WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I don't like Chinese food much. Probably because people always used to say I looked Asian and my brother said if we went to a Chinese restaurant they would yell at me to get back into the kitchen.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I usually get delivery from Wok on Wheels! So far I love their food. Good soup, fried rice and egg rolls.
The main courses are good too, though I wouldn't suggest the Pepper Steak. I usually go for the chicken or pork.
Chinese food is okay, though I will only eat it at the restaurant at the end of my street. I did try the New! China King that opened up near my place of work, and it didn't give me the runs, so I guess it's safe to eat there, too. And they gave me a free Coke because they recognized me, so... woo.

InfectionFiles
When I do chinese, I feast.

Soup, egg rolls, rice, dumplings, lemon chicken and noodles.
Just bust a one man munchathon.

Plus, there is always leftovers which is awesome. My place gives those little cliche chinese to go boxes, so I feel extra awesome while eating out of box containers and gam mak.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I eat so much Chinese my family always says I'm going to turn Chinese. Then I started learning the New York style restaurant recipes. Who knew mung sprouts and bok choy was so easy to find?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Chinese food is meh.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Antilurker77
Speaking of birthdays, I turned 20 today!

happy birthday! It all goes downhill from here
InfectionFiles
Chinese is meh when all you have around is meh chinese food. -Confucius

Seriously though, it's a gamble. But when you find the right one it's bliss.
When I moved a few years back now, I thought I left behind one of the best local owned chinese restaurants I had ever been to. (Also my first job washing dishes!)
I searched around the SA area never really finding the right place, even when I force myself.
Until I ordered delivery from Wok on Wheels....changed my life.

Probably just MSG, but whatever.
Chinese < Indian

Currently eating at an Indian place. I'm thinking about being buzzed as fuck on Cheetah Dark, and that I'm really glad that I have a loving, caring girlfriend.

Life is happy happy happy you guys. I love all of you.
I like Chinese food, even the 'weirder' ones but I like Philippines' food more.

Dinuguan's the shit y'all.
Thanks for the birthday wishes (and delicious minecraft dirt~) guys!

Also, Happy Birthday Antilurker! Birthday buddies forever! (literally, since, you know, we'll always have our birthdays this close. XD )
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=AlphaOmega247
Chinese food is okay, though I will only eat it at the restaurant at the end of my street. I did try the New! China King that opened up near my place of work, and it didn't give me the runs, so I guess it's safe to eat there, too. And they gave me a free Coke because they recognized me, so... woo.

Considering the binding ability of rice, bananas and eggs.....if I've eaten to many...I head to the nearest Chinese fast food joint to loosen myself up :) hahaha
We have a nice Noodle Bar in our town. The people there must recognise my voice (that or I'm the only one who uses manners and that is a depressing thought) because they always know when it's me on the phone and know my address.

Maybe I order too much but their Rainbow Chicken is to die for~<3 (And their Cashew Chicken is pretty great too... as are their banana fritters, fried ice-cream and Satay Chicken... oh, and the Beef and Blackbean, Chicken and corn soup and Sweet Soy chicken noodles... I just really like most of their dishes to be honest. And $1.50 per can of coke is a fucking deal (considering they're like $2-3 everywhere else!))
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
"The people there must recognise my voice (that or I'm the only one who uses manners and that is a depressing thought) because they always know when it's me on the phone and know my address."
Sorry Liberty but it's none of the above.....It's your ordering style.....

"I need some fucking Chinese food and it better fucking get here really fucking soon"

We all know Liberty :) hehehehehehehe
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Antilurker77

Happy Birthday! Go level up your character.

Edit: Also piano, nice user-title :)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=nhubi
author=Antilurker77
Happy Birthday! Go level up your character.

Edit: Also piano, nice user-title :)

Thankee! You suggested it.
author=Linkis
"The people there must recognise my voice (that or I'm the only one who uses manners and that is a depressing thought) because they always know when it's me on the phone and know my address."
Sorry Liberty but it's none of the above.....It's your ordering style.....

"I need some fucking Chinese food and it better fucking get here really fucking soon"

We all know Liberty :) hehehehehehehe

Actually you might be right. I almost always start off with "Hi there, could I make an order please?" as though they don't allow orders. It's silly of me to keep asking that each time but I can't help myself. Customer service peeps get enough crap without having to have shouting and shit over the phone when someone is ordering. >.<;

/me recalls CS days...

Everyone should be required to work in that field for at least 6 months in their lifetime. Preferably while they're teens so that they don't act like fuckwits to people. :/
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Thanks to LockeZ's joke game, I can't get any of the europop tracks he used out of my head. It's like that time I was really into Me & My.
author=Liberty
And $1.50 per can of coke is a fucking deal (considering they're like $2-3 everywhere else!))
A can of Coke is that much? Like one of these??? o_O

An Australian dollar is about the same as a US dollar right now, too!

*faints*
Certain things tend to cost more outside of the US I believe. Perhaps Coca-Cola is imported to Australia and the government doesn't do anything about the price? I forget how exactly a government would do that.