WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

I've never been so unnerved by a game before in my life. I've never played this before and just now stumbled across it, and it's giving me the skeeves.

Coincidentally, does anyone remember a PC game where you played cards (Blackjack, Poker, whatever) with CPUs and every time you lost a hand you would slowly turn into a fat horned green monster and just kind of sit there like "welp, it's a living"? I seem to remember this, but I can't pin the name.

It's the same deal as this one time when I went over to my friend's house to spend the night and he was playing a strategy game like Heroes of Might and Magic and he accessed this one part of the game where you could summon creatures up from a cauldron to aid you in your battles and he summoned a ghoul who's image kept me from getting a sound night's sleep that night. It was probably Master of Magic, but I can't find any images of a ghoul being summoned.

EDIT: There it is.

Friend's quote: "Looks like grandma."
Oh hey, Master of Magic, I discovered that game a few months ago. It's really cool! Civ meets D&D. I don't remember seeing naked chicks summon ghouls, though. Seems I picked the wrong class.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
At first I thought "Hold on, is that the Apple II?"

No! Its something called the Sinclair! 3D perspective on something that ancient is pretty impressive.
Isn't it just a series of pictures, though? Doesn't look like true 3D to me.
author=SnowOwl
Isn't it just a series of pictures, though?

So is all video.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Then again, the zombies/"rise from the dead to serve you" cinematic is even worse, especially the ones in the background. Thank God I never saw that.

EDIT: Oh shit, I didn't even see the skull in the sand before.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My home address; my date of birth;
My present, pinpoint-place on earth;
My hopes; my dreams; my means; my mood;
My secret thoughts; my breakfast food.

My politics; my friendships feigned;
My pointed comments, unexplained.
My 'shares'; my 'likes'; my 'selfies' too;
My thirty-thousand friends to view.

My contemplative thoughts forlorn;
My endless pics of cherished spawn.
My job, my home, my school, my age -
My fucking life... my Facebook page.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
LockeZ I'd say I 'like' that, but I believe that may get something justifiably thrown at me.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Ever since my friends found this game, they haven't stopped teasing me about it for the last couple of days. I figure, I'd share my misery with you guys and gals while I'm at...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Why would that cause you misery...?
Don't be. Teasing is part of adaption and killing time.
Looks mighty cute, though!
Forgot today was the day of the Scottish independence referendum! I'm following it on BBC live here.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
53% No 47% Yes

You heard it here first
Well, I have 3 weeks til ship date. And then I'll be in Japan for the next 3 years with my new firm~ Joy. Hey, it's not everyday a man can stop being a magician and become a private investigator. God, what a year.
author=Yellow Magic
53% No 47% Yes

You heard it here first

I know it's probably better this way for a couple of organisatory reasons, but I really would've wanted to see it happening.
How the whole situation was handled was ridiculously funny. For such a serious topic anyway.
Corfaisus
Would Scotland seriously have been able to sustain itself? I mean really.
Only if they abused keeping the nuclears for them. It's not what they intended, but it would've given a fairly good financial boost if they kept it.
But yeah, it really is questionable. Probably wouldn't.
Eh, no. I'm going to bet that scotland would have probably collapsed in due time, or at least, it would end up like Sealand and become near irrelevant in the global community.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
author=nhubi
Why would that cause you misery...?

Misery is prolly too strong of a word, but yeah, every since they found that game my friends kept teasing me for a bit. "Hey, Jacob, what was bigfoot like," and stuff like that. XD