WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=GreatRedSpirit
Power was out in my community, it caused a tree to split, and made a shitty morning commute. Snow at ~0 is the worst.
that is brutal.
I'm just glad I have a winter tire on

Seven day forecast says +20 on Sunday (lol like I trust the weather report for something four days from now in Calgary)
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
OMG, I know what you guys are going through :(
We have a 20% chance of showers here in Florida so there is no sense to washing
the car :)hehe
>tfw you've never said anything memorable enough to be in Gourd's Favorite Quotes Gallery
this isn't a ploy to get into the aforementioned gallery, nope, totally isn't
author=wildwes
>tfw you've never said anything memorable enough to be in Gourd's Favorite Quotes Gallery
this isn't a ploy to get into the aforementioned gallery, nope, totally isn't
Awww! To be fair, I'm not everywhere on RMN so you probably said something funny while I wasn't looking.

That probably doesn't make you feel any better though~ hee hee

@Tunger It should be a gallery for just things Wes has said and called "All the Witty Things I've Said That Gourd's missed (that big meanie)"
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I hate passive aggressive middle age women.

I was leaving a resteraunt and these two ladies held the door open for me as I was walking out and I was in the middle of a sneeze attack ie I'm just sneezing over and over agin with maybe a seconds pause in between each. But as I passed through they were all your welcome and then laughed to each other. Sorry I couldn't stop sneezing long enough to thank you for your incredibly selfless act of holding the door open for someone.

And oh man I feel so bad for all of you who have to deal with snow right now, that looks like no fun.
Amendment on seeing one tree split: I saw a ton more trees with snapped branches, split trunks, and one case where it just plain fell over between coming home last night and going to work this morning. I should take some more pictures when I get home.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=TangledLion
9/11...

I just looked at the calendar, and you're right. I'm still not going to give those terrorists a pat on the back, though.
I watched an anti bully video in school today -I was forced mind you- and thought it was a weird day to watch it.

I actually feel that America puts to much emphasis on bullying, we can't eradicate something so fundamental to growth.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Whiny entitled bitches on soapboxes demanding that their ridiculous demands be respected or they'll pack up their golden bag of worth and hightail it out of there. If you've ever got a point to make against something that is tearing you apart at the seams, regardless of whether or not someone can fap to it, don't let some crybaby undermine you.

Also, don't fall victim to the whole "If it were me, I'd be a perfect gentleman in the face of what this guy's dealing with, not grumbling in leet-speak like I'm making him sound to be now." Everyone's better than this.

author=Furry bitch hog
I recently posted a comment voicing my dislike at an image that an artist I'm a fan of posted. That comment was "One more like this and I'm unwatching." Wanna know why? Because it made me feel sick. Physically sick to my stomach. It was gory. Gore does that to me.

And of course, in a matter of minutes, a bunch of fedora wearing twats came along and told me how terrible I am and questioned my words. My response? It was pretty much along the lines of "Fuck off." I think it was a justified response.

If I'm not allowed to tell an artist that something they've posted has offended or disgusted me, how are they to know that it does so? I think they would value the voice of their watchers when it comes to such a thing, so that they don't lose watchers and don't continue to post such offensive imagery in order to avoid such things...I could have probably worded that in a better way, but fuck it.

And then someone has the audacity to use the old "How would that make you feel in you were on the other end?" statement on me. Do you think I'd give a fuck? I don't care if people want to stop watching me for whatever reason. Like I said, I feel that I'm allowed an opinion and if my watcher's opinions lead them to stop watching me, so be it. I don't need other people's approval in order to function.

Yeeeaaahhh. I know this one is a bit angry and could perhaps throw you off but, myeh...if this journal offended you, then I can't stop you from turning your back on me.

Just a...pissed off, opiniony journal.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I totally want to use the name "Furry Bitch Hog" in something.

Why couldn't the guy just not comment?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=turkeyDawg
How do you "unwatch" something?
I assume it's like the deviantart equivalent of unsubscribing to them.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Writing my own table top game using Star Wars and other 3 3/4 scale action figures as the models/units in style of the d6 dice system and Warhammer Fantasy and 40k.
It's gonna be awesome, my first army is composed entirely of aliens.
Corfaisus
You know what would make the best horror story? One that doesn't rely on the impossible or jump scares. No monsters or ghosts; no hauntings or satanic rituals. Perhaps not even a psychopath murderer. Something like a grand house legally built to the specifications of a master architect that had a deep interest in things that subconsciously inspire fear. He decorated the inside of his house in such a way that fulfilled all his most cunning devices and lived there up until passing away peacefully in his sleep at an old age. He was cremated and given an ordinary burial with a simple plaque, but the house remained. It went up for sale and many took interest in the unique and beautiful facade of the house and eventually found time to take a look around inside to help finalize their decision.

Then it all goes downhill. Nobody, after taking a look inside, wanted to buy the house given the unspeakable horrors they found within. When asked about specifics, living witnesses could only recall fragmented memories of what they saw; ordinary paintings that they felt might be watching them, lights turning off by themselves after being left on, a room without a window that, even during the day, was pitch black, and a horrid stench coming from certain rooms. Most who managed to leave the house later suffered stress related health issues, with premature death following shortly after.

There are those, however, that were never seen again after entering the house; and while the house is not haunted (despite the growing folklore surrounding it), stories of bodies that had been drowned, hung, cut, shot and bludgeoned have emerged. Interest in the house has been on a sharp decline ever since one eye-witness' sighting of a shivering, whimpering figure within the house.

It stands today as a morbid "tourist attraction", despite the many petitions to have it demolished, for the life it's taken on.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You should make a sim game where you have to BUILD such a house, and then get people to visit and watch them wander through the traps like a tower defense game and become horrified.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Corfasius
You know what would make the best horror story?

One day, a young man returned to his apartment in the city and noticed that all of his clocks had been set 3 hours back. Taking it for a blackout, he fixed them all and thought nothing else of it.

The next day, he couldn't find his running shoes or track outfit. Instead of the closet where he always kept them, they had been left hanging on a clothesline on the other side of the building.

Fearing that someone was playing pranks on him, he called the police. They set an officer over to keep watch on the place. However, the next 2 days passed and nothing happened, so the officer left with a shrug.

Before the man knew it, his furniture started to rearrange itself while he was gone from the apartment. And he found a note that spelled out an odd address "428 RIVIERA STREET"

During the night, he leaves his apartment and heads to this address hoping that he might confront whomever messing with his life and just give them whatever they want, leaving him in peace. But the apartment he comes to is decrepit and abandoned. He starts to have second thoughts, but shakes them off and silently slips through the door.

The apartment is devoid of any furnishings and the floor has holes leading to dark parts unknown, an open hallway to his immediate north curves to the right, illuminated by a pulsating red light. He took the stairs, which led to several locked doors and a final one that opened to a bare room.

The room's sole feature was a notecard taped to a string which dangled from the vent above. He walked to the card and tore it off the string. It read:

"9/25/2014 - 2:00 AM"

Why that was a mere 5 days from now! His hair stood on end and he could feel his stomach starting to ache. He needed to get out of here, find a friend to stay with, call the police...

He looked up from the card just in time to see the tail of the string slip up into the ceiling vent.

~~~TO BE CONTINUED IN: "Benjamin Stone and The Cold Autumn Caper."~~~
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Watching a group of relatively intelligent people descend into madness and paranoia is actually more fun that I thought it would be.