WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Personally I only find graphics a issue if your game is going to be commercial.
(Which is common sense anyway)
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I Sing the Body Electric
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
*sniffle*

Just finished listening to The Legend of Zelda: Sacred Reliquary.

Yeah yeah, I know, I should listen to these a lot sooner. Sorry, I get drawn into normal audiobooks too.

I really really like this story, it's got it all. But, gods, I'm going to stop making italicized text be read at a different rate. It's just too distracting. For single words, it's great, but when entire sentences or paragraphs are italicized, it's just a mess. It's painful to listen to.

Now, I had three choices for my next project

Hard Reset

A War Apart

Fargo

I might just do them in order. Hard reset is less than 40k words, A War Apart is 142k words, and Fargo is 336k words.

Might do to get into the game slowly. But I really want to listen to A War Apart. Tell me you don't want to read the rest, just from the first chapter?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Give the poor thing a bit of chicken you heartless person. (i only watched 20 seconds)
Fembot, Gynoid. Gynoid wins!
...because they cute as fuck. Also, very silly.
Honest effort: 5 views
Shows cat: 5 million views

#triggered #unfair #cats #jumpsoffbridge

;D
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=MadJak91

;D

Try Vimeo
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Cap_H
author=MadJak91

;D
Try Vimeo

Automatically Flagged :/
Next time just make an imaginary cat world.

'Bill Gates' if you are reading this.
This is for you

This goes with it too. Both are needed to make a point.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
What does Bill Gates have to do with Gorillas?
Wait, Gorillaz are people now? What ever happened to "The first virtual band OMG!!!"? Even their first "concert" was just a giant screen, wasn't it? ...I never liked their music that much so after their first CD I never bothered to check back on them.
Mirak
Gorillaz has been my favorite band for many years, it's the only band i legally obtained all the albums from, but yeah, it's not for everyone.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=MadJak91

;D

it's like a rule on Imgur that you post a cat pic after a long post, as 'cat tax'.
People love those feline furballs
author=alterego
Wait, Gorillaz are people now? What ever happened to "The first virtual band OMG!!!"? Even their first "concert" was just a giant screen, wasn't it? ...I never liked their music that much so after their first CD I never bothered to check back on them.

My fan theory is Jamie (the artist) had gotten tired of doing endless heroine with his buddy Damon (the musical genius)

Or Jamie just wanted to go do other things.
Mirak
As a cat owner i'm kinda annoyed at the toxic mentality some parts of the internet have about demonizing the hell out of cats and glorifying dogs to a ridiculous degree.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm a cat guy too, but I also own a big dog.

Also, Mirak, I had a dream where we met lol a few other MEN members too when we developers were put on a terrorist list and hunted down by police because apparently we were international hackers or something.

So, I apologize for any past hostilities and rudeness on my part. We cat people have to stick together
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Mirak
As a cat owner i'm kinda annoyed at the toxic mentality some parts of the internet have about demonizing the hell out of cats and glorifying dogs to a ridiculous degree.

I like cats. I don't like cute, disgusting and embarassing videos. Cooking is more up my alley.

author=Xoe
Bill, this one's for you.

Confirmed! Bill Gates is an RMN regular.