WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Give this man a fucking medal for title writing.

EDIT: Best page break 2015.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=TungerManU
author=Pizza
Best page break 2015.
That should be a Wisao. Oh wait! We're not done with the last Wisaos yet.

Or at the very least a tagline.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
So a new thread titled "The Religion Thread" popped up in the GD.

I am not touching that thread with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I hear you, brother.

Though I am tempted to start a book on how long it will take to devolve.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I suppose that depends on your definition of 'they'.
Please preface every chapter of your book with PREPARE TO BE EDUCATED, preferably with Hulkamania gifs on each side
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I found a great tool for pointing out logical fallacies. It might come in handy for the Religion Thread:

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My favorite is when people on the internet tell me any argument that relies on pointing out the other person's logical fallacies is invalid.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Using the camera function of a tablet as opposed to a mirror while you use your electric razor to shave. #firstworldbenefits
Fuuuuu..
I got myself a fever. ;.; This is what comes from spending time with little kids. >.<
Corfaisus
Yeah, my little nephew's a hoot, but I made sure to wash my hands extra good after letting him give me a high-five.
Corfaisus
Using the camera function of a tablet as opposed to a mirror while you use your electric razor to shave. #firstworldbenefits

>shaving

ISHYGDDT

Just watched The Last Unicorn with a friend of mine. It was a pretty good movie, really loved the character designs. The main theme is wonderful as well.
Usually this one's fine but she stayed with us for about 5 days (she's and her parents were up for a visit and to get some stuff they forgot when they moved house - she's three). Prolonged exposure... ;.;

I think I'm just gonna watch youtube vids and sleep today. I don't feel up to much else. I tried to play a few games already for the jelly event but my mind keeps bouncing around and not paying proper attention. If I'm to review a game I need to at least notice what it does well/fails to do well.

@Pizza - was talking to a friend (yesterday?) about getting her to watch it because it's a great movie and she hasn't seen it before. (She also hasn't seen the Little Mermaid movie where Marina dies. MA-RIN-A, not Ariel. :/ ) Tried to convince her with mentions of boob-trees and pretty lady unicorns. She seemed interested in the boob-tree. XD

I watched TLU when I was about 5 and loved it to bits. As far as I remember, I never had bad dreams about it despite it's dark storyline and art. And the music is just wonderful. It's still a really fresh movie as far as the story and art goes. And there's a book which I've yet to read but hear is much better than the movie. I've been meaning to check it out.

America is my kind of band.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Pizza
Corfaisus
>shaving

ISHYGDDT

You can make fun, but there are those of us that can't keep beards because they cause serious skin irritation. Unlike Corf, though, I shave with a straight razor. That's gotta count for something.

Just watched The Last Unicorn with a friend of mine. It was a pretty good movie, really loved the character designs. The main theme is wonderful as well.

This is one of the movies I grew up with. Christopher Lee shouting, "The last! I knew you were the last!" will be forever burned into my memory.
author=pianotm
author=Pizza
>shaving

ISHYGDDT
You can make fun, but there are those of us that can't keep beards because they cause serious skin irritation. Unlike Corf, though, I shave with a straight razor. That's gotta count for something

I just can't grow a beard at all. :'(
Seriously, I've tried several times. I just look like I taped pubes to my face.

Unlike Corf or Piano, I'm too lazy to actually shave, though, and just use an electric trimmer. That's gotta count towards something.
Towards my man-points reaching a negative value, probably...

e: from last page
author=Liberty
author=LockeZ
A Confederate Flag Turned Me Gay, an erotic novel for Kindle.

This is it guys. We've reached the pinnacle of human achievement. We can stop now.
LockeZ, LockeZ, LockeZ... you think that's weird?
http://www.amazon.com/Gay-For-Living-Billionaire-Plane-ebook/dp/B00SX6HS5I
This guy has written a LOT of crazy stuff. Such titles include:
"Gaygent Brontosaurus"
"Glazed by the gay living donuts"
"My ass is haunted by the gay unicorn colonel"
"Reamed by my reaction to the title of this book"
"Pounded by the gay colour changing dress"
"Pounded in the butt by my own butt."

And his best seller:
"Pounded in the butt by my book 'Pounded in the butt by my own butt'"

And of course, the classic:

"Angry man pounded by the fear of his latent gayness over a dinosaur transitioning into a unicorn."

No. I'm not kidding. Seriously.
O.O
how do I even respond to this?

double e: how do I use hide tags properly...
Liberty
@Pizza - was talking to a friend (yesterday?) about getting her to watch it because it's a great movie and she hasn't seen it before. (She also hasn't seen the Little Mermaid movie where Marina dies. MA-RIN-A, not Ariel. :/ ) Tried to convince her with mentions of boob-trees and pretty lady unicorns. She seemed interested in the boob-tree. XD

Oh god, the boob tree. That was a weird moment. Lady Almathea (Unicorn) is definitely a looker though. They did a good job creating a character that looked inherently graceful and peaceful no matter what she was doing.

pianotm
Pizza
Corfaisus
>shaving

ISHYGDDT
You can make fun, but there are those of us that can't keep beards because they cause serious skin irritation. Unlike Corf, though, I shave with a straight razor. That's gotta count for something.

I have the opposite problem, not being able to shave because my skin is a sheet of shit that breaks, burns, and dries up into a salt flat at the slightest provocation.

Actually, speaking of King Haggard, that was my favourite design of the whole bunch. What a great design for a villain.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I've got a goatee, does that count for something?