WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
They let you work barefoot in the lab?

author=LockeZ
I'm at work wearing only an offensive t-shirt and boxers right now! Today's actually my birthday, so maybe I should strip down completely?

Birthday suit would be apropos
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Happy Birthday Mr. Znderson!
These days I need to wear underwear and a shirt at home. Bad times.

Edit: Where are the stats.. ? The STATS!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Sated
author=nhubi
They let you work barefoot in the lab?
ಠ_ಠ

◕ ◡ ◕

Ky, I think we plum tuckered him out with the review jelly.
Haha, very true. I hope they are up soon. I wonder how well the review surge worked.
I'm thinking of Stop the Pigeon, and, even more than that, Wacky Races now. Pizza I like your new avatar
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'm on the computer with a T-shirt and boxers... And socks because I like keeping my feet snug~<3
Taking a break from IGMC gam mak (PHEW WE DID IT WE MADE THE DEADLINE) to plot out other gam mak since yup this got me all jazzed for my other projects.

WHOOPS.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
wildwes
I'm thinking of Stop the Pigeon, and, even more than that, Wacky Races now. Pizza I like your new avatar

Everything Hannah Barbera is awesome. Especially Wacky Races. Especially Dick Dastardly.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
I'm wondering what was up with LEGOs head when making this

This set has boobs and an ass, I just ordered her online a couple days ago
Has anyone played Agar.io?
I've played twice so far and managed to be 5th in Free For All mode. Team mode is also pretty fun.
I kinda want to resist the urge to play again because it can be very addictive.
IGMC is over...!! The world... feels... so slow... and meaningless...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Porkate42

Pretty sure those are pauldrons.
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
author=Corfaisus
author=Porkate42

Pretty sure those are pauldrons.

Still doesn't excuse the ass
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Upon further investigation, the character Roodaka does indeed have robot breasts. I just thought the arms were turned inward so that the plating would overlap the chest. Strange.
Linkis
Don't hate me cause I'm Cute :)
author=pianotm
Yankee Candles are a popular brand of scented candles available at most department stores. They're the ones in the big bell jars that come in all of the different colors. It was my wife's favorite brand. It was the only scented candle that didn't trigger her asthma.

YUP, what he said.
Probably the biggist seller in the States :)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well if you want to make a wireframe robot without a face or a voice, and you want the audience to immediately recognize that it's clearly female, I guess you basically have three choices:
- Robotits
- Robominiskirt
- Pink

That said, they could just as easily have called it a male robot and then those would've been some sweet robopecs. I mean, maybe they still are. Maybe she has roboladypecs. I'm not a robot physiologist.

You can't convince me that there's any bad situation for any character to wear a shiny silver buttplate though.