WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
The hobo at the lower right corner makes it golden.
build impromptu shelters and e-beg in the new sandbox mmo hobocraft;

play for food™
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=fearful
what blows my mind though is they must be making some money doing this. must be a market or something.

But it says "Play Free!"

*wink*
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=kalledemos
build impromptu shelters and e-beg in the new sandbox mmo hobocraft;

play for food
A hobo class in some mmo's might be a welcome sight in games. This way people would have a legit way of begging for shit while looking the part as well.
Goddamn gave me a game idea:
Hobo RPG - you are a hobo just trying to survive day to day. Take to the streets, learn a skill, and aim for getting enough to get some food. How long can you live on the streets?
Semi-random chances of getting money - you pick up different skills like busking, scavenging, theft, begging, etc, each skill raising chances of donations or finding stuff that can be sold.

Maybe a few endings: starvation, hypothermia, get a job, get a flat... that kinda thing.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Sounds like a depressing game i'd hate to play. Like grave of the fireflies but in game form.
Only 524 noms?

"Makes you eat over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
oregon trail was the original hobo simulator
Dossergame is the browser MMO version of Hobo Simulator.
@ Liberty – Sounds a lot like that Rm2k Survivor: NYSE game that was made by JOJOFACE many years back. (I would actually love to see that back on RMN someday.)

You should call it: “A Bums Paradise”... Or if you wanna go for something a lot more melodramatic, how ‘bout something along the lines of “Tough Times In Philly”. :D

"- Gotta get to that methadone clinic and remove that crippling depression status aliment off me again. Oh, and I guess in order to get some more supplies for the next day we gotta shoplift again from that local convenient store by the corner - but only at night...! Besides, less security guards to fight off." :P
It's cute that you think I'm actually going to make it, Addit. I have enough games on my plate. ;.;
- There’s always room to dream! :D

But, yeah, I guess you should stick to what you got now. It sounds you got a lot on your plate, already.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Liberty
I have enough games on my plate. ;.;
author=Addit
It sounds you got a lot on your plate, already.

Video games on your plate; it's food you nom with your eyes and brain and hands.

And if you happen to save the instruction manual that comes with it, it can make for a very fine side-dish. :)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Really wish we could tag people with @ or something. Hello, yes, Pizza? This is for you buddy!
It says "not available in my region" but if this is true then oh ho ho ho HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

I'm still crushing on Judy Hopps though. The feelings might get complicated
Corfaisus
author=Craze
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/final-fantasy-ix/#bapril 14th (tomorrow) you ff9 fanatics

Dude, I've had the store page favorited for months now. I've been checking it literally every day, most times multiple times even. You don't think I know this? Square/Silicon Studios dropped the ball when the EULA said it was going to be in effect starting April 14th.

When it gets released, I'm going to shit my pants, clean myself up, buy the game, start installing it, go to work, come home and shit my pants again. Tomorrow's gonna be a hell of a day.

author=Pizza
It says "not available in my region" but if this is true then oh ho ho ho HERE WE FUCKING GO AGAIN

I'm still crushing on Judy Hopps though. The feelings might get complicated

Three way, bro.
Pfffft, Daffy Duck is One True Bae.

author=kalledemos
Pfffft, Daffy Duck is One True Bae.

Guess it's gonna be a four way then