WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
That's a fan-made card. Not an official card. I hope.
When you google my username you get a video of brazilian jiujitsu.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Red_Nova
That's a fan-made card. Not an official card. I hope.

Indeed, though I was surprised that I found THAT instead of the official.
So I've been looking this life thing over, and its pretty shitty. Like, really fucking shitty. Like, I don't think I want to live with this amount of shittiness. Erm ugh,(suicide)
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=MajoracanKing
So I've been looking this life thing over, and its pretty shitty. Like, really fucking shitty. Like, I don't think I want to live with this amount of shittiness. Erm ugh,(suicide)

Yeah. I've been there. To quoth the awfully cynical cliche (which I think might actually be an AAism which is even worse): permanent solution, temporary problem.
author=JJJ7
When you google my username you get a video of brazilian jiujitsu.

I wonder what happens when you google my userna

Oh, right. Pizza is also food.
I like the fact that when you google my name (on google images) there are like hundreds of my drawings
It makes me feel a little good
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I google my username and the first thing that comes up is fetish stuff. That's not a good sign.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I imagine that depends on the fetish.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=nhubi
I imagine that depends on the fetish.

One person's "nope" is another's "yes"...
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Oh, I wasn't talking about sexual fetishism which I think it what you are alluding to Pianotm, I meant actual fetishes. You know the inanimate object imbued by their owners with a spiritual meaning. I meant if that meaning clashed with Corfaisus's world view that could be a bad sign for him, but not for others.

Sexual fetishism is perfectly fine and one of the normal variations of human sexuality. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with that. Then again I don't see why people have problems with a lot of things and they do, so I may be a little unblinkered in this area.
I Googled my username and discovered there are other people using it! At least I pretty much dominate the Google image search. I'm pleased to say that there's nothing creepy associated with me, either. My real name yields some wild results, but most of it has nothing to do with me.
Googling my username gets you a lot of links to me which is sweet. The images are a lot of nicob thumbnails and one picture of RTP's title screen.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Ever taken a piss that felt too good, like borderline orgasmic? The kind that makes your neck tingle, your eyelids flutter and you roll your head in a circular motion over your shoulders? Those are the best.
...can't say I have. Part of me would love to witness that type of feeling, though.
I think you might need to seek medical attention, Corfaisus. XD
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I am thinking about whether or not I should artificially limit my posting on RMN. Say only posting on RMN on days when I've already put in two or three hours of work in the editor.

I'm not sure RMN posting is a big enough time waster to justify such a measure, so I don't think I'm going to do it.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I just googled my own username after Corfasius did his and...all my stuff came up.

My username must be pretty unique!
author=Corfaisus
Ever taken a piss that felt too good, like borderline orgasmic? The kind that makes your neck tingle, your eyelids flutter and you roll your head in a circular motion over your shoulders? Those are the best.

Yes.

Man, switching back to a 27' monitor after using a 13' laptop screen is mind boggling. It's like switching between Steam Boat Willie and a 5D IMAX movie.

EDIT:

http://youtu.be/7dxs1vw5kkY?t=12m40s

Okay. this has been killing me forever. Can anyone tell me what the song playing in the background on the Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas section is? It's not part of the film's soundtrack, so I've never been able to locate it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jumping Jack Flash, The Rolling Stones.