WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=Ratty524
When I was a staff on RRR, the same prank was pulled off at one point. This April Fools gag isn't phasing me as much it is for others.

I think it's just because RMN is full of people with the burning desire to gam mak. And gam mak they shall upside down or not. Oh and they're all silly too which helps.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
You know what's not silly?

My inability to write meaningful dialogue or develop characters in any way other than
A) Asshole
B) Depressed (Exaggerated)
or C) Stupid (Exaggerated Extremely)
author=seiromem
You know what's not silly?

My inability to write meaningful dialogue or develop characters in any way other than
A) Asshole
B) Depressed (Exaggerated)
or C) Stupid (Exaggerated Extremely)
they say write what you know...
Seiromem
I cannot object to the above statement.
Yeah, nothin' wrong with sticking to a select handful of personality types as long as you add some other aspects here and there and try to make something new of 'em.
Watched Regular Show yesterday. It's surprisingly good, almost comparable to Adventure Time.
I've been watching Brooklyn 99 and The Amazing World of Gumball as my new shows (as well as some Bravest Warriors on the youtubes)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Where do babies come from?"

"It all began hundreds of years ago when the sun first revolved around the lifeless planet Earth. ONE MILLION SPACE NINJAS APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE! I defeated them all."
"Man, it's nearly 2015. Where's my hoverboard?!" he typed into his pocket-sized supercomputer to broadcast over a global communication network.
author=kentona
I've been watching... The Amazing World of Gumball

Speaking of the amazing world of gumball.
Ugh... probably shouldn't have stayed up until 1:40 AM watching Attack on Titan... My sleep schedule has been murderlized!
I'll leave you with this:

... and this:

edit: lol now I'm staying up all night reading the manga!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm really pissed the fuck off right now.

All I did was argue that nobody writes a negative criticism just to antagonize people, that negative criticism always has something of value. If anyone ever did criticize anyone else for the sole purpose of attacking them, then his or her problem was personal one as opposed having to do with the subject of the criticism.

So Mawk deliberately twists it to make it sound like I'm dismissing ALL negative criticism as being the product of mental illness. The fucker did the same thing to Crystalgate.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The way I read Crystalgate's post, it did sound like he was blaming the entirety of negative criticism on mental illness. Then again, he didn't post all that much so his full take on the subject may have been damaged by brevity.

You - on the other hand - I believe clearly stated that while there are people out there that criticize as a result of a mental illness (perhaps feeling antagonized or out of a compulsion to act), this can't be said of most cases where negative critique was given as most people either want to see something improve or are simply stating how this product made them feel without the intent of lashing out at the producer unjustifiably.

Mawk may have just wanted to let out a quick, antagonistic quip about the "typical" development community because that's who he is, someone who strikes self-righteously before slinking away (undoubtedly a product of our dog-eat-dog internet mentality). Frankly, I believe his efforts would be better appreciated if he wrote articles or reviews and actually gave something worthwhile to the community.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Corfaisus
The way I read Crystalgate's post, it did sound like he was blaming the entirety of negative criticism on mental illness. Then again, he didn't post all that much so his full take on the subject may have been damaged by brevity.

You - on the other hand - I believe clearly stated that while there are people out there that criticize as a result of a mental illness (perhaps feeling antagonized or out of a compulsion to act), this can't be said of most cases where negative critique was given as most people either want to see something improve or are simply stating how this product made them feel without the intent of lashing out at the producer unjustifiably.

Mawk may have just wanted to let out a quick, antagonistic quip about the "typical" development community because that's who he is, someone who strikes self-righteously before slinking away (undoubtedly a product of our dog-eat-dog internet mentality). Frankly, I believe his efforts would be better appreciated if he wrote articles or reviews and actually gave something worthwhile to the community.

Perhaps: I read Mawk's post before I read Crystalgate's post. When he included me in his ten cents, I probably wasn't focusing so well on what Crystalgate wrote except to note that he differentiated between destructive and negative criticism. Mawk can make all of the quips he wants, but have something I say twisted into something so callous is the one thing that gets my blood boiling faster than anything.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
IIT we talk about other members behind their backs... Or technically we aren't since this is a web board and all.
Seiromem
why can't we be friends

*sigh*

...The Dream Is Over...
(Not like we had a chance to begin with.)