WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=wildwes
Unbelievable, truly. To be honest he actually looks a lot like how I thought he probably looked in real life... weird.

Not far off the mark for me either, especially the video game related t-shirt.
Those of us old/creep enough had seen kentona long before this.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=NewBlack
Those of us old/creep enough had seen kentona long before this.

Remember his video where he sang "whatever 2k3 can do, VX can do better"? I do.
Would it be against the rules if I post multiple times in a row on a thread I made? It would be a way of proving when I wrote something, and it would help me keep track of things.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=MajoracanKing
Would it be against the rules if I post multiple times in a row on a thread I made? It would be a way of proving when I wrote something, and it would help me keep track of things.

Just edit the first post. If people care, they'll keep it relevant.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I expected kentona to be more...canadian?
Corfaisus
author=InfectionFiles

To be fair, he did have something along the lines of this as his avatar for a while.

author=InfectionFiles
I am in shorts in 15 degree weather and wasting fresh water - what more did you expect in a 30 second video?
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)

A real man would have just worn boxer shorts.

YAY, do it again :)
nhubi
Would this have been the pattern on those boxers, Linkis?

no one needs to see my hairy gut
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So I just watched The Cringe Gauntlet. I want my life back.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Kentona has his picture in the baby picture thread, too. I saw him there.
Corfaisus
It's my birthday and I'm vegging out hard. Got Lego's to build, gam to mak, and PoE to play.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
"Final Fantasy XIII. A good game in its own right, but not very Final Fantasy IMO. I think if it wasn't called "Final Fantasy" and had some other name, it would be a lot more well-received."

"People have been saying that about every FF game made in the last seventeen years. When FF19 comes out and is a first-person dating sim set in 1900s Victorian London, with no RPG elements whatsoever, with all dialogue submitted and voted on by other players to create dynamic ever-changing content, and a soundtrack by Darude, you'll miss the good old days of traditional Final Fantasy games like FF13."
nhubi
I think I should wish Corfaisus a happy birthday, so I shall.

Happy Birthday Corfaisus
Happy Corfaisus day to everyone.
Alles Gute zum Burzeltag! I mean, Happy Birthday, Corfaisus!