WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

It's either a love it or hate it with durian, some people say as long as you get over the smell (idk, like pinch your nose or something) and let the taste sink in, it'll probably grow on you but I'm with TungerMan on this one, the taste was just 'meh' for me. If you do get the chance try jackfruit, it's a lot better. :P
Who even decided that durian is edible?! I mean, it smells awful and is covered in spikes! That just screams "NOT EDIBLE" to me! XD
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=AlphaOmega247
Who even decided that durian is edible?! I mean, it smells awful and is covered in spikes! That just screams "NOT EDIBLE" to me! XD

the same species that thought it was an awesome idea to drink "the white stuff that comes out of the swollen thing hanging off of a cow"
The spikes are just to protect its wonderful bounty of flavor, and the smell is just to try to convince you not to feast on its amazing flesh.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
We make these jokes because we live in society where most people can generally have whatever they want, but that's not how we evolve. Be born and raised in a place where durians are the most abundant food, with little else, and just see what you eat.

That said, I may likely never try a durian simply for the fact that I wouldn't want to be a nuisance to the people around me (every description of the smell that I've read suggests most would find it intolerable). If not for that, I'd give it a chance.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=pianotm
Be born and raised in a place where durians are the most abundant food, with little else, and just see what you eat.

Alright, where are Durians the most abundant and a better option than anything else?
@Everyone: Yeah, I plan to try it again if I can find a better looking place to buy it. The only place me and my room mate were able to find in Kensington looked like a total dump, and I'm doubting that the durian wasn't expired.

I know that they're supposed to have a cheese like consistency, but mine was just like pudding, it totally fell apart as soon as the knife touched it (I wasn't sticking my hand into that shit, lest I wanted it to smell like trash for the rest of my natural life).

I will still continue my expedition into exotic fruits though.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Star Wars confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3:

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@LockeZ: That is hilarious.

I'm wondering what happened to the popularity of SMBX events over the years? When the first event came into fruition, a broad, diverse group of people participated in making Mario levels for the game. Going all the way to Super RMN World, the participants mainly consisted of the same few guys who stuck with the engine. What happened?
Seiromem
Me!
Maybe!
Probably not!
author=LockeZ

The photoshops just get dumber and dumber... I'm already sick of hearing about the new Star Wars.
pianotm
It's been awhile since a meme actually made me lulz. Amusing and funny, yeah, but actually laughing out loud? I love this!
The Heartless have turned to the Dark Side. LOL

author=seiromem
author=pianotm
Be born and raised in a place where durians are the most abundant food, with little else, and just see what you eat.
Alright, where are Durians the most abundant and a better option than anything else?
They're native to Southeast Asia and only grow in a climate warmer than 72 degrees Fahrenheit. There are undoubtedly a million other things in SE Asia that will grow under those conditions. Or they could go fishing...

author=Max McGee
author=AlphaOmega247
the same species that thought it was an awesome idea to drink "the white stuff that comes out of the swollen thing hanging off of a cow"
Silly humans...
pianotm
author=LockeZ

Okay, seriously, I keep seeing this thing. LockeZ, you win the internet.

EDIT: Would somebody please fix the hide tags? Pretty please?
author=Ratty524
@LockeZ: That is hilarious.

I'm wondering what happened to the popularity of SMBX events over the years? When the first event came into fruition, a broad, diverse group of people participated in making Mario levels for the game. Going all the way to Super RMN World, the participants mainly consisted of the same few guys who stuck with the engine. What happened?
I wish I knew, because it was hellafun making SRB1 because it was a large diverse group of people doing whatever!

E:
also
unity
You're magical to me.
I have a question: If I find someone whose only post is to make a short five-star review for a game and has literally not interacted with the RMN site in any other way aside from the super-glowing review, is that cause for reporting them or suspicion?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
A lot of people will ask their friends "Hey can you submit a review for this game for me?" So it's probably nothing, but I'd still at least notify the mods.

Ratty! The last SMBX game you joined is still not done. Come back and help us with Last King of Hyrule. We need a final boss, and someone to do the plot bits and cut scenes.
Seiromem
author=LockeZ
Ratty! The last SMBX game you joined is still not done. Come back and help us with Last King of Hyrule..

Oh, phew, right... that one! Totally not the one I started! Nope!
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=LockeZ
A lot of people will ask their friends "Hey can you submit a review for this game for me?" So it's probably nothing, but I'd still at least notify the mods.

Ratty! The last SMBX game you joined is still not done. Come back and help us with Last King of Hyrule. We need a final boss, and someone to do the plot bits and cut scenes.

I've been waiting for this game since forever :( YES, please finish it so me and Link can save Hyrule again :)