WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Anyone feel up to some para rp? I haven't role-played in some time.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I haven't role-played
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"para" rp?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Paragraph. Multiple paragraph. I don't care. Just a reason to roleplay again...
pianotm
I'm down with that.
There is a chance that I would not mind trying this out, either.

author=Linkis
WOW, what an apology :) and so sincere.... How could I not accept? :)
Personally, I would've held a grudge for a really long time. :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm thinking about making a game-making engine from the ground up, but programming is not a forte of mine, and I don't even know where to start.
Social lives are... interesting, lol.

I'll leave it at that.
*sigh* And now my chinese friends are confused why I only know Han Chinese.
Am I the last philosopher obsessed with studying the truth?
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
i dont wanna go to this ostara conference
pianotm
Truth? A man can make truth out of anything.

This is a very simple thing. The building you are sitting in. The computer you are typing on, surfing the internet on, making and playing games on. The phone in your hand. The car you drive. Your GPS system. They all started in the human mind. There was a time when these things did not exist. Someone IMAGINED them. They are imaginary. These men and women who imagined these things took the world around them and reshaped it so these imagined things became real.

The world we live in is imaginary. It exists because someone imagined it. If you are not content with world you live in, make it into the world you think it should be. That's how this world came to be in the first place. One day, it won't exist. The buildings will crumble. Computers grow old and need to be replaced. Someday, there will be no computers to replace them with.

The Truth is clay. We shape it to suit our needs, but clay will eventually turn to dust. Bake it to make it hold its shape longer, but even that will not last forever.
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Only 35 days, 12 hours, 38 minutes to go.

Edit: I just noticed that RMN's clock is about 4 minutes behind.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=nhubi
However even if you could, I'd be really leery of attempting legislation against it, in EXACTLY the same way that a person cannot choose the ethnic group or sexual proclivity into which they are born, they can't choose to be attractive or unattractive, it's who they are. Penalising them is the same as penalising someone for not being (or indeed being) heteronormative, and that's just wrong.

Yeah, legislation AGAINST attractive people is just dumb. I have to say it'd be nice to have a level playing field, though, one way or another. Currently society's a bit screwed up in this regard and I'd like a better solution than "just deal with it".
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Ah well, that's a case of education and self realisation, once you recognise that you have a bias you work to even it out. But most people don't see something like this as a problem, and in a lot of cases it isn't. It's just in those ones where it is, like giving a job to someone with lesser skills because you think they are hot, that realisation needs to kick in. It's slow, but change does happen, and it seems to happen in the workplace faster than in most other sectors of the spectrum. Probably because someone is frightened of being sued somehow, so hang in there, and deal with it by gently educating.
author=Antilurker77
What, pray tell, is so special about November 14?
author=AlphaOmega247
author=Antilurker77

Next WoW expansion releases.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Antilurker77
author=AlphaOmega247
author=Antilurker77
Next WoW expansion releases.

Oh God, not another one.
I do for updating the tumblr. It has alllll the linksies~