WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
drawing is hard
author=slashphoenix
drawing is hard

^
I'm thinking of how much stuff I need to do now.

I have a game revamp, a game in production, an event entry in production, and three new game ideas that I want to implement badly. Not to mention that I'm thinking of going for 2k3, and want to start practicing with it now.

What do you guys think should I do first?
I'd go for the even entry. Its the only thing going away any time soon.

But, then again, I made my decision based on a coin toss, so maybe you shouldn't take advice from me...
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
do you all remember the days where we had sex with animals and were hunter gatherers? The 10000 B.C. days were the best of days.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=nhubi
you people are sane. mostly

Yeah you better cover up that insult.
author=Adon237
do you all remember the days where we had sex with animals and were hunter gatherers? The 10000 B.C. days were the best of days.

Pfft, remember when we all just hung out in the ocean and there was only one continent to worry about?

Frickin modern animals and there millions of cells! What do they even need them for? Back in my day, one cell was all anyone had and we were happy to have it!

- - -

Anyways, the joys of import gaming...
"Thank you for your order from Amazon! Your package is estimated to arrive between August 28th and September 19th!"

Hopefully this doesn't end up being delayed to two and a half months like last time!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Adon237

Remember back when we were animals? Now we've evolved to the higher standard of "give me what I want or I'll raise hell". Coincidentally, last night gave me another good reason not to drink, ever.
author=Adon237

Ah, I remember those days. Those were the days...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=turkeyDawg
Pfft, remember when we all just hung out in the ocean and there was only one continent to worry about?

Your memory is foggy. There were about five of them during the late Precambrian, not like we cared way back when. :P
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"Go ahead... make its new home your belly."

Always an inspiration. Thank you, Poptarts, for fueling the deviant within me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=nhubi
Aww, that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Seeking conversation with higher-order beings is tricky. Demons are always trying to get into the middle of it.

author=nhubi

:/ I resent that, but I won't hold it against you.
author=pianotm
Seeking conversation with higher-order beings is tricky. Demons are always trying to get into the middle of it.

Sorry about that. I can't help but join a good discussion.

Just saw Willow for the first time (winding down the list of sword & sorcery flicks for quite a while now). Terrible. Just terrible.

I was just thinking what would happen if us RMNers met each other in real life...
I'm thinking that the character in WolfCoder's avatar is pretty damn cute. Although I have no idea whether it's a male or female.
I'm thinking I feel pretty much like shit both physically and mentally. But I'll have the hang of it in an hour or so.. so let's pass some time until then.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I only just figured out that Pizza is Lennon.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Ilan14
I was just thinking what would happen if us RMNers met each other in real life...

Only at the RMNC, the Rpg Maker Network Convention!

If that were to ever exist.
author=Ratty524
I only just figured out that Pizza is Lennon.

For shame.