WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

oh yes i don't know if it was 4kids but whomever decided they needed to recompose a soundtrack for sailor moon must have no brain

they changed this:

even sailor moon crystal's soundtrack is better
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@Zeigfried: Hah! Apparently 4kids stopped playing Jame's VA for his commercial spots, so he snuck that in as a subtle revenge.

Aside from bad anime dubs, I think this is the worst thing they have truly ever done:

I remember seeing it live as a kid, too. The horror...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

From the resulting playlist.
What kind of life do you have to live to arrive at the exact spot where you think making the first video is a good idea?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Any life up until the age of 15. Teenagers do some profoundly stupid things.
THIS THE ANIME CLUB VIDEO
I DID LOTS OF VIDEOS LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS 14 ACTUALLY LOL DHFYGADSFASDF
EXCEPT i was alone
author=Corfaisus
Any life up until the age of 15. Teenagers do some profoundly stupid things.
They sure do. That doesn't make this any less mysterious to me.
My guess is they were locked in a basement watching Japanese kids shows
until they were let out to make this video.
author=JosephSeraph
THIS THE ANIME CLUB VIDEO
I DID LOTS OF VIDEOS LIKE THIS WHEN I WAS 14 ACTUALLY LOL DHFYGADSFASDF
EXCEPT i was alone
Upload plz.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Mostly, I was wondering about an achievement I just got and where it came from. Also, I'm kinda thinking I was a bit too hasty in pushing out the demo for Nakaishi Wars? I dunno.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Corfaisus
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Which is quite ironic in itself being said by a Jedi, as it's a very "us or them" mentality.

I really like that line. The irony of it shows that even Obi-Wan, the quintessential jedi, has a bit of the dark side in him.
I think the entire ending of Revenge of the Sith is extremely powerful. Seeing the ever calm and collected Obi-Wan give in to his emotions just like his student really shows the dark side of the force is present in everyone. It would have been perfect if the movie had ended with Vader on that table. The 'Where's Padme? She's dead. Noooo.' kinda ruins an otherwise extremely powerful scene.
I think that first video is hella cute. What's the matter with it? Two kids enjoying their love for anime is kawaii~<3 And they've got a lot of confidence to put it out there and deal with the bullying that might come their way. (Let's face it, kids in highschool can be assholes towards others for no other reason than because they can and these two probably got picked on pretty hard for that video. Kudos to them for still making it and showing it off.)

...wish my school'd had an anime club but then again, not being in a country where clubs were really a thing for schools...

Kids should watch some dance videos and try some groovier moves

@Liberty Yeah, I think that first video is adorable. It's silly and fun!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i was about to walk out the door but then the status ticker on the side of my FB messages showed that my friend posted "SNOWW DAAYYYY". lo and behold, i do not have work today.

but now i'm too awake to sleep.
Corfaisus
Snow in February? Absurd. Why, it's going to be 72 on Thursday.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I've been trying to fix my computer's inability to download and install updates for the entirety of this afternoon now.

I'm currently running a chkdsk, but it's been stuck at 10% for about an hour or so. I've read somewhere it is likely not stuck, that I should let it be, and that the process may take up to 72 hours.

Annoyance and Impotency are starting to take their toll and I'm beginning to want to punch something. It'd be okay if I had my computer to releive stress, but... y'know... -.-
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
Annoyance and Impotency are starting to take their toll and I'm beginning to want to punch something.

Stand your mattress against the wall.
author=pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Annoyance and Impotency are starting to take their toll and I'm beginning to want to punch something.
Stand your mattress against the wall.

Punching your mattress - on the wall or not - is a wonderful technique. I recommend it.
Jeroen_Sol
I think I might hit my mattress alright. As in sleep. Maybe tomorrow it'll be at 27%, which is apparently also a part it can get stuck on forever. -.-

Edit: Well, the chkdsk is done now. At some point it just went up from 10% to 98%, so that was a pleasant surprise.

It appears there are no bad areas on my C drive, which makes me wonder where these problems are coming from even more. It might be my update settings getting corrupted or something, but I haven't found a way to forcefully reset it yet.