WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Watched Labyrinth last night. ;( RIP Tight Pants Owlman.

Valentine's Day is coming. Take your lady to a nice romantic comedy flick.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'll be laughing when it's actually a double-reverse-troll and the movie REALLY IS a heartfelt romantic comedy
how to fix an upheaving bridge that is only one year old:

gj canada
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
That's working smarter (for now). That's some good ol' 'murican thinkin' for ya.

I trust you'll link the news article to the resulting disaster w/ death toll in a couple of months?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Gotta love low bid contract work.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
First David Bowie, now Alan Rickman.

Cancer really is a very nasty disease...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Two shocking deaths in a row. Wow! I didn't see either of them coming.
Alan Rickman's... dead??? Nuuuu ;_;
Where can I find the reaper? I'll cave his face in with my fists ;_;
If a problem is not solved by punching, then you're not punching hard enough!
time to watch Prince of Thieves tonight
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
His death reminded me that I really need to watch Die Hard and the Harry Potter films. Dude was super-talented. It's a shame.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

So... not at all? Good to hear this is news-breaking.

author=pianotm
Two shocking deaths in a row. Wow! I didn't see either of them coming.

Three.

The Reaper's really taking a swing at "Hollywood" again, but this time it's England's turn.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'd be lying if i said i ever heard a single David Bowie song and i first ever heard of Alan Rickman thanks to the harry potter movies. And his appearance in Love actually. I felt way more sad when Sir Christopher Lee died.

Rest in peace nonetheless. Cancer is truly a horrible thing.
I was thinking about speech today, and I realised that while I usually enunciate words pretty well, there are certain words that I kind of mash together. Like, say, ahminear... aka, "I'm in here".

Then I realised something. There are certain sentences that use contractions that do not make sense if you extend those contractions to their full words. I can't recall any examples though, but I know I had some. orz
Corfaisus

I nearly shit all over myself when I saw this. I'm not sure what they mean by early 2016, but I swear to God my wallet is already super glued to the monitor. I don't care if it's $30, I'm buying it day 1.

It's happening, Pizza; it's really happening!

GET HYPE

I'm already poised to get it on day one, yeah. It looks really damn nice in the screenshots they've got up there, as expected.
Why pay for games from steam when you can emulate it ;)
I mean,
yea go buy it it's all legal and all that jazz...
haha,

What am I thinking right now...
hmm...
I wish my baby boy would hurry up and teeth.. poor babah is in agony!
author=DaveyBriteRpg
Why pay for games from steam when you can emulate it ;)
I mean,
yea go buy it it's all legal and all that jazz...
haha,

The quality in an emulator is nothing compared to the original.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I still have to finish 7 and start 8, though. XD.

I did boot up 8 at one point, but the music quality was terrible and I didn't feel like putting in any effort to mod something that should have been done before the port was even released.