WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

^
Or that every time you go for a walk you'll get hit by a freak meteor. It's not really something you can do much about, really, so just going about your day as you do is best.
Dat '^' right on a page break...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Yeah, you dudes make valid points. Maybe I just watch too much James Bond.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Oh hey, I just wrote some rule 34 Undertale story.

I have brought shame upon my dojo.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Seiromem
If everyone nukes each other, who wins?
Australia until nuclear winter kills us.

But World War III is very unlikely to happen, I think we learned to keep away from World Wars after the second. I foresee our inevitable doom as severe climate change, fossil fuel corporations REALLY want that apparently.

I used to worry, now I'm just happy to live for what remains. The stress isn't worth it.

author=Corfaisus
author=BizarreMonkey
To it's neighboring countries though, oh, it's a lot more extreme. Being girt by 7000+ kilometres of sea from anywhere else remotely large has its advantages.
USA! USA!

With everything else you said, nature always wins in the end.

At the time (1913) compared to now. Look at all the pretty barnacles.

/youtube]
Ahahahaha, man i just want a meteoric annihilation that's fair because everyone dies and it looks cool as fuck.

I just want the Reckoning.
I think some of you should step away from geopolitics and just stick to game making. Sheesh!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I dusted off my DS and went to get soem new rpg's i hadn't played. I got like 13 by the end of the day. It's surprising just how shit most of these games are. Avalon Code gets a super pass because it had an original concept and a charming story (so far), but ragnarok ds, radiant historia and deep labyrinth kinda sucked.

I'm trying valkyrie profile and i'm confused by the battle system. I don't know if it's a thing i should get used to or if it's going to change mid-game.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@Mirak: I played Valkyrie Profile 2 before I got my hands on the PSP remake of the original game. However, to answer your question, the combat engine does take some getting used to!

I'm thinking that there's one other person that I could ask about this last blog for Konae's Investigations. The thought briefly occurred to me fairly recently to post in the description thread. As I understand it, the purpose of that thread is to help with writing, not just game descriptions. Though, I must admit to feeling more than a bit awkward with doing that, given that I'm usually on the "giving advice" side of the spectrum! Though, maybe I should do it anyway, and see how it goes? Something to think about, either way.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Feldschlacht IV
I think some of you should step away from geopolitics and just stick to game making. Sheesh!
You're not my dad. You can't tell me how to live my life!

I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW GEOPOLITICS IS REALLY QUITE AWESOME ONCE YOU GET PAST THE DEPRESSING SCOPE OF HOW MUCH NOPE IS SYNONYMOUS WITH ATTEMPTING TO GO BACK AND REMEDY THINGS.

Okay, serious now though. I can't get W. D. Gaster's theme out of my head and ...

I'm okay with this.
author=Mirak
I dusted off my DS and went to get soem new rpg's i hadn't played. I got like 13 by the end of the day. It's surprising just how shit most of these games are. Avalon Code gets a super pass because it had an original concept and a charming story (so far), but ragnarok ds, radiant historia and deep labyrinth kinda sucked.

I'm trying valkyrie profile and i'm confused by the battle system. I don't know if it's a thing i should get used to or if it's going to change mid-game.

Whoa there, Nelly!- Radiant Historia is a very good game with a very involved story and great battle system. It takes a little getting used to but it's one of the better RPGs on the DS.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm thinking about how apathy and two studies don't go well together. Does anyone have some tips on getting myself motivated to actually do stuff again?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Jeroen_Sol
I'm thinking about how apathy and two studies don't go well together. Does anyone have some tips on getting myself motivated to actually do stuff again?

I try to not think about it. The big picture can seem overwhelming.
Try to pick one thing to work on or study and turn everything else off. No internet, no music, no peopke, no phone, no rmn. Strip it all away. Work on something for 90 minutes and then stop. Walk aeay for 30 minutes, and relax. Go for a walk, take a shower, take a poop, play a game. After 30 minutes, stop. Go back to work for 90 minutes. Your mind will be refreshed, and ready to work.

Try and work early in the day. Most of our energy is in the morning. Get enough sleep, at least 7 hours, and don't screw around with it.

Believe in your ability to complete your task and/or studies. Only you can shape yout future.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sated
How could I possible play a game that doesn't have a heterosexual, cisgender, white male lead character for me to identify with?

If anyone is dumb enough to think I'm being serious, the salty embrace of the sea is waiting for them and they should go and get in it.

Whoa, you better not play one of my games then; I almost never have a male lead.

I got it.
but nuclear war will result in the fallout needed to cool the planet and reverse global warming. so there's an upside!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Thanks guys, I'll give such a study scheme a try.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
my cat has serious abandonment issues, which he expresses by knocking things on the floor. even more than usual for a cat. which is saying something.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
My cat freaks out when i leave the house, she'll get to the roof and meow at me as she watches me leave.
Jeroen_Sol
And people still say cats aren't social creatures.

I mean, sure, they don't get along with each other very well, but when it comes to owners...