WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Good advice, all. I'll have to stew on this one.

For a long time, Space Ninja was one of the stories. This is the personal-content-only, sister universe to the RMNverse. I drew most of the inspiration for this verse from my own, and built on my own while building events for RMN. So, things like Avengeray Syndicate, Fight Fest, and Space Ninja exist. However, with different characters.

Black Dot was originally Space Ninja's assassin organisation, which also had links to the space pirates. Space Ninja has since been rebranded as Shotgun Seppuku, and Black Dot kinda pales in comparison.
I'm heavily leaning towards something vague and simple like 'Star Wars', though I've yet to decide the words. It's basically Fantasy Adventure in Space.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Astro Time (kinda similar to astro city and adventure time)
Space Thugs
Exiles (It was x-men related comics about traveling alt. dimmensions. Something like Star Exiles)
Transpacevania
Xanadu Eternal
Bushido Warp
Ain't long way to Milky Way
Ninja Bepop

Some popular word, which can help attention these days:
-Survive
-independence
-Endless
-Doom
-West
-Rihanna
-Trans (I luv Neil Young's Album)
-dungeon
-hyper
-light
-drifter
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
lol Rihanna
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Cap_H
-hyper
-light
-drifter

Amazing
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
For me personally, Tales from Zilmurik came about because it was pretty much supposed to be a retelling of the world's history from the mouths of the Goddesses who reign forever in Zilmurik... and has absolutely nothing to do with the "Tales of" series (I've never even played such a game). Of course, I could probably change the name, but the one before that was Dawning of a Dragon's Valor and the story - when you dig deep enough - reflects more on the life of the main antagonist (hence why the subtitle for the game page is "Epic of Damnation and Redemption"), but I want to introduce the game more as a traditional good versus evil RPG where the first character you control plays the figurehead, and only really allow the player to dig into the truth after getting to know the various characters and their motivations. This stems from my having taken pity on the antagonist so many years ago and wanted to explore his humanity a little more. Originally he was just going to go die in a fire (actually his fortress was going to be sent into the void where the history of his existence and wrongdoings would be erased), but I wanted to give him something more.

I wanted to see his life from birth to death, to see him have nothing, gain everything, lose everything and find peace with it. I feel like it would make for a better story than some dragon that tries to save the world but can't.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Kloe
I think of random words, put them together then yay!

That's so you! :D
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I just combine a shit ton of vowels and sandwich them in between consonants.

Like Viodiishau

or Faulguile
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Like this?

Areeviloane
Seiromem
Indeed.

If I'm feeling truely exotic, I reverse the formula.

Yvingoldrt
Sounds a lot like how some people make fantasy names. :DDD

Just going through my games list for names and...
- A Star Inside *
- An Empty Glyph
- Aqua Blue
- Delve *
- Hope is an Empty Word
- In Solemn Silence Sung
- Lights of Relan *
- Love in Blue *
- Room 42 *
- nolongeranemptygame
- Ancestry *
- Angels Among
- Arkana
- Chill *
- Daelite
- Demise
- Indlys *
- Love in a Tower *
- Love's Requiem *
- May Day *
- Prey *
- Seekers *
- The House *
- The Slave *
- Through Dark
- Venture
- Lamplit Love
- With a Whisper
- Happy Fun Time!
- Her Dreams of Fire *
- His Thoughts of Ice
- A Runners War *
- Key *
- Myth Hunter *
- Lonely Hearts *

The ones marked have at least something to do with the games... or actually fit in some way (like Prey is basically a horror/survival game where you're represented by a sheep and the wolf is the killer or Key is about finding the key to getting rid of an illness plaguing the land).

...this is nowhere near all my games, btw. I have a lot of Project 1/2/3/4/etc and acronyms.
@Mirak

It's odd how after awhile you become so used to an awful smell, that you loose awareness of it.

I've been there a couple times. . .

Currently I'm constructing a room for myself. Breaking the mold by putting a bunch of things and imagery all over it >_> Plan is to keep it organized.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
.black//sign
Ah! What about... Black.
See? the spot/dot is at the end!
Black Dot Com
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Black.comics.gov.ca/shotgunseppuku
Mirak
author=XoeisCooI
@Mirak

It's odd how after awhile you become so used to an awful smell, that you loose awareness of it.

I've been there a couple times. . .

Everytime i go up there these days there's the presence of the acrid burnt smell of the mattress even though i already took the mattress out. I scrubbed the floor with all kinds of stuff but the smell doesn't go away which makes me think it's impregnated in the walls. If that is so, i'm screwed. If i scrub the walls i painted the paintings will be ruined.

I do get used to the smell after a few minutes being there, but i always notice it again everytime i exit the room and walk back in.

What do i dooooooooooooooooo

author=XoeisCooI
Currently I'm constructing a room for myself. Breaking the mold by putting a bunch of things and imagery all over it >_> Plan is to keep it organized.

Neat, what will you use the room for? Working?
Seiromem
Air Freshener?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Walk in smoking a cigarette.
Other pro tip. Don't wash for a week. The smell gets to be a positive change.
Mirak
Tobacco is poison.

I have incense sticks. They probably won't help much but it's something. I'll have to buy one of these glade table decorations that are also air fresheners. Or twenty of them. Make it smell so good that you vomit.
Build a couple carbon filters. Attach a fans to them to filter air though them. The carbon filters will filter the nasty smells.

http://www.phatfilter.com/understanding-air-purification-activated-carbon-filters

Yup it's going to be a work room. Havnt had one in 4 years o_o