WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mountain Dew was the shit back then when I was a kid. Now it just tastes funny. :P

I think my favorite soda beverage before I ultimately decided to go super lame / healthy was Barqs Rootbeer. Although Dr. Pepper was pretty good, too.
I was about to toss my desk if I had to redo the queue again after just sorting a bunch of games and the site timing out on me when I hit submit.

Thankfully, it seems to have gone through okay, but I was gritting my teeth. No, kentona, this isn't me getting stressed by the content of the queue, just the idea of having to redo all the sorting I already did. ;p
Addit
I think my favorite soda beverage before I ultimately decided to go super lame / healthy was Barqs Rootbeer. Although Dr. Pepper was pretty good, too.

If I was ever going to start drinking soda again, it would probably be Barqs. That shit was good.

After being off of the crap for almost 10 months now, I can really see how truly shitty it is for your body... Especially the more mainstream, chemical heavy drinks. I had a double rum and coke the other day and got completely blasted off of it- which is strange, since I'm a super heavyweight. Two shots is barely enough to get me buzzed normally. But in combination with the "sugar" and the other shit in the the Coke it completely screwed me.
I used to drink Kirk's softdrink a lot (Creaming Soda, Lemon, Lemonade and Passion fruit flavours). I still indulge every now and then but I've taken to drinking water and tea more than anything else.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Vimto used to be my fizz of choice as a child, then Schweppes Bitter Lemon. Now I rarely if ever have a soft drink, though I do wish the original Irn-Bru was available in Australia, it's a great hangover cure.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
My body's so fucked up, I have to follow up a glass of water with a spritz of Mtn Dew to keep my stomach from feeling gross.

Speaking of feeling gross, I just get done taking a shower and my brother runs into the bathroom and vomits into the tub.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Irn-Bru is the bestest closely followed by Prager Mate (local alternative to Club Mate). And Coke made my body a total wreck in unison with junk food. Destroyed both my skin and stomach.
No soda for me. Don't like it, couldn't drink it, would make me literally sick : D

I used to love it as a kid, was a sucker for sweet stuff. But we never had at it at home, so water has always been my favorite.
BlueSky Cherry Soda the only soda
nhubi
Irn-Bru, made from girders. Great stuff.

Aspartame makes me feel nauseous, so diet drinks that contain it are never something I'd willingly consume.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I love how everyone presumes the Irn-Bru is some kind of energy drink due to its packing.
fifa womens world cup 2015

usa dominates japan 5-2

bystanders reported seeing a mushroom cloud over the stadium
I'll have to admit I've never had Irn-Bru. I'm gonna have to look it up, just to give it a try.

Also, it's cold as balls (but not Canada) here atm. Currently only 3C and not reaching more than 11C today. Winter is officially in da house.
i once joked to my drama teacher that i was related to the people who make irn-bru because my last name is attached to it and she then went on to tell people i was related to the people who make irn-bru

i'm sorry drama teacher it was a joke
i was being a little shit

(also the sky is grey because of smoke from forest fires???? the sun is bright red, too, it's very surreal to look outside right now)
Liberty
Also, it's cold as balls (but not Canada) here atm. Currently only 3C and not reaching more than 11C today. Winter is officially in da house.

I'd say that I envy you for the fact that 3C is considered "cold", but really, your Summer heat must be mind boggling to balance it out.

Honestly, I think after I spent the winter before last working in -52C weather I've begun to like the cold. Although now I'm super susceptible to any amount of heat at all. :/
Last summer it did hit 45C, so... it does even out. >.<;
It was 42 here yesterday. But it's supposed to get cooler after tomorrow ..
And our winters get fairly cold as well. Most of the time, anyway.
nhubi
It's weird I rarely picture Germany as hot. Cold yes, plenty of scenes of snow encrusted forests à la Grimm's tales, but the sort of heatwave Europe is currently experiencing is historically rare, right? I mean with climate change it's going to become more common, but at the moment it's not something you normal have to contend with, is it?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty
Last summer it did hit 45C, so... it does even out. >.<;

Yikes! That sounds like Texas in July.

nhubi
It's weird I rarely picture Germany as hot. Cold yes, plenty of scenes of snow encrusted forests à la Grimm's tales, but the sort of heatwave Europe is currently experiencing is historically rare, right? I mean with climate change it's going to become more common, but at the moment it's not something you normal have to contend with, is it?

That's what I thought. I mean, I figured it gets fairly hot during the summer, anyway, but when you think of Europe, you think of the pageantry of knights, of peasants trying to survive the Little Ice Age, and snow globe castles.