WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

They used to do it so intelligently though. Especially with Stewie. Now they are just way too blunt about it.

Even South Park is getting less funny :( Which is the saddest thing of all. Trailer Park Boys, too. Why can't shows evolve and stay funny? Now that I think about it, most of the things I like get worse with age. Rush music for example.
*sigh* Things never are as good as they used to be. This is a universal truth.

I agree with the Trailer Park Boys mention, the new season is just lacking the soul of the past seasons(Although, there are many episodes of TPB that are more social commentary then funny sometimes...)

The Notice button is driving me mad! I keep expecting my review to go up, and NOPE, just anouther post to the contest. *sigh*
I disagree about South Park. Their last season was one of their best in recent years, plus the game was really good.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=facesforce

Ah, 2010s ppl always reminisce about the 90's.

In the 90's they reminisced about the 70's.

In the 70's they reminisced about the 50's.

And so on and so on and so on. Wake up, and you might find you're in the golden age right now, you just have to look hard enough :)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=CashmereCat
author=facesforce
Ah, 2010s ppl always reminisce about the 90's.

In the 90's they reminisced about the 70's.

In the 70's they reminisced about the 50's.

And so on and so on and so on. Wake up, and you might find you're in the golden age right now, you just have to look hard enough :)

No, damn it!

I'm not even going to bother throwing in one of those hipster hash-tag deals because that's just not my bag.
Why can't shows evolve and stay funny?

I would argue that South Park has done a remarkable job evolving and staying funny, for the 2 decades it has been on the air.

Also Baseketball is the best sports movie to have come out in the last 30 years.

Also also you need not look any farther than Zombie Simpsons to see what happens to a show that doesn't evolve and stay funny. (this is a good read, too)
author=facesforce

everything sucks

the world is bleak

im a 21st century consumer

Oh wait, things still are good, it's just that some people refuse to look outside of the three fucking feet they're accustomed to.

EDIT: I am not attacking you personally. I just hate this idea that people have where everything new can't stand up to everything old. It's dumb.
Ok, I take back South Park. You're right, they have done a better job than the others. I still laugh hard at South Park, but it's like they spend more time setting up the scenes then making small personality jokes that I loved so much. Both kinds of episodes are good, I just personally prefer the older stuff. When it wasn't about any kind of message. It's just a look at the daily lives of foul mouthed kids. Season 2, Clubhouses is a perfect example of that.

For what I'm saying, and I can only speak for myself, it's not about new things can't be as good as the old days. For a few things, they simply aren't as good as they were 10+ years ago. Our daily lives are the best they've ever been.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I want a Family Guy / 24 crossover where Jack Bauer kills the entire cast of Family Guy and then goes home for the rest of the day, job well done
author=Pizza
EDIT: I am not attacking you personally. I just hate this idea that people have where everything new can't stand up to everything old. It's dumb.

None taken. That was my form of sarcasm, which like always, does not work well without actually seeing me in person.

I slept in again, and now I've finished my last drama...Damn. I need to find something to do.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Get ripped and you too can look like death!

Someone should have spent an extra day looking for an artist.
CashmereCat
author=Corfaisus
Get ripped and you too can look like death!

Someone should have spent an extra day looking for an artist.

That buff asian dude is everywhere. I see him all over the Youtubes.

I bet the 1 tip is "exercise".
Hell, just be glad the picture is actually relevant.
At least half of the ads I see spammed in various side bars use pictures with NO goddamned relation to what they're selling.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=facesforce
author=Pizza
None taken. That was my form of sarcasm, which like always, does not work well without actually seeing me in person.

Your avatar is a cranky old man, so when you complain about things that make you sound like a cranky old man, it doesn't come across as super sarcastic.
@Cash That would actually be kind of clever. Draw in people by alluding to another fake, crappy diet plan when it's just "Exercise if you want to be fit."
author=LockeZ
Your avatar is a cranky old man, so when you complain about things that make you sound like a cranky old man, it doesn't come across as super sarcastic.

Bah, and next you're going to tell me that the Red Green show is not on air anymore.
No, I see what you're saying; Besides, sarcasm never my strong suit.

A terrible idea sparked a terrible tee-shirt. Good lords, the lengths of how far I will go to try to make my blog work.

Another thrilling day of waiting on my plane ticket. Hee-hum.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I've been awake for 38 hours and I believe my patience is wearing a little thin, but I'm currently of the mind set that people should just shut the %@($ up stop talking. Not anyone on this thread, well hell maybe some people on this thread it's 800+ pages long, but this isn't a reaction to a recent post here. Just people and less pontificating would be pleasant for a while, or at least until I've repaid my sleep debt.
CashmereCat
author=nhubi
I've been awake for 38 hours and I believe my patience is wearing a little thin, but I'm currently of the mind set that people should just shut the %@($ up stop talking. Not anyone on this thread, well hell maybe some people on this thread it's 800+ pages long, but this isn't a reaction to a recent post here. Just people and less pontificating would be pleasant for a while, or at least until I've repaid my sleep debt.

never
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Silence is not an option.

Seriously though, nhubi, what's stopping you from just taking a break and going to sleep for a while? Nobody benefits from you being all tired and in a bad mood. (At least, I hope so.)
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Travel+Thesis+Helping a friend through life crisis = no sleep.

People who can't stop bugging said friend about lifestyle choices = idiots who should shut up. Also slow transit people.

Not in a bad mood so much as a not patient one.

*Also posting here is me taking a break, you people are sane. mostly