WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Young people who become soldiers go off to other countries to kill "the bad guys." None of our voters feel threatened by that.

Young people who drink might just maybe possibly hurt someone those same voters actually know. Queue gasps of horror and revulsion!

e: hell of a page snipe. read the previous page; I'm not quoting all of that
Eh, there's also the fact that in the Armed Forces, if you show up to drills drunk you're probably not going to have a good time. They do have this thing about not letting people who have been drinking handle weaponry since it's been proven drunk + shit that can kill = SHIT THAT CAN KILL DOING ITS JOB
;p

Hence why driving after drinking is against the law, after all. Drink responsibly people! (But feel free to drink.)

For the record, though, it's not as great as movies and peers make it out to be. Honestly, I'd rather stay home on the internet with you lot. ;p

(For the record, a lot of fun can be had with a few drinks and a bunch of peeps on Skype. Livestreaming while drinking is fun too - especially for the sober audience.)

author=LouisCyphre
e: hell of a page snipe. read the previous page; I'm not quoting all of that

B-But TRAINS!

author=Pizza
Cigarettes are a population control mechanism. In the past, non-cancer causing cigarettes were successfully invented, but tobacco companies apparently didn't like the insinuation that their product was unhealthy. Ooooookay then. Whatever you say.

Yeah... that really doesn't surprise me considering the fuss they kicked up about the Aussie packets their cigarettes are forced to have. I kinda want to show some of them here but they're pretty horrific. (Currently only two places have plain packet smokes - Australia and Ireland).

Graphic content within. Here are a few of em.

What's not shown in most photos is blurbs on the back with more information, phone number for the Quit helpline and the ingredients have to be printed somewhere on the packet too. The companies did not like any of that at all.

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Piano T. M., be ready!

I have a dream that needs to be appraised, but I can't post it now. Not enough time.
Oh, we do dream analysis around here, too?

I used to have this recurring dream that I've always wondered about, but it's so utterly bizarre that I'm not even sure that I want to post it. XD
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i had a dream i made fried ice cream outside but when i tried to eat it, it wouldn't go in my mouth and i got very frustrated

also hi i've been dead sorry rmn forgive me
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=AlphaOmega247

I used to have this recurring dream that I've always wondered about, but it's so utterly bizarre that I'm not even sure that I want to post it. XD

I posted a dream recently about me trying to get it on with a balloon Midna with one drawn-on nipple in the middle of her chest and suction cups on her crotch. You're good to go.
author=Corfaisus
author=AlphaOmega247

I posted a dream recently about me trying to get it on with a balloon Midna with one drawn-on nipple in the middle of her chest and suction cups on her crotch. You're good to go.

Man, and I thought MY sexual dreams were weird.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
For anyone who doesn't know, they've got a thing going on on Firefox as an advertisement for their Humble Bundle that allows you to play a demo of "Voxatron" on the Google homepage. It's short, but it's cool.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty
Hence why driving after drinking is against the law, after all. Drink responsibly people! (But feel free to drink.)

For the record, though, it's not as great as movies and peers make it out to be. Honestly, I'd rather stay home on the internet with you lot. ;p

^^ THIS THIS THIS!

I'm not saying people shouldn't drink at all! I'm saying it's not a good thing to mix with raging hormones and heavy equipment. It's not like I NEVER drink. I am very careful of what and when I drink because I have no desire to become an alcoholic. Alcohol even has beneficial properties, but you're not going get those benefits if you drink so much you can't stand up.

Anyway, why get drunk when you can log on here and spend your time with these awesome people?
Seiromem
Welp, here's my dream!

It's dark outside, just before dawn, and I'm inside my house rushing too and fro trying to find some socks to put on, as my bus will be coming soon an I need to be dressed and ready! I can't seem to put the socks on and it's frustrating, and when I'm halfway done I decide to go outside to wait and finish putting them on. The outside light is on so despite the relative darkness I can see, an I walk past the shadowy figure that turns out to be my mother smoking, which isn't abnormal, an go onto the lawn with my shoes on, and I crouch down and try to tie them. While this happens I sink into the earth about a half an inch like it was mud, and I can't tie my shoes for the life of me.
This is where it gets weird: Two giant ravens, or crows can't really tell as they made a constant loud and obnoxious noise like a seagull, land near me while one grabs my arm in it's beak and the other looks at me strangely. I feel pressure on my right arm, the one the raven/crow has a hold of, and I try to push both of the ravens away, whimpering loudly as I do it looking at my mother who is crouched down looking at me like I'm from another planet. I wake up with my hands on my stomach, the fingers in a position like claws, pushing down on my stomach, likely because I was trying to push away the ravens/crows.

