WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Corfaisus
author=Dudesoft
author=Corfaisus
Dont read those juice boxes out loud. Something bad will happen.
"You say goodbye and I say hello." That being said, I'm now afraid to look behind me.

Well, at least I won't have to worry about Ringo being there.

Beatlejuice
Beatlejuice
Beatlejuice!
author=Dudesoft
author=nhubi
Also did you change your avatar so I'd be less confused? if so, thank you that was sweet.
Oh yeah, forgot this.
Yes, I did. A Dudesoft cannot be confused with anyone else.
I used that avatar about 8 months ago or so.
author=nhubi
Also, certain aspects of nature are vindictive and horrible. I just had a gnat fly up my nose and I had to sneeze to get rid of it and then the bugger landed in my wine.
You drink wine while visiting this place? nhubi, you're so refined and cultured that I feel like I need to wear nicer clothes when I visit.

author=pianotm
You've never had coffee from the St. Louis Bread Company (Panera, to everyone else).
Even though I frequent Panera often, I've never had the coffee. I usually opt for the hot chocolate if I need a hot beverage.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I dislike most hot beverages. Mostly because they're uh, hot, and only good when hot.

What are some warm beverages?
Dudesoft
author=kentona
author=Dudesoft
author=nhubi
Also did you change your avatar so I'd be less confused? if so, thank you that was sweet.
Oh yeah, forgot this.
Yes, I did. A Dudesoft cannot be confused with anyone else.
I used that avatar about 8 months ago or so.

NOOOOOOO!!!!
Welp, back to saddog.
author=seiromem
I dislike most hot beverages. Mostly because they're uh, hot, and only good when hot.

What are some warm beverages?

MILO!!!

You can have it hot, warm, cold or on ice cream and it's awesome. The essential Australian flavour~<3

There are places to buy it online.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=AlphaOmega247
]You drink wine while visiting this place? nhubi, you're so refined and cultured that I feel like I need to wear nicer clothes when I visit.

And so you should, RMN is a nice place with standards. Don't stress too much though, it was only a quaffer.
author=Liberty
MILO!!!
You can have it hot, warm, cold or on ice cream and it's awesome. The essential Australian flavour~<3

I don't think I've ever had my Milo warm. Hot and ice-cold, and even mixed with a little milk to make a paste and then spread over pancakes, (or eaten right from the tin), but not warm.
author=nhubi
And so you should, RMN is a nice place with standards. Don't stress too much though, it was only a quaffer.
But but but... I don't have standards! And if I did, I'm sure they'd be low. You'll just have to excuse my unrefined nature.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Why did Amazon.com just recommend a blowgun...?

Edit: Some of you were shocked by the price of Final Fantasy VII for the Playstation. Well, I just found Suikoden II on Amazon for $560.63. You can get it used for $142.44. What a deal!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I was just reminded of what GeoCities was after reading an article about it. Holy hell, man. That brings back memories.
Dudesoft
author=pianotm

Edit: Some of you were shocked by the price of Final Fantasy VII for the Playstation. Well, I just found Suikoden II on Amazon for $560.63. You can get it used for $142.44. What a deal!
You think that's bad? My book is down to a few available copies and they're crazy overpriced.
WHO WOULD PAY $40+ FOR THIS?!
I wouldn't pay 2¢ for this shit. (I have two copies already)

Edit: I've been playing a Halfling Ranger in a pirate campaign of Pathfinder for over a year now. He has a peg leg, pet crocodile, and wears a mask of stony demeanor with a skull of his enemy grafted on. Hood up, quiver full of arrows that would make Hawkeye and Green Arrow cry, Blackfoot is pretty awesome.
I play him like a rogue, due to my nuts Stealth and DEX, which was for a time failing me hardcore. At first he kicked so much Batman ass, and now he FEELS like Hawkeye, while my party has Iron Man and the Hulk running amuck. So, once I kill everyone on my character's assassination list, I'm going to kill him off.

...but then what? If I continue with this group, (potentially not because another key player is leaving and all that'll be left are two power players who don't care about story) I have like, several ideas.

Idea #1!
Air School Wizard. Go all Aang Avatar on the game. But that... is the extent of the idea. Pretty shitty imo.

Idea #2!
Metal School Wizard with Aasimar angelkin blood. So, there's an arcane school that bends metal. Boss as shit. You repel metal, shoot lightning, heat metal, man... It is cray. On top of that, we're almost level 10, so as Aasimar, I'd take Halo and Angel Wings. Just cool vibes. Might base his character on Dude from the old Dude's Adventure/Quest of Dude games... Still a bit weak.

