WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=SorceressKyrsty
this username came from a time of extreme fandom + my other reasons. I like to think I'm slightly more mature now.

I feel the same way about my username, but I can't think of anything good to replace it with and Puddor is already claimed.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Off-the-job training ended today and I start work proper on Monday.

...I still don't know what my job is.
author=Corfaisus
I'm doing research into the matter now, and it sounds fucking ridiculous. What stings me the most is the reaction of the people that essentially boils down to "women can't make games, only men can make games because it's an artsy escape that allows me to stare at jubblies".

That's not all though! As part of this shit I saw them arguing that instead of criticizing our glorious game creators feminists should just make their own games. It was some Goofus and Gallant image macro but I can't find it again.

author=Ratty524
GRS where do you find these awesome gifs?

The one I posted is from Hark! A Vagrant, a webcomic by Kate Beaton. That particular image is from this comic and somebody cut out the rest and made a gif of just the Sexism is Over part. Most of the rest is shit I've found online and saved for future comedy fun times and a tiny handful I made using screen capture software.
author=Yellow Magic
Off-the-job training ended today and I start work proper on Monday.

...I still don't know what my job is.
You must work with my dad. I've actually been to "work" with him, and I still have no idea what his job actually is. It allegedly has something to do with car parts, but... yeah, we got to the store and talked to the boss for a few minutes, then decided it was time to go on break. Break was like an hour long. Afterwards, they stood around and talked for a bit and decided it was time for lunch. And then after lunch, everyone went golfing.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=AlphaOmega247
You must work with my dad. I've actually been to "work" with him, and I still have no idea what his job actually is. It allegedly has something to do with car parts, but... yeah, we got to the store and talked to the boss for a few minutes, then decided it was time to go on break. Break was like an hour long. Afterwards, they stood around and talked for a bit and decided it was time for lunch. And then after lunch, everyone went golfing.

That's called "management".

xD

But actually, when my post gets pushed up off this page it will be full. I've been wondering if that would actually happen.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
The mafia train cannot be stopped.

What has been set in motion cannot be undone.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
SorceressKyrsty = Puddor?
:/ weak.
I'm pretty sure some time in the last 24 hours there was a full page of mafia posts - if only because when I finally came back from sleeping I had 226 notices and only 7 weren't mafia ones (and another 29 appeared while I was reading the topic).

Also, yes, my avatar is Leknaat. She ain't takin' shit from anyone. ;p

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm thinking watching the rampant paranoia in Liberty's Mafia is hysterical.

Also I need to buy more salt.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=AlphaOmega247
[You must work with my dad. I've actually been to "work" with him, and I still have no idea what his job actually is. It allegedly has something to do with car parts, but... yeah, we got to the store and talked to the boss for a few minutes, then decided it was time to go on break. Break was like an hour long. Afterwards, they stood around and talked for a bit and decided it was time for lunch. And then after lunch, everyone went golfing.

The thing is, theoretically I SHOULD know what my job is, but because my manager's so busy he doesn't even have the time to return my emails. ...at least, he claims he's busy.....

In other news, I've realised that even my University friends were shit - we're basically over now. That brings my active friend count to, like, 3. Ah well.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
do people still mak gam here
No. I certainly don't.
Nightowl
I don't even know how I have this much makerscore.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Sometimes the Nintendo 64 can just go and eat all of the shit.

For those who don't frequent the "what video games are you playing now" thread, I'm going through Castlevania 64 for reasons only God knows and I've found my way into the Duel Tower. If I'm lucky, I'll make it to a point where I'm standing on a bridge below the third duel before throwing myself into a wall and falling to my death. If I'm not, I'll die once again on a jump I've made a million times before because of the asinine way Konami went about programming the "grab platform" mechanic.

And this isn't even the hard part of the game.

EDIT: There was a secret lower path. I'm now at the final battle. I'd be done with the game by now, but I hauled so much ass that I'm in position to get the good ending for Reinhardt (meaning now I have to face the true Count and his crazy demon snake form).
author=nhubi
I'm thinking watching the rampant paranoia in Liberty's Mafia is hysterical.

Also I need to buy more salt.

This is why maybe I should never join these games. With a game that has a huge bunch of players, you can count on them to lurk. :)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
In an RPG Maker site with 20,000 plus games, why is it so hard to find an RPG?
Nightowl
I wish there were more series like Fallout. I can't just stay optimistic and hope Fallout 4 will not relentlessly rape the lore like Fallout 3 did.

It's probably going to be even worse. The gameplay will be overly simplified to appeal to dudebro gamers. The story is not going to make any sense. The world will not be believable, and everything including the plot devices, items, characters etc will only exist because of the Rule of Cool, not because it makes sense for them to exist. The player will not be able to fail or make any choices that have any consequences. Especially if that egghead Todd Howard will be the director again, not to mention Emil Pagliawhogivesafuck as the lead designer.

gradsfgfdg

at least there's wasteland 2
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am glad/sad that we fixed the Xand bug.