Anybody who wants to make sense of this is welcome, I certainly can't make it all out. It's the raven/crow part that gets me confused.
author=pianotm
Anyway, why get drunk when you can log on here and spend your time with these awesome people?

It is entirely possible to do both at the same time. *Insert joke at Pizza's expense here*
Seiromem
That's a cool owl profile picture.
author=SnowOwl
author=pianotm
It is entirely possible to do both at the same time. *Insert joke at Pizza's expense here*

What seems to be the officer, problem?

Hueheueheuehueheueh
pianotm
Tony Crisp says, "Crows can sometimes mean that they are messengers from the dark or unconscious side of you. In such a role they can act as a protector – maybe even a male protector. But also they are see in some dreams as showing anxiety and darkness in a persons life."

Crows symbolize death. They are carrion birds, like vultures. Death in psychology and occult science never means literal "death". It means change. Ravens, crows, and magpies are all the same breed, just different varieties (they have different voices too. Crows have a harsh caw. Magpies and ravens chirp. Ravens have a white stripe.), kind of like the difference between finches.

Also, this dream takes place in the dark, in the morning, when you've just woken up, a time that is always uncertain.

I'd ask what your relationship is with your mother considering her role in this dream.
Seiromem
My relationship with her? I'd say it's perfectly friendly, never had a fight with her always had laughs with her.

What I don't understand is why the ravens/crows were constantly yelling like a seagull, care to explain that too?
Corfaisus
Might you be afraid of disappointing her?
Seiromem
There's nothing she exactly expects of me, the only way I could be disappointing her is with my grades-

Oh yeah, there's that.
OHHH I LOVE DREAM STUFFS! I had this dream last week that's stuck with me and after a bunch of searching I haven't been able to piece together an interpretation (My dreams usually end up being like a psychologist when I look into them, the interpretations I find usually apply to something going on and let me know if I'm behaving irrationally or am calm and relaxed or stressed lol)

So in this dream, my man and I went to a random cottage owned by his parents (Just in the dream, they don't have a freakin cottage lol) and on the way in his mother said "Make sure the dog doesn't get out" (They don't have any dogs either just a cat) so i was like alright no probs. I was the last to go in but on my way in a golden lab ran to the screen door and ran past me. I grabbed him by the collar and put him back in, but then a fricken HERD of labradors, gold and black, no browns, stampeded toward the door. I kept trying to put them in, but for every 2 I put back inside 5 more ran out. There was both adults and puppies running out. It sounds stupid but in my dream I was panicking lol. Then there was ONE puppy, just one, a golden lab pup, who was sitting still with a bigass puppy smile on his face, the only one that wasn't trying to stampede outside.

It was a freakin weird dream but stuck with me XD
pianotm
author=seiromem
There's nothing she exactly expects of me, the only way I could be disappointing her is with my grades-

Oh yeah, there's that.

And you're getting ready for school in your dream. The fact that you can't tie your shoes and you're stuck in mud seems like you feel like you're going nowhere. The size of the bird is also pertinant. The giant bird is the power of the collective mind or unconscious. These can either protect or threaten.

The voice of the bird doesn't seem to be pertinant as seagulls can represent survival and I think at this point we can safely say that the crow is playing the protector in this dream. This dream is a subconscious warning. There's danger ahead. Maybe YOU'RE about to suffer some disappointment, if you don't heed the warning. Perhaps some project you're working on is ill-advised or has gone awry.

Homunculus, yours is actually pretty straight forward. You are in over your head. You feel overwhelmed by a current situation or by something that's expected of you.
I had a dream last week where my dad and I dug up my old dog because she was still alive. She was buried for 2 years under the beach at our cabin. She survived by sucking the moisture from rainwater. She was old, stiff, and dirty but otherwise no worse for wear. it was really weird and sad.

Zombie dogs.

Last night I dreamed that we were at a hotel room or resort of some sort somewhere in the USA, and we were packing up and I found a box full of brochures and merchandise under the bed. It was labeled with the name and address of the guy who sells the stuff, and coincidentally enough it was for Coteaux, Saskatchewan. "That's a suburb of Regina, where I live!" my brain tells me and I called the guy and we were like 'wow what a coincidence that the stuff he lost was found by someone who lives in the same city' and I was lugging it to the taxi to take me to the airport.

There is no 'Coteaux, Saskatchewan' and Regina isn't a big enough city to have suburbs. My brain was making shit up.

conclusion: dreams are fucked up and mean nothing.