WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Liberty
Oh God, imagine Big Mum just sailing in to port as Doffy is knocked off his high-horse! No rest for Luffy and co.

I honestly have no idea how they're going to get back to the Sunny - how the hell did they expect to get back to them if something went wrong (like, oh, Big Mum chasing them down?!). I'm predicting that Kid and allies have hooked up with Nami and co and they... IDK, get caught up in the battle between them?

Oh, maybe the whole Big Mum battle would be skipped (like, we don't see it in the main manga, just hear about it afterwards) and a spin-off is done, covering that battle? That would be interesting.

And yes, about time for another movie. >.<

The Big Mom incident is probably the most likely contender, actually, given that the Thousand Sunny has been MIA for almost two years now. Perhaps the Heart Pirates and the Thousand Sunny met up near Zo and fought against Big Mom's flagship?

Also holy shit, two years? Time flies fast in the world of weekly manga.
author=nhubi
I'm wondering where the second Saturday score thing went.

I built and painted a fence this weekend and just plum forgot!

"Third Saturday Score" coming up... maybe. This upcoming saturday is also super busy...
author=Pizza
Liberty
Oh God, imagine Big Mum just sailing in to port as Doffy is knocked off his high-horse! No rest for Luffy and co.

I honestly have no idea how they're going to get back to the Sunny - how the hell did they expect to get back to them if something went wrong (like, oh, Big Mum chasing them down?!). I'm predicting that Kid and allies have hooked up with Nami and co and they... IDK, get caught up in the battle between them?

Oh, maybe the whole Big Mum battle would be skipped (like, we don't see it in the main manga, just hear about it afterwards) and a spin-off is done, covering that battle? That would be interesting.

And yes, about time for another movie. >.<
The Big Mom incident is probably the most likely contender, actually, given that the Thousand Sunny has been MIA for almost two years now. Perhaps the Heart Pirates and the Thousand Sunny met up near Zo and fought against Big Mom's flagship?

Also holy shit, two years? Time flies fast in the world of weekly manga.

It'd be interesting if that battle happened off-screen with Kid, Hawkins, Apoo, Law's crew and the Thousand Sunny crew. A spin-off manga about it would not only help the story get a move on but show the off-screen battle for those who want to see it in more detail. X3
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=kentona
author=nhubi

"Third Saturday Score" coming up... maybe. This upcoming saturday is also super busy...

RL does get in the way sometimes, but I bet your fence looks great.

Fuck yeah. It's about time that fucker went down.
XD

Aw man, 3 more days til the big announcement! But yeah~ King Kong punch was awesome!
author=nhubi
author=kentona
author=nhubi

RL does get in the way sometimes, but I bet your fence looks great.

It does, actually! It was surprising how much a new coat of stain made it look better. The old fence is still as misaligned and rotted as ever, though. I'll have to replace the rest of it next year or the year after.

Gone now though are the North Side Potatoes graphito tag

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
There's a crew called North Side Potatoes? Only in Canada.
Don't get into fruit/vegi arguments with the East Side Tomatoes, they'll splat you!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
> Mother arranges educational talk with lesbian
> Spends a couple hours talking, is glad everything worked out
> In the car heading home, Mom: "Why does it matter so much to you?"
> Me: ._.

This is why you need to be here with me, Mom. If there wasn't a problem, you wouldn't have asked that question.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I was playing Solitaire and out of nowhere this thing came back to me. Wasn't there a part of a movie where like, some guy stuck his hand up his nose (it stretched out like something from The Mask), pulled out a ghost or whatever and collapsed?
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Pizza
http://www.discovery.com/dscovrd/wildlife/study-without-any-significant-doubt-sixth-mass-extinction-is-here/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DiscoveryChannelWhoops, looks like we broke that too!

I'm not really surprised, but I think there is little we can do to solve it at this point.

There's too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And nooooot muuuch love to go around~!
Can't you see?
This is a land of confusion~
Boruto sounds like a Burrito item.
author=Ratty524
author=Pizza
http://www.discovery.com/dscovrd/wildlife/study-without-any-significant-doubt-sixth-mass-extinction-is-here/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=DiscoveryChannelWhoops, looks like we broke that too!
I'm not really surprised, but I think there is little we can do to solve it at this point.

There's too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And nooooot muuuch love to go around~!
Can't you see?
This is a land of confusion~

Well, you're partly right I guess. In order to truly fix the problem the at least SOME governments would have to step up to the plate, so yeah, we're fucked.

Too bad Climate Change isn't a country that we can sanction and threaten, or we'd be flying in the right direction.

EDIT: Although in an extremely selfish sense it feels really cathartic to have been 100% right about all the shit I've said about Humans this entire time.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Aw, man. Those posts Puddor makes on the Phoenix Wright game!

author=GreatRedSpirit

i have watched this image for 8 hours
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=_______
author=GreatRedSpirit
i have watched this image for 8 hours

It's mesmerising, isn't it?