WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Girlfriend just took me to Toruk for my impending birthday. So awesome!!!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I love deviantart drama, which is why i frequent the complaints forum.
Many years ago there was a club (before groups were a thing) called "the butthurt brigade" and it was bread and circus (or however you say this in english) for many years. It's a bit of a shame they don't allow these groups anymore.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I'd be surprised if anyone takes Deviantart seriously.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It seems to be about as serious about art as RMN is about games. Or did you just mean the drama?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
It seems to be about as serious about art as RMN is about games.

Hey! I resemble that remark!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Final day on the night crew before I go back to the day crew because I fucking can't take it anymore and I begged my boss to take me back. 's gonna be goooooooood.

Fuck you, Ronni, if that is your real name. Boss man says we're on equal grounds, so you can't tell me what to do.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

this is the skinniest my notices box has ever been
unity
You're magical to me.
Ehehehe... ^^;;;;;
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i'm actually subscribed to almost a hundred games or so AND YET
unity
You're magical to me.
Haha, LA's been lucky and getting a lot of attention.
I think the worst mine ever got was almost 200 notices and that was when I was hosting the Suikoden Mafia game - went to sleep one night, woke up to all of that. >.<;
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Liberty
I think the worst mine ever got was almost 200 notices and that was when I was hosting the Suikoden Mafia game - went to sleep one night, woke up to all of that. >.<;

I feel ya. The Mafia threads are the worst things that can molest your notice feed when they're active.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
The release of Super RMN World and the event itself was my ticket to 200 Notices once.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Class dismissed!
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Ratty524
The Mafia threads are the worst things that can molest your notice feed when they're active.

I can attest to that. It was especially bad when I hosted that 16 player Death Note mafia game. Of course it quiets down after a while when most people are dead, but jeez.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
Ratty524
The Mafia threads are the worst things that can molest your notice feed when they're active.
I can attest to that. It was especially bad when I hosted that 16 player Death Note mafia game. Of course it quiets down after a while when most people are dead, but jeez.

Unless there's an idiot like me involved.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I think my worst was like 70 something when my right eye bled, and my vision was too crappy to really use a computer as efficiently as I normally do.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I have a confession to make.

Today I called a Trump supporter out on a dumb hypocritical statement he made and then casually rebutted every insult he flung at me.

And it felt good.

I fear I may be a sadist for getting enjoyment out of messing with people with the mental capacity of a three-year old. Does anyone know a shrink who can help me with my problems?