WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
kefka's okay but the second half of the game ruins kefka and the story as a whole
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I prefer Dark Cloud. Best backstory, ever.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Dudesoft
I prefer Dark Cloud. Best backstory, ever.

Yeah! Backstories of one line long! Everyone liked Necron for the same reason, right?
author=pianotm
Nope nothing. I've just checked all my games and there hasn't been any changes. At least none that I can see.

Did someone add you as a tester or Other to a game?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
How would I find that out? My Manage Games list hasn't had any surprise additions. I know because I went through it to check review ratings.
pianotm
I've been a tester on that for awhile, now. The MS for Myriad Cypher should have shown up a LOOOOONG time ago.
Myriad Cypher just got this review http://rpgmaker.net/games/7349/reviews/4497/ which took the score from Unrated to 4.5 stars, and granted it an according bump in makerscore earned. As a tester you got 1/4th of the makerscore.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Exdeath beats out Kefka because tree wizard.

Tree wizard!

Also, because it came up in a Youtube comment, I think this says enough when comparing Kefka to Kuja:

kuja also wasnt so much crazy like kefka, kefka wanted power, kuja wanted to exsist and when he relized he couldnt he decided no one could

If one couldn't already tell, I've got a raging nerd-on for Final Fantasies V and IX.
pianotm
kentona
Myriad Cypher just got this review http://rpgmaker.net/games/7349/reviews/4497/ which took the score from Unrated to 4.5 stars, and granted it an according bump in makerscore earned. As a tester you got 1/4th of the makerscore.

That explains it! Now I remember. Game testers get rating MS too.
Got jumped by a couple of guys. Healing up right now. I'm good, but good does not make a 4 on 1 fight balanced.

So remember kiddies, carry a hammer or some kind of weapon with you, even to work. Because you never know when a group of asses will attack you.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
how lightning returns has the best antagonist of any ff game (not that that's a difficult competition)

Tetsuya Nomura is the greatest villain of the Final Fantasy series. Kefka and Sephiroth have nothing on him.
pianotm
@facesforce Oh, geez, be careful out there! For a weapon, walk with a cane. It's the one thing cops won't harass you over.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
A regular cane isn't much of a weapon. You need to put one of those rubber cane tips on the end of a crowbar.
pianotm
Try one made out of oak or maple. Remember these things need to be able to hold a significant amount of a human's body weight.
Or, how about installing a gun inside of the cane? The barrel could be located at the bottom, while the handle part would be perfect for hiding a trigger.

I'm not sure how much work it would take, I've never tried making a weapon before, so try checking your local hardware store. You may need a license before purchasing a discreet thug-disposer, but I'm thinking the price shouldn't be too high.

The license should also offer some legality to your defending yourself, so keep it close to your driver's license.
LockeZ
I mean the point of a weapon in this case would be to deter a mugging, right? A cane sort of has the opposite effect, making you look like a cripple and an easy target.

I recommend strapping an M-16 to your back.
pianotm
EDIT: This post was in response to Aetherrevival.

That's actually pretty easy to do, although, you wouldn't be able to license a weapon like that. If you get a gun, that's one thing, but hiding blow guns in your cane or carrying sword canes...yeah, the law generally doesn't appreciate that very much. If it's an option, just get a gun. I carry a 357. for when I have to go into bad neighborhoods.

Not everybody has that option due to local laws or other considerations, and if facesforce has just returned to America from Japan, depending on where he lives, he may not even be eligible for a gun permit, having not been in the country long enough, so in order to defend himself, he basically needs to do what he can get away with. Canes are a very good alternative. People overlook them. I worked in a pawn shop once and on the street, there was a drug dealer who carried a cane specifically because the police had caught him a few too many times with a gun. Nobody ever gave the cane a second glance. After all, it's for helping knees, not breaking them.

EDIT2: @LockeZ, what a cane makes you look like is pointless. If they're jumping you, you already look like an easy target.
LockeZ
They won't jump you in the first place if you're carring a fuckin' M-16!