WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Oh France... you didn't...
Took some googling to get "will.je.suis", but many lulz were had once I did.

And I guess I had a few wrong impressions about Elder Scrolls, though it will probably still be a while before I get to those games. Hopefully I'll have more fun with them than Kentona apparently did.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
author=Corfaisus
Morrowind was better.

That being said, I'm willing to give Oblivion another shot.
Both games sucked.

I agree. Games don't work if they focus too much on open-world exploration, grinding, micromanagement, epic fights atop volcanoes, and... wait a second.

Look at how much progress was made in 20 years. Retro games should be remade with modern day technology. Ah, I can almost see it now...

*goes back to playing Final Fantasy 4 DS*
I like Oblivion because you can break it so badly it's hilarious doing anything. That game has so many freaking glitches it's ridiculous. I currently have a save file where my character has over 500 Skooma bottles and about 500 natural speed. Fun times.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Beyonce is my spirit animal and Partition is my theme song
Lorde is my spirit animal and Tennis Court is my theme song
@Random: Do you have the official + unofficial patches? I've played it extensively and haven't experienced a single glitch yet. I can't even do the duping glitch with arrows anymore.
Why would I want to patch it? That ruins like all the fun.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

.---__
/ '-_
| _ '.
| - \
\ ___ __\
\_____( () ()
(? ''''''\
U _--_ c__>
| ( '-___> --(Good news, everyone!)
__/ '-__((
/ / /
/ |''--____/\
/ |''--___/ |\
/ | | | \
I've invented a device that creates an ASCII art version of Kentona's avatar!
author=Arandomgamemaker
Why would I want to patch it? That ruins like all the fun.

This is true. I WANT MY DUPES GODAMMIT
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Kaliesto
I didn't know my topic got someone banned....oopsies...o_O

Your topic didn't get anyone banned. His decision to pine for months on end and let anger over a random conversation consume his every thought and then upon his return, begin lashing out in rage got him banned.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want a Maserati? You better work bitch.
Fuking fidt time being drnkn proplerly in like thiree months

fuck UEAH
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=pianotm
author=Kaliesto
Your topic didn't get anyone banned. His decision to pine for months on end and let anger over a random conversation consume his every thought and then upon his return, begin lashing out in rage got him banned.

It sucks, though. Now I wont be able to play and give a scathing review of his little Megaman+Animu game. :(
author=Adon237
Beyonce is my spirit animal and Partition is my theme song

That one is good. Drunk in Love is not bad too.

e: LMFAO just saw that "will.je.suis" pic ahahaha
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Ratty524
author=pianotm
author=Kaliesto
It sucks, though. Now I wont be able to play and give a scathing review of his little Megaman+Animu game. :(

I blame myself as much as any. If only I weren't so damned argumentative.
author=Ratty524

Ya know... why did I subscribe to that again? I haven't watched enough anime to understand most of the references that were made, and I've never played a Megaman game either...

???

Also, after jumping into like season... 7, I think, of Dexter (my dad was watching it and I went and watched it with him 'cuz I was bored) I am thinking that wow, this is an awesome show (though it's insanely creepy). marathoned half the season, now I really want to watch the previous ones, maybe I will
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm

Pretty sure his avatar got him banned.

Most bans aren't permanent though.
It snowed again today :(
What I'm thinking about today:

Surprised how much I learned how to animate-sprites, edit sprites, using advanced color techniques for sprites. Learn half of the SMBX engine. Still trying to figure out how to work out advanced flag events.