WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Is it rude to ask to read one of your stories, nhubi

Do I bug you too much about that
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
It's not rude to ask, it would only be rude if you didn't accept that the answer is no, and since you're a polite person Cash I can't see that happening, oh and no you don't bug me too much about it.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=unity
When real life stuff gets you upset, what do you do to wind down? All I can think of right now is listening to music.

Music is good!
Something you can do mindlessly but occupies you is nice, like noodling around on the guitar (or an equally semi-active hobby).
Taking a long, hot shower and just standing in it forever is nice, too.
Sometimes just crying for a while is a relief too, ha ;-_-
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=pianotm
author=Cap_H
I want to be stalked. That's why I'm starting a rock star career.
Why be a rock star? If you should be reincarnated as a celery plant, you'll assuredly be stalked, and you won't have to go through the trouble of learning an instrument.

It would be easier. However I prefer the given trouble over pot.

Edit:
author=unity
When real life stuff gets you upset, what do you do to wind down? All I can think of right now is listening to music.

You can take a long walk, go swimming, sit in front of a fireplace and listen to some good music (Waxahatchee and Girlpool are my wind down recoms right now), dance till you can.
For me, I can attest to nhubi's way, although I don't have access to the city so easily and can't go watch people very often. It's something I enjoy from time to time as well, regardless of how I feel.

So I usually sing out my emotions, or drawn them out, and/or write down my thoughts. The latter usually gives me a good idea of what exactly is bugging me and helps me to access the situation while it also relieves me of some of the emotional stress.

Music is nice as well, but it can easily bring you down the emotion route as well, depending on what you listen to. There are a few bands that are fairly uplifting for such situations, though.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=unity
Walking seems to help. Maybe a good game if you need something more relaxing.
unity
You're magical to me.
Thanks for all the responses, everyone! I ended up drinking with some friends of the family and then talking with Sooz a lot, and that really helped XD I haven't gone swimming in a long while, that sounds like a really good stress reliever, too. I may go play some Disgaea 4 or watch something cute and funny to lighten my mood, as well ^_^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=nhubi
author=unity
Go read the responses people gave you in the Wyrm Warriors blog, xD.

This, and recall that RMN brings you tears of joy.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=unity
I watch rad as fuck movie trailers, eat bags of shitty candy and tell myself over and over that I'm not a complete waste of a human being.
ONE PIECE BUDDY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

LOOK! LOOK!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-14/one-piece-manga-sets-guinness-world-record-for-copies-printed-for-comic-by-single-author/.89275

That right there is awesome shit. Also, a big-ass announcement on the 22nd?! ;^;
author=Liberty
ONE PIECE BUDDY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

LOOK! LOOK!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-14/one-piece-manga-sets-guinness-world-record-for-copies-printed-for-comic-by-single-author/.89275

That right there is awesome shit. Also, a big-ass announcement on the 22nd?! ;^;

Oda is really savouring that 2 week windup to Doflamingo finally getting his shit kicked in. I cannot WAIT. If it comes with a cool announcement that's even better.
YUS!

What do you think? A new movie, perhaps? Or maybe he's taking a break (though I wouldn't call that an exciting announcement). Hm... Maybe an off-shoot? I heard there was a companion manga that was up in the air, but I have no idea how that would work with Oda's already crazy work schedule. >.<;
author=slash
author=unity
Music is good!
Something you can do mindlessly but occupies you is nice, like noodling around on the guitar (or an equally semi-active hobby).
Taking a long, hot shower and just standing in it forever is nice, too.
Sometimes just crying for a while is a relief too, ha ;-_-

I play videogames.
author=Liberty
YUS!

What do you think? A new movie, perhaps? Or maybe he's taking a break (though I wouldn't call that an exciting announcement). Hm... Maybe an off-shoot? I heard there was a companion manga that was up in the air, but I have no idea how that would work with Oda's already crazy work schedule. >.<;

I could definitely deal with another movie, especially considering how well Film Z went. I've been really jonesing for more movies actually, specifically because the New World is a pretty ripe setting for some good shit to go down.

I'm not sure about a companion manga. After seeing that Naruto got a sequel started up, I was thinking that a follow up to One Piece focusing on Gold Roger's journey could be really interesting. But obviously that couldn't happen until OP is done and over with.

Outside of a movie or another manga I can't honestly imagine what "big news" could count as, though.

EDIT: Well, I suppose there's always the possibility that something big will happen IN the next chapter. Maybe Kaido or Big Mom will be fully revealed or something?
Oh God, imagine Big Mum just sailing in to port as Doffy is knocked off his high-horse! No rest for Luffy and co.

I honestly have no idea how they're going to get back to the Sunny - how the hell did they expect to get back to them if something went wrong (like, oh, Big Mum chasing them down?!). I'm predicting that Kid and allies have hooked up with Nami and co and they... IDK, get caught up in the battle between them?

Oh, maybe the whole Big Mum battle would be skipped (like, we don't see it in the main manga, just hear about it afterwards) and a spin-off is done, covering that battle? That would be interesting.

And yes, about time for another movie. >.<

I actually quite like the new Naruto manga. I like Sarada as a main protag and her predicament is interesting. Kishi said that he wants to explore bonds between blood and family and what it really means, so making Sakura not really her mother is an interesting step. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I would if it followed Boruto (good lord, Hinata, why did you let Naruto name the kid THAT?!).
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Wait, Naruto has graduated to chapters based on their children? Is it really running itself that far into the ground?
Naruto ended but there is a short manga based on the after-years to tie in to the next movie. Thankfully it focuses on Sarada, Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, rather than Boruto (yes, seriously), Naruto and Hinata's son.

She's infinitely more interesting and her current story is that she looks like Karin (the chick who was trying to get with Sasuke all the damn time) instead of Sakura, and her search for the truth about who are her real parents.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I apparently have had a Tumblr since 2009.
http://bizarremonkey.tumblr.com/
To celebrate, I posted some content on it with no intent of triggering anyone.

I was recently contemplating making one to market my games so it's just a matter of using it now, since how can I make one when it is already there??
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm wondering where the second Saturday score thing went.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I remember A-Kon 15 like it was yesterday. Oh the memories.

From personal experience, I can tell you that chicks dig Auron.
"But Kuja's male." Not this one.

But this? Not sure if legit gay or homophobic routine circa 2004.