WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I just cleaned up my mailbox a bit. Started with 57 pages, ended up with 48. The kicker is that I only deleted the Reports from people, well, reporting posts and the like. Consider, I've only been a mod for not that long (start of the year?). That's almost 10 pages worth of reports (not counting the personal PMs that people send to me to report stuff which I still need to get rid of.) >.<;

At least my locker's a bit cleaner... a bit. Next on the list is all the old Secret Santa and Mafia PMs... :<
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Because my house is surprisingly bitchy sometimes, I put this together, printed it off and taped it to my bedroom door.
Please note that my room is - like - pussy central.

I had to go there. We have three cats and my room is their favorite in the house.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I was reading over the notes I wrote for my maps for Apon the Brow of Tomorrow, Clear. I seem to recall having plans for certain characters I inserted into the maps I set forth for that project. Though, I think the plan was, mostly, "It depends on what the themes for those future projects actually are".

I'm doing this as I highly suspect that Lib's going to get sign-ups for the next episode soon-ish. Perhaps I'm looking ahead too much?
author=LockeZ
Sounds like scallops, actually. A type of shellfish that looks like a slice of potato, and generally tastes like absolutely nothing (unless it's extremely fresh).

If they're cooked right they have the texture of soft butter, but they rarely are cooked right, so they usually have the texture of slightly stale marshmallows.

This, suddenly makes alot of sense. Especially if she just went to a lawnsons market and got them half price, then the taste and texture can be explained. It makes that meal slightly less soviet in my flavor memory.

I got a confirm from work, the second I get my ssn in the mail, I will be leaving for Japan in less then a week later. Considering how right now I am literally down to $45 and am camping in my mountain apartment with only anouther 3 weeks payed down with no job, THIS IS GOLDEN. Food. Food. Shelter that is not in the middle of nowhere and food. Considering how Tokyo left me broke and homeless last time, I'm worried but still all of my thoughts are yelling that I can actually live properly again, instead of performing magic terribly at the local Ryans in exchange for a meal.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Hands Isrieri a tissue.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Rieri is a tissue-hands.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm still alive.
pianotm
Hello. Wasn't dead, just no communications. That happens when you have to decide which of your things that you have owned all of your life you must throw away and then drag the rest halfway across the country. Still not really straightened out yet...just had a chance to go online tonight.
Corfaisus
Ever taken a cat-nap sprawled out on the floor with your cat? I have, and it's glorious; like being one with nature.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Corfaisus
Rieri is a tissue-hands.

Imagines that could be 'handy' in certain situations.
So Terror in Resonance finished yesterday. A perfect example of an anime with great concepts but god awful execution.
author=Antilurker77
So Terror in Resonance finished yesterday. A perfect example of an anime with great concepts but god awful execution.

So, kind of like Kemonozume then?
Corfaisus

Hey, it's Caturday... hey... HEY!
pianotm
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Yeah, Caturday...
Corfaisus
author=seiromem
Yeah, Caturday...

I'll remember this when Owloween comes along...
Corfaisus
The toilet overflowed.

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Wait.
Owloween!? That's a thing, hm? Guess I'll have to take some pictures...