WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I change my earlier statement; I was sent Bayside Shakedown 4 in the mail. PLANS SET ASIDE.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm thinking about how the battle subway is bullshit.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=seiromem
I'm thinking about how the battle subway is bullshit.

Please elucidate :)

Is this a game or did live people in your area get into a fight at the locat subway stop or store ?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm thinking I might be able to produce something passable for my Revive the Dead project.
Seiromem
Pokemon Black & White (2) the battle subway!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Corfaisus
You nailed it, PETA. However, your message was lost to thefurries - or - PETA: Causing more problems than it solves.

Seriously all that makes me think is 2 out of 3 PETA activists have ugly shoe choices. Though I do like the colour and tattoo gradation.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm thinking PETA protests like a wuss. Hire some damned teamsters!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=seiromem
Pokemon Black & White (2) the battle subway!

All of the Battle Frontier equivalents are bullshit.

This one is particularly golden:
Seiromem
Fissure? That's gotta be a mistake or something...

Nope, breeding. Welp, that's just cruel =l.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=seiromem
Fissure? That's gotta be a mistake or something...

Nope, breeding. Welp, that's just cruel =l.

The point of carrying both Fissure AND Sheer Cold on the same set is just to ensure your demise. >:3
After that battle, I would have cried like a little girl and closed the 3DS in a fit of rage. That's why I never do those battle subway things. I can't handle all of the stress and bullshittery.
Seiromem
I must subject myself to it.

I need my choice items ;_;
Well, if you need a hug, I'll see if I can find somebody to accommodate you. XD

I can usually live without fancy items. I've only played against the computer, and I waste so much time level grinding that I'm usually overpowered. If I have the right Pokémon on my team, I can handle just about any situation. Except that one Durant...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
You don't even have to grind, really (about from Black 2 and White 2, which were really hard for some reason) - just expose weaknesses and watch the damage unfold.

In unrelated news, the impact of physical attractiveness on one's quality of life is really starting to bother me. It's way too convenient to shrug it off as "human nature" and not think critically about how easy it is to pull the wool over peoples' eyes via what's essentially pure luck.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
"Ugly" people need jobs, too. But, you know what's truly ugly? The people behind the whole thing that make the rest of us feel like shit. Can you understand how it feels to be a man of average weight who's attracted to plus-sized women while everyone else instinctively goes "bleh"? Then again, in our society, being a woman means not being allowed to be human. We all get gas sometimes; why not tastefully belch once in a while without having to worry about being "unladylike"?

We all wake up exactly the same way; our hair a mess and our eyes crusted with mucus. We all slump out of bed and drag ourselves to the restroom to void our bowels/bladders before pawing at breakfast. We all get that need to scratch our backs/chests/armpits/faces once in a while. Why not be real about it?

Wake up on the weekend and spend your whole day playing video games and chugging soda in a long "painting" shirt and your underwear and let whatever comes out come out, damn it! Go full tomboy; be human! Believe you me, in this lies true beauty.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author = Corfaisus
"Ugly" people need jobs, too. But, you know what's truly ugly? The people behind the whole thing that make the rest of us feel like shit. Can you understand how it feels to be a man of average weight attracted to plus-sized women while everyone else instinctively goes "bleh"? Then again, in our society, being a woman means not being allowed to be human. We all get gas sometimes; why not tastefully belch once in a while without having to worry about being "unladylike".

We all wake up exactly the same way; our hair a mess and our eyes crusted with mucus. We all slump out of bed and drag ourselves to the restroom to void our bowels/bladders before pawing at breakfast. We all get that need to scratch our backs/armpits/faces once in a while. Why not be real about it?

That's it, thanks Corfaisus....I've now given up trying to find a girlfriend :)

I've got an ex I'm friends with who had a lot of trouble bringing up gas.....NOW she belches, LOUDLY but it comes up without her knowing it was coming :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The thing is it's not all about relationships - biases with regards to hiring and increased willingness to agree with a physically attractive person are still commonplace.

Society's advanced to a point where we recognise sexism, ableism and racism as flat-out wrong - but why stop there?
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Probably because sexism et al is a choice, you choose to be preferential to someone of colour or not, someone of a particular gender or not, someone of a particular creed or not. But Lookism (which I'm sorry, is a stupid -ism name) is instinctual, and what's more it's subjective. What I find attractive isn't the same as the things that you do. Yes there's that whole, symmetry = beauty thing, but that's only part of the equation. I may prefer someone with caramel coloured eyes, you may find ice blue to be attractive, I may think that blondes look insipid and redheads press my buttons, you may consider that black hair is the best and most striking look. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and therefore is much more difficult to enforce, or even define.
Yep. Plus how you present your body also plays into how you look .. charisma and stuff.

Will be gone for three works or more, my friends. Special clinic awaits - I'm happy!