WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
fearful
Risk, is a game that manya great wars has been fought amongst thy friends n loverz.

I have the Lord of the Rings edition, but why bring this game up here?
idk monopoly was mentioned.
then i thought. board games...
risk... RISK!!!!

RIIIIIIIIISKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk!!1!!1!

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I love Monopoly, but it's a long ass game even playing against one other person.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Yeah, the games i've played to completion were about 6 hours long.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Saw a friend I hadn't seen since I dropped out of high school in 2006 today while I was at work. He came up to me and recognized me, even after all this time. That was pretty cool.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
NASA posted all these cool fake travel posters for remote planets! I think these are my fav:

Mirak
author=Corfaisus
Saw a friend I hadn't seen since I dropped out of high school in 2006 today while I was at work. He came up to me and recognized me, even after all this time. That was pretty cool.
That's cool. I have a very hard time recognizing people i haven't met in more than a year. I went to a party the last saturday and i didn't know 90% of the people there, even though about 50% of that 90% seemed to know me.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@Slash: I'd stay the hell away from Venus no matter what, but all of those are awesome.
So I received what I believe to be the most well-written and convincing spam mail of all time:
some guy supposedly named "Paul Price"
I want your private Co-operation. respond back

No, I did not cut anything out. That's literally all of it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
A documentary on "The Third Wave", a high school experiment in the 60s centered around how an otherwise reasonable and intelligent people - even those with parents that served in and survived the atrocities of World War II and the Holocaust - can be influenced to follow in the footsteps of a Nazi regime.
There was a German movie based on it
Mirak
author=karins_soulkeeper
So I received what I believe to be the most well-written and convincing spam mail of all time:
some guy supposedly named "Paul Price"
I want your private Co-operation. respond back

No, I did not cut anything out. That's literally all of it.
The only spam mail i get nowadays is from websites claiming they have free ebooks and want to desperately give me a lifetime subscription to their website for free.
ffs c'mon i gota know who kills who.
Aigis or Alita.

._.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I'm pretty sure you killed that thread by picking characters that no one had ever heard of.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
LockeZ
I'm pretty sure you killed that thread by picking characters that no one had ever heard of.

Yeah, I only know Battle Angel Alita. The other one had me like...dafuq?
Neptune will be my prime destination with 900 mph winds and shimmering
blue or green aquamarine fluids deep inside the planet.
The clouds of Venus is a walk in the park compared to the really hellish
blast-furnace climates of Hot Jupiters.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Aigis kills Alita
I'm sat here, surrounded by my own shitty thoughts wondering why it's so friggin' hard for adults to be tested for autism.
Corfaisus
I did it. I ragequit on a Steam thread.

Oh my God, yeah! Triple Triad is SOOOOO much better! Especially when you get the worst cards in your collection thrown into your hand making winning impossible and you lose that one good card that you've only got one of because THAT'S TOTALLY A GAME I WANT TO PLAY!

*Username withheld*, wherever you are, you've got a horrible taste in games.

I'm not going to curse because there are small children around who may very well report me and get my account banned because they're innocent and I'll be the one thing that drives them down a dark road to ruin, but ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff I want to so bad.

No matter how asinine and downright infuriating Tetra Master has ever gotten, it doesn't even hold a candle to this level of rage. It's not even "oh, you're a big dummy butt who doesn't know how the rules work". NO! My cards literally are not good enough to face off against this guy, especially when I have to deal with elemental spaces that sap my strength because the computer absolutely couldn't have handed me any of my useful thunder-based cards nopenopenopenopenope. How the good God almighty is that fair?

You know your one big complaint about how Tetra Master is so god awful? Ok, let me break it down for you. Even if Tetra Master was a clone of Triple Triad with RNG, you wouldn't be thrown into an unwinnable situation by the luck of the draw. Debate over. I win.

*caps lock expletive*