WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Basically, my thoughts can be resumed in two sentences:

1-I should be working in a new game instead of being here, writing this
2-Next time I post here, I must be drunk. Instant fun!
author=Thespookyfox
2-Next time I post here, I must be drunk. Instant fun!

I once thought like you did and got banned for 36 years. Good luck!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Twitter
*buys an 80-pack of tampons and a family size red vines*
"Big day huh?"
Thanks for breaking the ice, Walgreens Employee

This is why I don't want to work at any job like this; you have to say stupid shit like this otherwise you get canned. If someone's clearly having a shit day, you should be able to silently nod at them and let them go on their way.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
This.

This is what I'm thinking about.

It's the Soonity's fault.
http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18169/

Only a few spots left if you want to step into the arena...
author=Ratty524
There's too many men
Too many people
Making too many problems
And nooooot muuuch love to go around~!
Can't you see?
This is a land of confusion~

Love this song.

But yeah, we've basically damned ourselves.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have three subscribers to my youtube channel (and no interesting content). Two of em are friends of mine, third one is...

The World's strongest redneck!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Yep, you will get such subscribers. They only want you to subscribe back. It's a method of upping a subscriber count. I click your button, you click mine.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I had a fairly surreal dream last night.

I was browsing RMN, reading a thread unity made asking for assistance for a game, or game-idea. The next post was by somebody I've never heard of, but was a really slick GIF of a demoness. A couple posts down, unity posted a table of users, and some humorous notations as to what they had given to the project thus far. Despite not having posted yet, my name was listed there with a notation of "Winner", "Winning", or something along those lines. The next posts I noticed were basically a picture of Katt with wings, followed by some choice commentary from Liberty. There weren't any posts after this, or, if there were, I had woken up already.

One takeaway I'm getting from this is that I subconsciously believe unity, or a circle of individuals on RMN (which may include unity), is silently cheering for me in regards to Myriad Cypher. Another possible takeaway is that there is some perceived expectation that my posts are going to be awesome.
The day before I remembered not only a dream I was having, which only happens on a rare occasion, but actually two parts of them!

Really weird. The first was me cuddling with a handsome man under a tree in some fantasy world (I was asked whether I did some quests before and this and that), there were some big pink flowers (not roses .. but eh?) as well on the side. Afterwards I was longing for him, but left alone waiting for him, thinking about my boyfriend, me feeling I'm cheating on him and wanting/planning to talk it over with him and get his help.

The second one was me going home in dark alleys, getting attacked by a big black dog twice, looking similar to a dober or something (blocking it with my arms crossed before me in defense, and not feeling or getting hurt at all. no pain or fear whatsoever), while the owner was screaming something along the lines of it being harmless.
Another dog appeared and turned out to be a little girl ? or took the place of it.
She then accompanied me and we walked hand in hand. We went into some kind of ship, where she ordered ice cream for herself which I thought I had to pay. I did get the money back from her, though.
We continued and while I wanted to continue left on the pathed way, she wanted to go right, since she was just accompanying me and needed to go back or something. So we did, climbed over rocks and roots, over rifts and whatnot, finally jumping down somewhere onto a thatched roof of a house consisting out of bamboo.

Where I then realize we have been in a race and now dozens of people were jumping down where we were (it now wasn't dark anymore), onto some kind of cusshion. I did, too, ran out of the caged cusshion area and toward the finishing line which was nearby. I won just barely.

I think I got some of it down for myself. Having had a great difficulty in my relationsip solved recently and looking forward to an exciting and happy future. But well .. we did end up talking about more.

I'd be really curious what all of this might mean. Makes me want to study dreams some more and hone my piano power.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=pianotm
Yep, you will get such subscribers. They only want you to subscribe back. It's a method of upping a subscriber count. I click your button, you click mine.

I know these, they are super obvious on SoundCloud (they got user names like Buy Followers ASAP!) and Twitter. This guy is probably follows all his 56k subscribers.

@Marrend, the message is that you should overtake Wyrm Warriors.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Cap_H
@Marrend, the message is that you should overtake Wyrm Warriors.

I vaguely considered the possibility that it had to do with Wyrm Warriors, and being more involved with it. I dunno about "overtake", though!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=nhubi
This.

This is what I'm thinking about.

It's the Soonity's fault.

Teabagging?
nhubi
Dude! Family friendly forum here...oh, wait no it isn't.

Sorry.

No not Tb'ing. Though I can see how you could think that, and now I'm not going to be able to look at Grappi without thinking that.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Guys.

Guys.

Guys.

3 hours of sleep

Guys.

Guys.

is so much worse than staying awake all night.

Guys.

Help.

No, I can't go back to sleep because my cat is a sexual predator. I try to sleep, and my cat plants its ass on my face. I can't breath without getting a mouthfull of cat ass. Believe me: that's not a thing that you want.
nhubi
Pick up cat, put cat outside room, close door.

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Cat scratches door for literally hours.
nhubi
Do you only have two rooms in your home? Pick up cat, walk to other room, put cat in other room (with food/water and litter tray), close door, go back to your room, close door.

That or coffee, lots of coffee. Wait until daylight to let the cat out and then go to sleep.

Red_Nova
Good plan. I'll do that tonight.

... I'm not a smart man.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Spay cat. Cat will leave you alone.