WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=Max McGee
the world is a bad place

The only way this could ever be true is if there was nothing alive to perceive it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Max McGee
the world is a bad place full of bad people and bitter disappointment at every turn. if you can still mount any argument against arriving at this central truth of lived experience, then you're very young, or very lucky.

I'm young AND lucky :D
I don't know... If there was nothing alive to perceive it, the world would simply be as there would be no concept of "bad". o__o?

Also, the world is a pretty Ok place. The good things far surpass the bad ones, we just linger on the bad because we like drama.

I'd say that as long as you can type stuffs on the interwebs, you're lucky enough. ;p
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
The fear of the bad things happening/ happening again tends to overwhelm the memories of the many, many great things in the world.

Or maybe I'm just too young, who knows.
The world can be both a blessing and a curse.

That's the way I see it.
author=Yellow Magic
author=Max McGee
the world is a bad place full of bad people and bitter disappointment at every turn. if you can still mount any argument against arriving at this central truth of lived experience, then you're very young, or very lucky.
I'm young AND lucky :D
Orrr maybe not everyone is completely pessimistic. Some people can't help but think this way, but I know plenty of people who are both unlucky and not too young, but still believe the world is a beautiful place. Of course, I am both lucky and young so I'm not the most unbiased opinion in the world.

I agree if there was no one here to perceive it it would just be.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
For some odd reason, us humans like to linger too much on bad events. I believe tests were done to show that in order to compensate for one bad event, about ten good events of the same magnitude were needed to counterbalance it.

So basically, even if we had something bad happen to us 1/10 of the time, we would still view the world as a bad place out to get everyone in it.

I still need one more player for the Council of Death Mafia game. Be sure to sign up if you want to play a game of lies and deception! I'll probably need replacements too, so feel free to sign up even after the last position has been taken.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Max McGee

I'd say I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself Max, but everyone is allowed to make a judgement call about themselves.
So I went to a party tonight. Really enjoyed myself.

Peach schnapps are the shit btw
author=Max McGee

I think I just found my yearbook quote for when I'm a senior.

I'm too young to have a very justified argument against this,
but my life experience thus far have drawn me to a tragically similar conclusion. However, our lives are what we make them. So I'm trying to work towards a more optimistic view.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=zacheatscrackers
So I went to a party tonight. Really enjoyed myself.

Peach schnapps are the shit btw

Especially when you add Bailey's.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
bad, bad nhubi.....teaching a young'un how ta get soused :) hahahaha

RATS, just noticed I speakith out of ignorance :( sorry nhubi, thought that was directed at the Junior High youngster waiting for their yearbook :)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Potatoman Seeks The Troof left me speechless.
author=Linkis
bad, bad nhubi.....teaching a young'un how ta get soused :) hahahaha

RATS, just noticed I speakith out of ignorance :( sorry nhubi, thought that was directed at the Junior High youngster waiting for their yearbook :)

oh you :)
Why is a "Fridge" called a "Refrigerator", wouldn't that make it a "Refridge" or a "Fridgerator"...?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
You got that reversed. Ask instead why a refrigerator is called a "fridge".

I need one more person to sign up for the Council of Death mafia game.
Ain't nothing better than a good game of lies!
I'm thinking, "Man it would be nice if The Sims 3 didn't run at 1,500 FPS." I'm afraid it's going to destroy something... like my video card.
I reduced all the graphical settings to the lowest they would go. Creating sims and building was houses was fine with the full graphics, but actually playing with the families made the game freeze. Hasn't frozen again after reducing the graphic quality.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-30394137?ocid=socialflow_facebook

People are so fucking stupid, it just hurts. In what universe is this a fucking smart idea? "Hey guys, let's not only transport oil and gas in the already vulnerable oceans and cause shitloads of damage, let's put THE WHOLE FUCKING PLANT ON THAT WATER"

Shell's ambition is to launch a fleet of future Preludes to pioneer a new chapter in the story of fossil fuels by opening gas fields previously thought to be too tricky or expensive to tackle.

Hoo boy, "a new chapter" in fossil fuels. Yeah, Shell, here's the thing- I don't think the world is ready for another chapter. That's like being happy about announcing that a terminally ill patient is about to enter a new chapter of liver failure or something. Winter is already fucking green for christ's sake.

I mean we're already fucked in the first place so there's no use in complaining I guess, but you don't have to put salt in the wound.
Fucking double post.

Double post content save: