WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=pianotm
That's a mean banjo! Who picks of a banjo and thinks, "Hmm...I think I'll learn to play death metal on this"?

This video also reminds of the time when I was a little kid at the zoo and a giraffe took my mom's straw hat off the top of her head and ate it.

clearly inspired by

(part 1 of the duel ends at ~2:18)
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
I have an RMN-member-inflicted headache.

Ouch.
So I broke up. Love alone is not enough.

Finishing my meals will be one of the challenges of the day.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Kylaila

May your heart find tranquility soon, sweet Kylaila, and know that you made the right choice.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Kylaila

Oh Ky, I am sorry. The fact it was on your terms doesn't make it any easier. Don't stress yourself with doing the 'normal' things. You'll eat when your body needs you to, until then let yourself grieve.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Plot twist: she's not depressed or anything she just forgot she wasn't supposed to make enough food for two people any more
Take little steps. Eat. Drink. Shower. Tuck yourself into bed. Mind the small things and let the big things wait.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Get on stickam and flash your bazingas to people who are flashing their dingalings.

I mean don't actually do that, they'll ban you, plus stickam hasn't existed for years. Pick a video chat network that is NSFW-friendly and preferably also extant
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Liberty
Take little steps. Eat. Drink. Shower. Tuck yourself into bed.

Thank you, guys.
And you are right nhubi, food is something I probably shouldn't be too concerned about right now.

I'm glad I could reach two great friends of mine right after yesterday, so I am a little bit better. Got a little bit of sleep, too.
I stopped myself from getting too exhausted, so that is good.
I .. feel fairly okay, but I know there's more. I will try to find some ways to let out what I can.
I will be fine in time.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Hoping my birthday wont be a total dump or a depressing mess this year. I've had enough crap to deal with as it is.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=pianotm
That's a mean banjo! Who picks of a banjo and thinks, "Hmm...I think I'll learn to play death metal on this"?

The strangest part is that that isn't even the most hardcore cover he's done.

author=Liberty
I have an RMN-member-inflicted headache.

You okay? Did that Banjo cover hurt your ears too much? Here, listen to this. It's nice an relaxing:

Ignore the picture. He's just happy to the playing a soft, sweet Banjo tune.

EDIT:

author=Kylaila

Sorry to hear that. There's nothing I can say other than what's already been said. But yeah, food isn't the most important thing right now. Just relax, take some time to yourself, and you'll come back eventually.
Whether or not to enter the IGMC and then worrying about the music I intend to use
( its from a royalty-free site where I normally get my music, but there are some well... hiccups ).
author=Sated
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33425411So PewDiePie made $7m last year by screaming at video games inarticulately. Discuss..?

Good for him?
Pretty much, yeah. It takes a lot of work to edit videos and put them out on a regular basis. People who sum it up as 'screaming at video games' or the like don't seem to understand the amount of work that goes in to maintaining their image, keeping up their views and travelling across countries to meet fans.

There's a LOT that goes in to the YouTube lifestyle, just as much as any other job. The only difference is that the people working it enjoy themselves and found a way to get paid doing what they love.

But sure, boil it down to 'screaming at video games'. Not like they have to deal with a shit ton of hate (more than any other job) shoved in their face all the time, or having their work constantly belittled by others or given negative ratings by lots of people or flagged for copyright (and having to deal with that kind of shit).

Sure.

Frankly, very good for him. He deserves every penny, as does every person who makes money off youtube. Yes, even the ones people call shit or sellouts like DSP and the like.

Speaking of DSP - he got swatted the other day. People who do that should be hunted down and thrown in prison. Deliberately doing that in order to get someone killed is complete bullshit and not funny in any way, what-so-ever. Thankfully DSP put some action into place by talking to the cops when he first moved to his new house, because he figured something like that would happen, but there's been a lot of people swatted over the past year or so and it's literally other people trying to get them killed. It's horrible.

Swatting, for people not in the know, is when some assfuck calls police saying there's a murder/person with a weapon/etc and gives the address of someone who is livestreaming at the time. Swat team arrives.

Ah, swatting. I almost forgot about it to be honest. You're right about that- people who falsly sick a swat team on someone should be charged at least. Fuck it, attempted murder if they were honestly trying to kill the person on the other end through a proxy like that. It's horrific that people can be so filled with hate and jealously that they want to have people killed live on air over fucking nothing.

I mean god, I think that Notch is a shitty game designer and Mojang is a lazy, crappy company- but I'd never say they don't deserve the money they have and I'd certainly never try to get the guy killed just because I don't like him.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Pewdiepie is loud, obnoxious, and has the mental state of a 2 year old.

Felix Kjellberg, though? He's a really cool guy with a good head on his shoulders. I respect Felix.
I'm not a fan of either (I know, same person ;p) but I won't deny he does a lot of work to make his videos and he does have his funny moments. He's not my cup of tea but he is the most watched youtuber on the planet for a reason - he appeals to many peoples' humour.

I'm more a fan of the YogsCast myself. All those peeps who, when they get together, cause bedlam and hilarity.

;.; SIMON COME BACK SOOoooooooon ;.;