WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

After seeing those baller Alice in Wonderland characters you did in the other thread, I know people would go for a game with your art.

Live the dream, Dude.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Liberty
Do the latter. People are more likely to jump on a pretty game that's almost done than one that isn't. Sad to say, but it's true. If you have pretty screenies to show off, you'll be much more likely to net yourself a decent scripter, plus, because the game will mostly be done, you'll have an even better chance because people will see that you've put a ton of effort in and that you're very likely to finish it.

Go for it Dudes! >.<)b

Welp, I discussed it with the writer and we realised that both of us love Adventure games most. And it would circumvent adding more personnel. With AGS being so approachable, we will likely use that.
This is certainly going to be a long road, especially as we're both busy on projects. I am 100% about this, though.
Just tired of seeing for-sale RTP games when I know I'm fully capable of this or more.
Holy fuck. My vacation in Newfoundland must have been successful because I'm the most wasted I've been in years right now. SHIT. I love everything so much atm.

I love Freya Crescent. Shit.

Time to make a peanut butter and gelly samich
So I just saw the crazy ramblings of a user on here named Yuno...I...I don't know what to say. Was he mentally ill or some bot that gained self-awareness?

Also is LockeZ really a extraterrestrial? lol

EDIT:
Someone suggested that somebody might have been using his account.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
After being dismissed from the Sith by Emperor Palpatine for being too lenient on the Jedi, Darth Vader becomes an etiquette consultant: "I find your lack of grace disturbing."

Later fired for strangling a guest, having lost direction in his life, Darth Vader seeks employment at Area 51: "I find your lack of greys disturbing."
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
*Comes on here after disappearing for 2 months*
*Sees I missed the Ace Attorney Mafia*

*quiet sobbing*
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ebeth

*quiet sobbing*

If it makes you feel better, the game ended on like Day 2 when Wes used his vigilante bullet to take out the Mafia Mastermind.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
author=unity
If it makes you feel better, the game ended on like Day 2 when Wes used his vigilante bullet to take out the Mafia Mastermind.

That does make me feel better. I think I'm going to read through the whole thing to live it vicariously haha.
I'm wondering about the ISS situation. They've got about 4 months of supplies at this point and yesterday's explosion makes the third failure in a row now (living in Florida, I'm kinda bummed I missed out on seeing that). Also from that article:
SpaceX plans to launch its first rocket with humans on board in 2017.

NASA's Gerstenmair said the failure of Sunday's mission does not necessarily affect that timeline.
Yeah, count me out on that one, guys. Even if you PAID me I wouldn't get on!

e: Best comment on that page: "Could've waited until 4th of July!"
I am just listening to some game soundtrack songs from the 90s, and is it just me or were videogame soundtracks just more memorable back then? Like, I'm not a music-making-guy-person, but in general the songs seemed to have stronger melodies (vs the largely atmospheric stuff I hear today) and don't just fall in the "all orchestral all the time" framework.

I am thinking of Warcraft 2 soundtrack, Diablo soundtrack, Command & Conquer and Red Alert, Megaman 2 + 3, DuckTales, TMNT, LoZ: OoT, StarFox.

Granted, though, I don't play many games anymore so maybe I am missing out! Any memorable melodic tracks from today's games I should know about?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Not incredibly recent (a decade old in fact) but:

And last but not least

NB: I may be slightly biased towards Megaten
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Is shin megami tensei good?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I know nothing of music terms so I just threw some good video game tunes that are more recent than the 90's, hopefully some of them catch your ear!

(I may have 24gb of video game music on my phone)

(only because I am almost out of space on it)
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
When did this become the "what are you listening to" thread?
author=kentona
I am just listening to some game soundtrack songs from the 90s, and is it just me or were videogame soundtracks just more memorable back then? Like, I'm not a music-making-guy-person, but in general the songs seemed to have stronger melodies (vs the largely atmospheric stuff I hear today) and don't just fall in the "all orchestral all the time" framework.

I am thinking of Warcraft 2 soundtrack, Diablo soundtrack, Command & Conquer and Red Alert, Megaman 2 + 3, DuckTales, TMNT, LoZ: OoT, StarFox.

Granted, though, I don't play many games anymore so maybe I am missing out! Any memorable melodic tracks from today's games I should know about?
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=kentona

YES

Here are a couple for you.

Mostly that first one. I mean, holy shit.

And this one too also.

I will admit the 90s had a certain musical identity that is hard to replace.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Ebeth

*quiet sobbing*

We can always have another one. THERE'S NOTHING STOPPING ANY OF YOU.
The retro-style game scene has most of the recent "catchy" music that I know of. So, pretty much anything Jake Kaufman or Yousuke Yasui works on these days. AsteBreed and Akai Katana come to mind as well, but really, there's still plenty of that kind of music being made.

I can't think of any real "AAA" kinds of games with this sound, though, but then I've really fallen out of the loop on that scene.
Why is it that when I go over to my friends house with one movie I come back with seven? The dude's really good at pawning off his scraps onto my collection. Probably because his collection is getting wildly out of control and consuming his room.

Just watched Cats Don't Dance for the first time tonight. It was... Much better than I expected, honestly. I didn't think it would be horrible or anything, but it turned out to be pretty funny, and I really enjoyed the overall artistic design of the characters/environments.