WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Post it again. Sometimes it takes a little while for people to 'get' it or for the right crowd to find it. Or post it on reddit.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Reddit is the answer.

Now, to learn how to reddit.
Tumblr and Twitter (linked to said Tunblr) are probably the best options. Or Twitter linked to your own site, provided you have one.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
imgur is a cesspool. it's the worst parts of tumblr (no moderation) and reddit (completely inane comments and memetics, held in high regard) in one site! find a decent sub-reddit that'd be interested. The joy of reddit is that the best parts are moderated and full of people interested in the subject, unlike hivemind sites and certain subs.
Can't you just upload your stuff here on rmn? ...Actually, what is the site's stand in regards of being used as a image hosting service? Is it Ok to directly link stuff from here, or would that clog the tubes? ...Ultimately, if it is more convenient to you to upload to imgur, keep doing so. Just don't read the comments/mind the down-votes. What do they know anyway? ;P
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You can use imgur as a file host with no issue. They're a pretty good one. However, I believe dudesoft is looking for an audience more than just a file host.
Dudesoft
Yeah, not really an 'attention' thing, I just want people to be able to read it. That's all I care about. I guess it goes hand in hand? Eh, whatever. As long as people see it, and/or I give someone some enjoyment. Not everyone will like it, and I do try to get better. Ramble ramble. I'll give tumblr a shot!
author=alterego
Can't you just upload your stuff here on rmn? ...Actually, what is the site's stand in regards of being used as a image hosting service? Is it Ok to directly link stuff from here, or would that clog the tubes? ...Ultimately, if it is more convenient to you to upload to imgur, keep doing so. Just don't read the comments/mind the down-votes. What do they know anyway? ;P

It's flattering to know that you think that I am on top of RMN enough to even notice if this is happening.

RMN's image hosting/locker service isn't terribly powerful, easy to use, or fast. It's just kind of convenient not having to go to another site to manage files for use on RMN.
Dudesoft
I also don't want to tax rmn's servers with my zany uploads.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
All the art you've ever drawn combined is probably smaller than the typical RPG Maker VX Ace game. (Images don't take up a lot of file space compared to music and sound effects, after all.) Are you expecting to get tens of millions of page views?
Dudesoft
One can dream.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I wonder how my sister and her friends find all these funny pictures in facebook. Her wall is filled with them. Mine is full of family members complaining about stupid shit i don't care about and non-attractive women with a serious attention deficit showing black and white pictures of their cleavage.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Dudesoft
Bongo ding ding ding
bongo ding ding ding
Bongo ding ding ding
Du du da ding ding du ding
I can hear it. Like an echo in my mind. Class is in session at Balamb.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Dudesoft
I miss having a cellphone with a functional camera. I want to show off this Pitfall page in my History of Video Games artbook. Bah. Oh well. Going to try and scan this entire book when it's done. That'll be good times.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
DeviantArt decided it wanted to share the status feeds of a couple of people that I watch with me and what I read on one was outrageous. Don't think out loud, people, especially if you're this conceited.

I lost the watches of a few artists. Dunno how or why, but I guess good riddance.
tfw you're hoping one of the chronic commissioners of the community will commission you because you like their ocs but they're neither watching you nor favoriting any of your stuff."
I don't want to make payment before a commission is complete a thing, but so help me I will.

I may start reporting people as well, because I'm sick and tired of this shit.
Whoooo I'm still not popular, none of my friends like me, awesome! *

*Has over 100k pageviews over two years.*

The dude's not even that interesting.

* Gee, man, maybe your friends don't follow you because you've got giantess/totallynotgiantess humans** with dinosaur tails as long and thick as their entire bodies (anatomy is not this guy's strong suit (NSFW, I mean what the fuck with your 'most recent')) and foot-long tongues inside penguin mouths in their underwear eating people and that's perhaps not their fetish or something they want to be openly associated with? Maybe you should try nylon stockings?

real talk, I can't get into giantess vore, never could, probably never will.
Yeeeaaaaaah... about that (warning, reptile tits I'm not even kidding)...

author=Sated
Donald Trump

Most in the US knows that President Dump is having a giggle with his money (like when Stephen Colbert ran), it's just the idiots who actually listen to him. He's making a point by shining a multi-billion dollar spotlight on the conservative party.