WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=kentona
conclusion: dreams are fucked up and mean nothing.

I like this theory. Well, sometimes they mean something, but mostly they're just a slosh of irrational nonsense.

I have some creepy as heck dreams, too. Like killing people creepy.One weird one in particular was when I witnessed my father brutally murder two seemingly innocent people.

One was just a little Mexican boy: he couldn't have been older then 7. The other appeared to be his father. My father busted the little kids face against concrete railing then threw him into a river. (it took place in a city area with a river flowing threw it) He then grabbed the father and punched him in the face several times. After his face was a bloody mess he slammed him on the ground and stomped his face in. He did something else too, but I can't remember. I woke up sweating and confused.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Your father in the dream represents an authority figure in your life. Probably Obama.

The concrete represents the foundations that your life is built on. Your family, your finances, your education, your friends and romances, your goals and dreams.

The Mexican kid represents a Canadian kid, because when you're asleep everything is upside-down.

The kid's father represents you. You can tell it must represent you because your dad is punching him in the face.

The river represents the fact that you had to go to the bathroom, but couldn't because you were asleep.

The moral of this dream is that the government is providing needy children with the foundations they need to succeed in life, but you don't like it because you're racist against mexicans, so Obama punched you in the face.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
It all makes sense now.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I had a dream as soon as I went to sleep, and a bear was mauling my face with his maw.

To those interested, I am developing the landscape of the RMNverse RP. Just want time on my pc to sort out the details and crap so people have some sense of 'place'/rules.

I've also come to grips with my crippling fear of sharing my work with people. Figuring out the source helps a lot. Far as I can recall, I had two defining incidents. First was in grade 6 when this kid in my class made fun of my work with really bad parodies everyone liked more, and the second was when I spent hours drawing and coloring a full comic book. Proudly showed my dad who glanced through it and though he tried to congratulate me in his way, he clearly didn't like it or understand it.
I have been very selective of who I share my stuff with, and it might go as far as explaining why I put so little work into the graphics of my RPGs... Hmm. Life fun!
author=LockeZ
The moral of this dream is that the government is providing needy children with the foundations they need to succeed in life, but you don't like it because you're racist against mexicans, so Obama punched you in the face.

I'm mexican. So You meant to say I'm racist to Canadians. You know, because everything is upside down.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
conclusion: dreams are fucked up and mean nothing.

But they're fun!

author=kentona
I had a dream last week where my dad and I dug up my old dog because she was still alive. She was buried for 2 years under the beach at our cabin. She survived by sucking the moisture from rainwater. She was old, stiff, and dirty but otherwise no worse for wear. it was really weird and sad.

Zombie dogs.

On the other hand, I remember I had a dream where I went out into the backyard where my beloved cat is buried only to find a massive hole and freaking out about who might have done it. I think I blamed it on my aunt.

author=Dudesoft
First was in grade 6 when this kid in my class made fun of my work with really bad parodies everyone liked more

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Corfaisus
On the other hand, I remember I had a dream where I went out into the backyard where my beloved cat is buried only to find a massive hole and freaking out about who might have done it. I think I blamed it on my aunt.

Misplaced. It was the cat.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=nhubi
author=Corfaisus

I should blame my cat's empty grave on my cat? Naw. Fuck you.
I had a dream earlier this morning that was just my brain being a jerk face.

I dreamt I did all my homework before school so when it came time to actually do my homework, I thought I already had done my homework so I just... didn't do my homework. It was a great morning.
Man, Twitter is seriously getting out of control. We've gotten to the point that the two sided conflict which engulfed the entire website (#GamerGate) now includes a threat of a school shooting over Anita Sarkeesian speaking at a feminist event? Jesus CHRIST. I mean, I don't really like Anita (I think there are better analysts of feminism & women in games out there), but someone clearly has fucking mental deficiencies if they're willing to murder dozens of innocents over her talks.

And honestly the worst part of it is that it'll sour the public view of "gamers" a term which has already begun to become more of a hate-based label than a name for hobbyists. Stuff like this only hurts the industry, and it really isn't fair that the media and social critics get to have a field day about my profession just because of one fucking psychopath.

EDIT: Before anyone flies into uncontrollable rage, yes, OBVIOUSLY the worst part is that there was a terrorist threat over something incredibly insignificant. I think everyone here is smart enough to know what I'm saying- that controversy in the industry affects me the most, so obviously it's what I consider the worst effect of the incident.

hur dur dur my EGO
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Corfaisus
author=nhubi
I should blame my cat's empty grave on my cat?

Yes, the zombie cat.
author=Gourd_Clae

I dreamt I did all my homework before school so when it came time to actually do my homework, I thought I already had done my homework so I just... didn't do my homework. It was a great morning.
Man, I had a similar dream once... I dreamed that I had to go to the bathroom, so in my dream, I got up and went to the bathroom. It turns out that I *REALLY* had to go to the bathroom, like, for real. Thankfully, I realized this before any sort of unfortunate accident could happen.
Corfaisus
author=AlphaOmega247
author=Gourd_Clae

Man, I had a similar dream once... I dreamed that I had to go to the bathroom, so in my dream, I got up and went to the bathroom. It turns out that I *REALLY* had to go to the bathroom, like, for real. Thankfully, I realized this before any sort of unfortunate accident could happen.

Bathroom dreams are the worst. Mine typically involve having to go and either every toilet is disgusting or one of them is, like, a fountain or something and water's going everywhere. Like, have you ever seen a cartoon called Class of the Titans? Know that one moment where Hephaestus is fixing their toilet and when he thinks he has it fixed, it shoots back in his face? It was like that.

EDIT: This is currently the best thing ever.

author=Kentona
i dont fucking care
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
thinking about my effing fractured right elbow :V

also about my username. rmn does those 'pm during this period to change your username', right, or am I getting mixed up with another forum?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why on Australia would you change your username Kyrsty?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
because it uses an altered version of my real name and is distinctly gendered? you know gamergate and all that jazz.

plus 'Puddor' is unique :)
Yeah, PMing kentona should work. You'll always be Kyrsty to me though. :< (Also, sorry to hear about your arm >.<; That's gonna cause trouble with gammak and other, more important things. )

I'm in a bit of a tizzy over the latest One Piece manga chapter. Damn, Oda is such a great writer. ;.; You start to think that he might be losing his grip when suddenly he pulls something out of his ass and you're left in tears wondering why the fuck you still read this fucking manga why do you love to hurt us Oda why oh God. ;_;
You can PM kentona any time for a name change, Puddor xD
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
That's the best article I've read on the subject thus far.