WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
That Schmendrick avatar is so swag.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It's a Last Unicorn avatar takeover. Now we need Darken to go back to his old avatar!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
There are worse things.
The cat is one of the many great characters in the movie. And one of my personal favourites.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I played like a minute of Five Nights At Freddy's 1. Night 1, immediately started hallucinating, never going back. I think the story is fascinating, but the game is shit. If I'm thrust into a life-or-death situation, I want to be able to move and fight instead of being trapped in the corner, absolutely no exceptions (my deepest concerns have been realized).

On the plus side, I drew a thing and am now using it as an avatar.
I just noticed the speedpaintings-thread is on the frontpage! That's pretty cool.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm kinda thinking I need a better motivation to review a game outside of there being a request for it and having a review event occurring.
author=pianotm
It's a Last Unicorn avatar takeover. Now we need Darken to go back to his old avatar!

Everyone is really late on this one.
nhubi
author=Marrend
I'm kinda thinking I need a better motivation to review a game outside of there being a request for it and having a review event occurring.

Probably, but you've got it for now so run with it. Perhaps you'll get into the habit.
Marrend
@nhubi: I'm not as motivated as I once was, but, sure, I'll run with what motivation I have left as long as possible.
Motivation alone will never get you to where you want to be.
Use willpower until it's a habit and then keep going.

Also, motivation is not only a starter, it also comes up as that rush of doing something! For that you actually need to start.
Marrend
Darigaaz, is it Christmas in July, or something? First, yuno comes back, now I'm seeing Xand!?
nhubi
Taglines, ahoy!

Also how long do you think it's going to be until Yuno realises he's still sporting the banne avatar?
Marrend
Maybe he doesn't want to change it?
I don't think he's concerned with such trivial things. He has more "important" work to do here.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I go to the store to get some Mountain Dew, walk down the aisle where it's normally at and find nothing there. I ask a clerk, "where's the Mountain Dew?" The clerk says, "I'm sorry, sir, but the truck that carries the sodas got a flat tire and hasn't made it in yet." I go back home.

The next day, I go to the store to get some Mountain Dew, walk down the aisle where it's normally at and find nothing there. I ask the clerk I asked the day before, "where's the Mountain Dew?" The clerk says, "I'm sorry, sir, but the truck that carries the sodas got a flat tire and still hasn't made it in yet." I go back home again.

The third day, I go to the store to get some Mountain Dew, walk down the aisle where it's normally at and find nothing there. I ask the same clerk again, "where's the Mountain Dew?" The clerk says, "I'm sorry, sir, but the truck that carries the sodas got a flat tire and still hasn't made it in yet." I go back home once more.

The fourth day, I decide to stay home instead of going to the store. If the truck couldn't make it the last few days, why would I expect it to be able to make it with only one good tire? Besides, how much Mountain Dew could the truck really be carrying? I can barely fit a lawnmower in the back of mine.

I'd say a fair bit.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
DO NOT DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW! I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY USED IT AS AN EMERGENCY SUBSTITUTE FOR BATTERY ACID FOR MY TRUCK! I SHIT YOU NOT!
Corfaisus
I wanna rub my whole body up against that decal.

@pianotm: That just makes me want to drink it more.
I prefer Creaming Soda myself, but to each their own.