WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I googled 'Bearded Dragon Alternatives'
Came across the Rankins Dragon, a 20 gallon is enough for one too

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The one on the right looks like something I stepped on in a dream once, only instead it was a spider. Same size, though.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
That looks awesome! Thanks Xoe, I think I'll consider it.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
The selection of pet lizards here is limited to large iguanas or even larger garrobos, which are like tiger iguanas.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Here in Missouri, lizards are around but hard to find. The reptile pet options are mostly snakes (rat noses and leaf noses are really mellow and friendly, and they don't get large enough to eat the family dog), and box turtles unless you go to a pet store. In Florida, it was anything from anoles to alligators to turtles to pythons to iguanas. Reptile capital of America, without a doubt.
not much selection Mirak... maybe it's possible to import a pet from another country? it is possible to have pet shipped to you.
poor bastard just has to suffer a bit.... idk i went on a uk website for ordering reptiles and mexilandia was on the drop down list of counties to select.

hmm pianoTM, the people in missouri must not like strange things... like reptile pets.

oh yeah, speaking of animal cruelty.

(animal cruelty)

as an experiment, i am going to try introduce a 3rd robo hamster into the 2 i already own.
the poor bastards.

this is very hard to do successfully,
let alone impossible if not done right.

1. introduce them all to a new, larger home with another home inside.
2. the new robo hamster is in the smaller home, inside the larger home.
3. should only be able to touch noses, as to alow the robos to become used to each others presence.
4. swap the two robos and the one from there homes routinely, to prevent territorial behavior.
5. continue doing this until no signs of aggression seem present.
6. remove the smaller cage, make sure there is one of everything for each hamster to use.
7. supervise the hamsters carefully. robo hamsters need time to get to know each other, especially in the beginning. if the hamsters get into a fight, use your judgment to determine how severe the conflict was. continue to monitor... if aggression is deamed to high, return to step 2.

if the aggression continues despite your best efforts, the hamsters should be deamed incompatible with one another.

as they simply do not like eachother.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Good to know thecatamites (?) is still around.

author=Mirak
author=Corfaisus
yuhong
say hi or say bye, I dont know, I fuck you
>I fuck you
>You get pregnant
>I no pay child support
>GAME OVER

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If they're robo hamsters can't you just reprogram them to like each-other? It seems like a serious design flaw. If you're gonna deal with that kind of shit you might as well just get real hamsters instead.
i lack the math and programming to reprogram them. i want to see what 2 sets of 2 robots will do too. so it's like 2v2??? wtf. it's not true it's impossible, or,well... maybe... oh.

maybe in another universe? or... ahhh. ah FUCK

very well, i shale conduct 2 different experiments. one with with 2 sets of 2 robos.
another with my two current robos, and another.

PETA shale have my head for animal cruelty.
and the UN for crimes against humanity.

they will both just have to come up with a punishment, and then carry out the punishment onto me in unison (gfsblock)

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I guess i could import a lizard if i ever wanted one though we do have those kickass red iguanas and that would be hard to top.

Hamsters as pets make me angry. I've had three in my time. One made a hole in my wall where it made a smelly nest and died getting killed by bugs, the second one was killed by the third one and the third one died from loneliness after killing the second one.

Hamsters are dumb.

But have you seen/owned a cuyo? They're like very pacific hamsters that are the size of a furby. I'd like to own one of those someday.

Image of a cuyo
author=Xoe
Aquila the Blue Tongued Skink.
Say hello to rmn.
yip yop?

That is a really cool lizard, haha :D

I used to have a turtle at one time but... I dunno. I always pay less attention when needed and that is why I cannot take care of pets properly :/
It ate something or bit something and died.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

This one is my favorite.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident

Yup... Makerscore is the best currency!
author=Ratty524
This one is my favorite.

In my mind I pictured that one being me!
Cuyo look very cute Mirak :D lol ya I've killed a number of hamsters in my life. Uncool stories of kids having pets.

Madjak I once was given a pet frog, I put it in a bug keeper with sharp colorful rocks. Unfortunately for it I basically tortured it while I slept and it was dead in the morning.

Lesson: always research before owning a pet!
Self insert from 2007, what are you doing these days?
Well you see I wear hats first and formost since the hat was a big deal, see?

Ah yes. Anything else to say?
nope.
I remember drawing you very clearly. I was at my uncles visiting from another city for Xmas. To pass the time I was drawing.

I remember distinctly feeling that I drew someone that was 'inside' me. Someone that does not exist, something more real then me. That no one would see.

When asked what I drew, as I was very happy with what I drew I said
"I don't know"

oh, okay well. I'm kinda busy, so...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
In English a cuyo is called a Guinea Pig. I don't know why, since it is neither a pig nor from Guinea.

My brother had two of them growing up. Despite being big, they actually are less interesting than hamsters because they don't run around or do anything. But the good part is you can let them out of their cage and put them on your lap for a while. They aren't really small enough or fast enough to get away.
author=Mirak
the second one was killed by the third one and the third one died from loneliness after killing the second one.

Twas his own hubris that killed him. A tragic hero for the ages.

Cuyo are basically cows. Hamsters are flawed.
Rats ftw.
Corfaisus
author=Mirak
Hamsters are dumb.
STFU IWOULDOFGOTTENRATS BUT THEY ILLEGAL IN ALBERTA