WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Anybody hear of Lethal League?

I want it so bad but I am dirt broke. This game looks so tight, the guys who made it deserve all the recognition. If this was an arcade game back in the 90s it would have made a FORTUNE.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Isrieri
Anybody hear of Lethal League?

I want it so bad but I am dirt broke. This game looks so tight, the guys who made it deserve all the recognition. If this was an arcade game back in the 90s it would have made a FORTUNE.

That looks so awesome! I like how people are getting innovative with games nowadays.
Happy
Devil's in the details
That game looks like a ton of fun! D:
Yeah, that does look like fun. Super Dodge Ball x Street Fighter.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=nhubi
Ah well, that's a case of education and self realisation, once you recognise that you have a bias you work to even it out. But most people don't see something like this as a problem, and in a lot of cases it isn't. It's just in those ones where it is, like giving a job to someone with lesser skills because you think they are hot, that realisation needs to kick in. It's slow, but change does happen, and it seems to happen in the workplace faster than in most other sectors of the spectrum. Probably because someone is frightened of being sued somehow, so hang in there, and deal with it by gently educating.

I'm not gonna lie: I've been more fortunate than most the last couple of years and don't think that's gonna change anytime soon. I'm wary that others, especially women, have it far worse when it comes to this kind of thing, and that really needs education as you said.
Showing my brother how to edit stats in Ace, I remembered that I wanted to make a game where your stats would go up and down when you level up. Of course, it'd have to be a troll game (or very well balanced) but it's not really something that's been done before - like, level 10 your STR goes up 10 points but level 11 it drops 5 and level 12 it drops 7. That kind of thing.

Kinda makes me wanna try making a game like that but ugh, too much on my plate already on that front. My list of "Games to make when I have time" is getting a bit full. XD
author=Liberty
Showing my brother how to edit stats in Ace, I remembered that I wanted to make a game where your stats would go up and down when you level up. Of course, it'd have to be a troll game (or very well balanced) but it's not really something that's been done before - like, level 10 your STR goes up 10 points but level 11 it drops 5 and level 12 it drops 7. That kind of thing.

Kinda makes me wanna try making a game like that but ugh, too much on my plate already on that front. My list of "Games to make when I have time" is getting a bit full. XD
How that would even be satisfying is hard to imagine. You'd probably have to make each level you got to accessible in some way and worth going back to at some point. Like, level one you have high speed and evasion but everything else is in the dumps. Level 2 you've got medium speed and defense, worse attack, better magic, godly defense, etc... And then as you learn skills throughout they could all take advantage of different stats like one that hits harder the faster you are compared to your opponent. You see a slow opponent, realize you have this skill and then switch to level 1.

That is an interesting idea!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I previously asked if anyone wanted to RP, and now I ask, would anyone want to RP set in the RMNverse? No prior knowledge of the RMNverse would be necessary, but for the uninformed; it is a ficticious futuristic setting where pretty much anything goes. We've had many forum events in the 'verse, but that doesn't mean anything is concrete. In fact, we could set it up on a yet-to-be mentioned planet or space station so that it wouldn't impede with other RMNverse storylines (such as Space Ninja or Battledome)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Dudesoft
I previously asked if anyone wanted to RP, and now I ask, would anyone want to RP set in the RMNverse? No prior knowledge of the RMNverse would be necessary, but for the uninformed; it is a ficticious futuristic setting where pretty much anything goes. We've had many forum events in the 'verse, but that doesn't mean anything is concrete. In fact, we could set it up on a yet-to-be mentioned planet or space station so that it wouldn't impede with other RMNverse storylines (such as Space Ninja or Battledome)

Sure.

I'm thinking, "If my computer runs this much better after just installing a new power supply, what else can I install to beef her up?"
I have no prior knowledge about the RMNverse, but I love fictitious futuristic settings. I'm still game.

I'm worried about my midichlorian count being too low. Woe is me!
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=pianotm
author=Dudesoft
Sure.

I'm thinking, "If my computer runs this much better after just installing a new power supply, what else can I install to beef her up?"

Do you have slots for memory??? That helped me in the past.
pianotm
I have 16 Gigs and can go up to 28 if I want. I'm thinking I'm probably good, there.

Anyhoo...watching an episode of Hawaii 5-0! Apparently, when you call an ambulance, the actual doctors show up, and you don't need a coronor to declare someone dead. You just need Jack Lords standing there looking melancholy.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Different rules apply on the islands, obviously.

Though Jack Lord did have melancholy down pat, I think it's where David Caruso modelled his Horatio look.

I'm thinking that organising a group of 11 different people to have one night free in common over the next 2 months shouldn't be as hard as it is turning out to be.

pianotm
After that was The Man From U. N. C. L. E.

Where is this The Man From U. N. C. L. E. movie that all of the Hollywood grapevine sites have been promising us for the past decade? I'm waiting and waiting.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Can't make quality work? Insult mod/site instead.

I'm not going to link to him because he deserves the chance to walk away with his tail between his legs without further trouble, I'm just saying: if you're going around telling people to kiss your "high-quality ass", you should only feel so when you've actually made something of reasonable quality first.
pianotm
Meh. It happens. Seriously, he's 20-years-old. I mean, who's smart at 20? I wasn't and I don't know anyone who was. Intelligent? Certainly, but smart?
author=nhubi
Though Jack Lord did have melancholy down pat, I think it's where David Caruso modelled his Horatio look.
Did Jack Lord wear sunglasses all the time and turn his back to the other characters while speaking so he could dramatically look into the camera?

I think my favorite part about CSI: Miami was seeing what utterly ridiculous thing Horatio Caine would do next. Single-handedly take down 10 Brazilian drug lords before the opening credits! Walk away from a Hummer that has just been completely destroyed by a missile! Awkwardly inject peoples names into sentences!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Corfaisus
Can't make quality work? Insult mod/site instead.

I'm not going to link to him because he deserves the chance to walk away with his tail between his legs without further trouble, I'm just saying: if you're going around telling people to kiss your "high-quality ass", you should only feel so when you've actually made something of reasonable quality first.

This post got me to look through your history and find the guy you are talking about.

I had a great laugh, but boy do I feel like a lifeless loser right now for doing that.
They seem to come out when the weather changes. ;p

It's kinda worrying that I'm getting used to dealing with them. Even when they PM me to tell me off about my ego. Welp~ Guess I can't help being an egomaniac, apparently. ^.^;