WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Max McGee
I am glad/sad that we fixed the Xand bug.

He will be missed by all and welcomed back by none.
I was kind of morbidly curious about the randomly generated music he created. He alluded to it in the PM that he sent me, but didn't provide any examples (he also mentioned that he received a lot of negative feedback about his game, and then provided me with a link to RMN so that I could see it... there are just no words for that amount of idiocy). Anyway, I'm sure the music was terrible, but I wanted to know just HOW bad it was.

It seems there's a weirdo like that on every board. Another board I once frequented had a guy with multiple "personas" and often had conversations with himself. At one point he even had alt accounts, but that didn't fly, so he just wound up writing out his conversations in giant posts. He also had no ability to detect my sense of humor and believed everything I said. And *hit me with a pan* every time I did something he didn't approve of, which was every post that I made. XD
http://tones.wolfram.com/

Music generated by math. It can produce some interesting stuff but they are short and kind of aimless.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=ivoryjones
author=nhubi
I'm thinking watching the rampant paranoia in Liberty's Mafia is hysterical.

Also I need to buy more salt.
This is why maybe I should never join these games. With a game that has a huge bunch of players, you can count on them to lurk. :)

True, you could always just lurk and smirk, it works.
author=AlphaOmega247
It seems there's a weirdo like that on every board. Another board I once frequented had a guy with multiple "personas" and often had conversations with himself.

...and I thought XAND was weird. O_O!!
@nhubi

Since you're already watching the game anyways, care to join the deadchat? :D

e: whoops should have edited instead, sorry ><
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Hey ivory, I don't think I'm allowed to, XD. Also can it be called deadchat when you're only evicted, or is that a polite euphemism that Liberty is using?

It's just a name used for people who couldn't participate anymore. And I've asked Liberty's permission, waiting for her reply.
author=Link_2112
Music generated by math. It can produce some interesting stuff but they are short and kind of aimless.
You know, it's not as terrible as I was expecting. I won't be adding any of it to my playlist anytime soon, but I've heard worse.

author=ivoryjones
...and I thought XAND was weird. O_O!!
Xand looks normal compared to this one. Let me tell you, some of his conversations were golden. I had to save some of them for posterity.
author=ivoryjones
@nhubi

Bad mafia habits
author=Link_2112
author=ivoryjones
@nhubi

Bad mafia habits

I did the exact same thing yesterday because I was in mafia mode.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Do 'muricans seriously have to fill out their tax forms by themselves

like, seriously

aren't they already filled out for you when they land in your mailbox
pianotm
author=Nightowl
Do 'muricans seriously have to fill out their tax forms by themselves

like, seriously

aren't they already filled out for you when they land in your mailbox

Yes, unless they can afford a CPA (which is really worth the money).

Anyhoo...Just replaced the headlamp covers on my truck. I can see at night, now.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
That reminds me, I need to replace about half the lightbulbs in my house. My room, the guest room (now my father's room) and the hallway are pitch black at night, which is unfortunate because my black cat likes to rest up against the wall just around the corner so my foot has a tendency to bump into her and make me feel all kinds of guilty.
This Housekeeping comment on my art thread has been bugging me for the last few days. Kolei (my girlfriend) is not a "weird mouse girl". She's not. She's fucking beautiful. Ever since he said what he said I've been obsessed with her. I think about holding her hand our hugging her every night before I go to sleep. It has been consuming my life.

It feels weird that a small comment like that can change things, but damn, It's really causing me some trouble as of late.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Pizza
This Housekeeping comment on my art thread has been bugging me for the last few days. Kolei (my girlfriend) is not a "weird mouse girl". She's not. She's fucking beautiful. Ever since he said what he said I've been obsessed with her. I think about holding her hand our hugging her every night before I go to sleep. It has been consuming my life.

It feels weird that a small comment like that can change things, but damn, It's really causing me some trouble as of late.

Don't worry; I dropped an empathetic nuke on him.
Well, it is weird. Maybe not to you(which is fine, whatever blows your bubble). It's even more weird when you talk about it like that. If you don't want any more of those troubling comments you could avoid broadcasting it all over the site.

"Doctor, it hurts when I post furry pics online" ...

So I decided to learn some new programming language. And I've been meaning to learn to use Unity, so I started watching the tutorial videos. After about 15 minutes I decided to learn Ruby! xD This is going much smoother. Unity seems like level 10 and I'm level 1.
It isn't weird. People liking human beings is just as weird ti ne,

I don't understand why i should stop "broadbastibng" justbecuase som people cant undertsad that I lbve bwautifulk people

I want ot feel her fur in my hands

I WAN T OT LOVE HER
Corfaisus
author=Link_2112
Well, it is weird. Maybe not to you(which is fine, whatever blows your bubble). It's even more weird when you talk about it like that. If you don't want any more of those troubling comments you could avoid broadcasting it all over the site.

What a ridiculously close-minded sentiment. People shouldn't share the art that you don't like because it might ruffle a few feathers? That's what art does.

It also has something to do with beauty being in the eye of the beholder. Like, take this drawing:

It might not mean anything to you, but what I saw, I liked. But when I was resizing it and all that jazz after scanning it, I got a good close-up view at it and found myself mesmerized by the "pixels" as if I could see the soul behind the eyes.

pianotm
author=Corfaisus
author=Link_2112

What a ridiculously close-minded sentiment. People shouldn't share the art that you don't like because it might ruffle a few feathers? That's what art does.

Eeeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmmmm, yeah, I agree. That just misses the whole point of art.