Idea #3!
Ratfolk Rogue. Kinda vanilla, sans Ratfolk, but I was thinking about it. As a Rogue you can't go around telling everyone you're a thief. You have to play them. This dude would be an actor with an ego to put the worst Hollyweird stooge to shame. And scoff at the very idea that he could possibly sink so low as to steal.. Then promptly take anything of value in that person's home. A lot of RP fun---but my group is a smashy-smashy group, so what's the point?
Biggest problem I have with Blackfoot is being a halfling. He's not a combat centric character and I keep getting trapped fully in combat situations, no escape or options really. Unless I want to hide in the rafters and pick my nose?

Idea #4!
Based on my old Runescape character, Loretreeemoss, and my general boredom as hell with Runescape. I'd make a dude who dips 1 level in every class (lvl1 wizard, lvl1 barbarian, lvl1 cleric etc) because he has total ADD and gets intensively bored with whatever he's doing. ALAS... combat would obviously suffer, so no use to me.

Idea #5!
I have no goddamn idea what to do.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Holy crap I went to bed at 4:30 today, and woke up at 7:00. But I thought it was 7:00 AM.

I got myself ready for a work day that has not yet come to pass.

That means I DO have time to get my homework done. AWWWWWW. :(

On a related note, mathematical set theory & proofs are fun to do, but I'll be damned if I score well on tests covering it.

Hint: Its Russell's Paradox - IE: A contradiction that should not exist in nature.
author=pianotm

I bought my copy of Suikoden II for just under $200AU and I don't regret it a bit. It's a great game and I've really got my money's worth out of it (about 20 play throughs because I love it so much).

That said, I'm pretty sure they had it in the playstation store at one point, with Suikoden I.

@Dudes: Maybe this site will give you a few ideas. You could always overpower your allies and show them how annoying it is to be killy-killy-smash-smashed all over.
Sixth circuit upheld the gay marriage ban leading to a circuit split, gay marriage is once again heading back to SCOTUS! Time to settle these horseshit bans once and for all! (just please quickly)

Dissent on Sixth Circuit Decision
If we in the judiciary do not have the authority, and indeed the responsibility, to right fundamental wrongs left excused by a majority of the electorate, our whole intricate, constitutional system of checks and balances, as well as the oaths to which we swore, prove to be nothing but shams.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=GreatRedSpirit
Sixth circuit upheld the gay marriage ban leading to a circuit split, gay marriage is once again heading back to SCOTUS! Time to settle these horseshit bans once and for all! (just please quickly)

Dissent on Sixth Circuit Decision
If we in the judiciary do not have the authority, and indeed the responsibility, to right fundamental wrongs left excused by a majority of the electorate, our whole intricate, constitutional system of checks and balances, as well as the oaths to which we swore, prove to be nothing but shams.

Coincidentally, I just got done doing my daily Runescape Squeal of Fortune run (log in, spin, walk around, log out) and got called a faggot and was told "stfu queer" without provocation.

This is our future if we don't do something now.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Very well, I'll get the Stealth Planes ready, just tell me where to shoot...

Wait, this IS what you had in mind, yes?
author=Corfaisus
Coincidentally, I just got done doing my daily Runescape Squeal of Fortune run (log in, spin, walk around, log out) and got called a faggot and was told "stfu queer" without provocation.

This is our future if we don't do something now.
I got called "garbage" once after a particularly bad showing in Halo. It was a fair assessment of my role in that match, I guess...

Another (probably 8 year old) taunted me with less than clever insults involving my name. "hehehe lol aidan.... im gonna be aidan u alright... with (insert juvenile joke involving genitalia).... lol hehehehe"
Dudesoft
Around this time of year, my family used to listen to Christmas albums, starting with this one:
John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together
This is going to be my second Christmas without a family. Sadness.
Dudesoft
author=Liberty
@Dudes: Maybe this site will give you a few ideas. You could always overpower your allies and show them how annoying it is to be killy-killy-smash-smashed all over.

True! I'll check it out.
Something I tried was a guy with low patience who took a new class every level. I thought he'd suck--and in combat maybe a small bit... but he would rock the rp side!
So many versatile skills and abilities. He had basically every useful skill pool with a decent modifier. More importantly it made me consider making a bard who stole worse than a rogue.
He'd befriend you and have such high slight of hand, he could swipe your purse as he shook your hand goodbye, before blasting away with expedeous retreat and improved base speed traits. Hahaha I just love to imagine how to use him out of combat, since in combat they won't need me. Maybe in combat steal all the enemy's weapons and extra, unwielded items