WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT IDEA
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
The most jarring part about Aeris' death scene is not the scene itself but the fact that quickly afterwards you visit the town she was born in and look at video recordings of her parents being taken by Shinra.

I do really like the JENOVA-LIFE fight immediately after the death scene. It really lets you blow off steam. Blasting something with every summon in my arsenal (except Leviathan) never felt so good.
I'm more than positive this odd humming in my left ear for years is caused by something that is not directly in my ear. It is really noticeable when I get out of my car, and into the house which it will hum very loudly. Traumatized muscle somewhere? Seems driving my car just stresses something out.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You might have some sort of insect larva embedded deep in your ear canal, and its carapace vibrates at a similar frequency to your car engine.

OR you might just have tinnitus like a third of the adults on planet earth
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It's an ear spider and it's singing.

The guy knew his stuff.
So apparently FF9 is getting a PC + Mobile release in Japan in 2016? Given their track record, an English version seems likely eventually. This is wonderful news.

Glorious, crisp Freya... Uh, Final Fantasy 9, on PC, finally! Looks like it'll be a happy new year after all.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Hope it comes to Steam.

Also, I'm pulling out my money already.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
pizza, they already have an english site for it. it's a guarantee.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Damn, son. I want FF8 and 9 on PS4 to have an excuse to go Trophy grinding.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think every Final Fantasy game will be on PC by the end of 2016, most likely. FF1/FF2 are the only ones we're missing now. Frankly it's amazing that FF1 isn't on PC already; it's on fifty other platforms.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
That reminds me, I still have to finish my FF1 white mage run. I think I quit after Astos because the grinding became tedious.
final fantasy 1 is a tedious game at the best of times and I have no idea why people would make that worse for themselves
Jeroen_Sol
Well, I had FF1 and 2 on PSP, and that white mage run came to be one morning when I had finished both games normally, couldn't access my pc, and needed to kill some time.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
mawk
final fantasy 1 is a tedious game at the best of times and I have no idea why people would make that worse for themselves

Explains why I could never push myself to get into it. Honestly, I enjoyed the hated FFII a lot more.
FF1 is the only FF I've 100%/maxlevelled in
like, the gba/psp/wonderswan remake is really cute and pretty and even kind of stylish for what it is but like

I just melt into coal tar around the time I get to Mt. Gulg no matter what

on the other hand I'm playing ff6 and enjoying it! what a nice lil game. kind of obscure but some of you should check it out :-)

e: I didn't have much fun with ff2 but I do kind of like that the series' first real attempt to do a big involved story was so bleak
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
FF6 is the best FF game. Accept no substitutes.

However FF9 with a fast forward button might be serious competition.
The timeline of 4-9 were the best run that Square had (at that time they also released Chrono Trigger). They need to go back to making games like that.

(X2 was great, too, but then we'd have to count X and I hate that game so much.)
I love FFX and X-2 soooo~ Not a fan of the numbering, but not much I can do about that now. FF9 is also really good.