WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
*bump*

The Pass-Off comic is finished! Check it out HERE.

Edit: when it rains, it pours. This time last year I was drawing Templar Knights by myself. Now I've got all this art work with people. It's nuts!
Looks like NaNoWriMo is gonna have to be canned this year. Lol

I've had this song stuck in my head for days...
Once a lonely caterpillar sat and cried
To a sympathetic beetle by his side
I've got nobody to hug, I'm such an ugly bug

Then a spider and a dragonfly replied
If you're serious and want to win a bride
Come along with us to the glorious Annual Ugly Bug Ball

Come on, let's crawl
(Gotta crawl, gotta crawl)
To the Ugly Bug Ball
(To the Ball, to the Ball)

And a happy time we'll have there
One and all at the Ugly Bug Ball

While the crickets clicked their cricky melodies
All the ants were fancy dancing with the fleas
Then up from under the ground
The worms came squirming around

Oh, they danced until their legs were nearly lame
Every little crawling creature you could name
Everyone was glad, what a time they had
They were so happy they came

Come on, let's crawl to the Ugly Bug Ball

Then our caterpillar saw a pretty queen
She was beautiful in yellow, black and green
He said, "Would you care to dance?"
Their dancing led to romance

Then she sat upon his caterpillar knees
And he gave his caterpillar queen a squeeze
Soon they'll honeymoon, build a big cocoon
Thanks to the Ugly Bug Ball

Come on, let's crawl
(Gotta crawl, gotta crawl)
To the Ugly Bug Ball
(To the Ball, to the Ball)

Fuck, I wish I was this good at pixeling. Watching this always reminds me of how much room for improvement I have.

Also i know I'm almost two years late to the party, but this is practically the most impressive fangame I've ever seen.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Whenever I get angry, I itch, which annoys me which makes me even more angry.

What kind of stupid viscous cycle has my body imposed on me >.<
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
>Sees brother playing video game with zip-lining gun-toting white male protagonist
>Is out of the circle in terms of modern day video games
>Goes back to computer to google "Uncharted" on a whim
>Clicks a link to a youtube video for said game
>Finds "Rainbow Dash Unbirth 1" in "Recommended for you"
>('ಠ_ಠ)
For those out of the know: welcome to the internet (I'm sorry).
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hey, I was looking for straight razors and was recommended a blow gun.

I'm just running through the possible reasoning behind why Amazon would recommend a blowgun to someone searching for shaving implements, and I'm coming up with things I'm not sure I should repeat without a lawyer present. :::Barber of Seville plays in the background:::
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Crippling migraine for two days now. It is the ultrasuck.
Cheese. Always cheese. Loads and loads of cheese.

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I don't care for cheese. Much more of a meat eater.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I admit, I do love my fair share of cheeses, Especially the amount in lasagna!
I water at the mouth just thinking of it ;_;
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Pizza
Fuck, I wish I was this good at pixeling. Watching this always reminds me of how much room for improvement I have.

Also i know I'm almost two years late to the party, but this is practically the most impressive fangame I've ever seen.

That pixeling looks extremely good, and that music is incredibly ominous. I'd play the poo poo out of that crap.
funny... i remember having posted something here
now i'm not sure if it got deleted for being in all caps
or if my memory is awfully awful
or it could also be my internet connection, which's been falling ridiculously the whole time

alternately it could also be that life is but a farse and this reality is a dream of an evil god
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Homunculus
Cheese. Always cheese. Loads and loads of cheese.

Oh my, this looks like heaven to me.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Corfaisus
>Finds "Rainbow Dash Unbirth 1" in "Recommended for you"
>('ಠ_ಠ)
For those out of the know: welcome to the internet (I'm sorry).

Why the fuck did I look this up? What was going through my mind? Did I think it was going to be a comedy video or something?

Also, how do I make this end up in my brother's recommended videos?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Log in as your brother and watch all other videos by that poster and search the video title multiple times.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=CashmereCat
author=Pizza

That pixeling looks extremely good, and that music is incredibly ominous. I'd play the poo poo out of that crap.

I thought I had joined a mailing group about progress on Mother 4 years back (possibly on an old email? >.<;;), but I haven't heard anything in a long time. Looks like they're still going strong! If it does come out this winter, that would be terrific! XD
I wonder how long until Nintendo pulls the plug on it?
author=AlphaOmega247
I wonder how long until Nintendo pulls the plug on it?

Hopefully they decide to be smart about it. They didn't shut down the Mother 3 translation, which stands on the same legality as this I'm pretty certain. The only infringing thing is the name, I suppose. I mean think about it, WCouillard hasn't gotten a cease and desist for Final Fantasy Discovery, which is pretty big name in terms of Final Fantasy fan creations.
Now that I think about it, they tend to go after the remakes. I remember there was a Chrono Trigger remake a few years back (that looked gorgeous), and that got shut down real quick. I recall something about Nintendo shutting down a remake of... something... somewhat more recently, but I can't remember what it was for the life of me. (If I provided too much detail for your liking, I'll see if I can be a little more vague in the future).
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I'm certain that if Mother 4 doesn't get released, it will be because their team didn't have the time to work on it anymore. But given that it is currently in a good enough state to create a trailer like that, I don't think that will be the case.

The Mother series is my super-fav so I want this fangame really bad. From the trailer, it looks to me like they've really crafted a good story. I have no clue what it could be. But aliens are likely involved! There's also the question of whether its a sequel or prequel to 4.

EDIT: Apparently, on their site, they're going to announce an official release date in a couple of weeks.