WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Just remember to update your Birthday Character stats on the day too, that's a productive 'thing'.
Hah! First day of school. Full routine going on, just the first two lessons were goofing around.

I picked up the gift the Japanese delegation left for me, since I was ill at the time (an exchange programm is going on and the papers for a new partner school were signed earlier this year) ..
And not only did it turn out to be the only present they left for any pupil, it turned out to be a wonderful color pencil set! 6 volumes of sets with 10 pencils each, to be precise. I am speechless.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
O...kay. That's interesting. Especially considering that giving gifts is supposed to be such an important part of the Japanese culture of politeness. Weird...

Either way, good luck for the new school year. Don't forget to always do your homework. ;)

Well .. I've been there as part of a group of pupils and teachers for less than a week during a two week trip.
I can only suppose that I had quite some impact. It's probably pencils because when we joined a few lessons (which is a rare opportunity!) we also had art and my portrait was voted the best by students. "delicate lines"
(too bad I didn't get to talk to the naginata sensei some more there.. I couldn't even get her name)

I'm so sad and embarrassed that I couldn't be there when they visited and brought such a nice present for me. They're good. And the gesture alone is a pretty big deal. Really gotta send a letter of appreciation, even if it's bound to be months late. I was really literally speechless when I opened it this morning.

Thanks, will do! If only textbooks and paper weren't so toxic to me ~.~ doesn't make it fun. It's the last year, and it's such a short one as well. Gonna rock it!
New season of Trailer Park Boys. Fuck yeah! And it's actually good! The movie was kinda crap, but they managed to get back to the basics. Back to what made them fun to watch in the first place.
It's snowing.

I was in my shorts barbecuing less than twenty four hours ago.

Fuck the plains.
I’m so glad that the NFL is back…

And, in a couple of weeks from now the NHL and the NBA will be back on as well – finally! :)

- GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE!!!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Addit
- GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE!!!

I said that when I joined this site. It stayed true.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Some days it feels surreal to post here.
Yesterday, an old highschool friend and I were tossing around an idea for a comedy barbarian comic, when we started to laugh and reminence about Dude's Adventure, a series of games he and I produced prior to finding Gaming World and releasing Take Down Legacy.
It was then that he suggested enthusiasticly that we should make an RPG Maker game. To which my defenses immediately shot up. I don't have time for that, I screamed in my head. Barely enough time to work on comics with all the life crap lately, and he wants me to dive into that time sink again?
Though, I do miss it. Even if I have never been one for stretching far for graphics and aim for the shittiest battle balancing. Never paying much mind to layout except to extend an arbitrary tunnel or castle the usual amount of distance. Dudesoft is not a good game maker, and yet I always find myself here, never doing anything. Like a sickness.

Hmmm-edit
Semi-related note... I've been dwelling a bit too much on my past failures lately. This article, except the 'afraid to finish' bit, spot on.
Yeah, we all have that. Although some more often than others.
There is similar (and not so similar) awesome stuff on The Art of Manliness. Some articles with great indepth, others just some motivational push.

Which reminds me, I should get the work I need to get done get done. Not thinking too much about my birthday. I know it's ridiculous, but it's more of a habit to bring my day down other than anything else^^
(and yep, that one's today! yay!)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Kylaila!
author=GreatRedSpirit
It's snowing.

I was in my shorts barbecuing less than twenty four hours ago.

Fuck the plains.

well, shit. that means it will be here soon.
Dudesoft
K-keep it out there. Send your bison to stop it!
author=Dudesoft
Hmmm-edit
Semi-related note... I've been dwelling a bit too much on my past failures lately. This article, except the 'afraid to finish' bit, spot on.

As somebody that checks off every bit, this is a great read. I need to whip myself back into getting something done.

re:Snow

On Sunday I was in shorts barbecuing.
On Monday this started around 4.

Half an hour later?

Today, less than 24 hours since the above:

I don't know where that snow cloud is right now but I don't wish it upon anybody. Shitty camera pics of the first two are half due to snow ruining visibility (seriously it was about a km) and shitty phone camera.
I'll take the snow.
Goodbye Summer.
I'm ready.
author=TungerManU
I thought Canada was used to this.

haha, sorry
Oh of course we are! We love it because we love complaining.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I can't get over how the Cubia Core of .hack//G.U is very clearly a massive winged scrotum. Ugh, and it's all vein-y too... Ugh
Dudesoft
author=kentona
author=TungerManU
I thought Canada was used to this.

haha, sorry
Oh of course we are! We love it because we love complaining.

Power was out in my community, it caused a tree to split, and made a shitty morning commute. Snow at ~0 is the worst.