WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Xoe - Yeah, the carbon filters sounds like the best plan.

Game Names topic - I find it's a lot of fun to just come up with a cool name for a game first, then think up a game after it. I have a long long list that I hope will all eventually be Interactive Fiction.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
My favourite game naming experience is still Take Down, which was a couple random words like Kingdom Hearts. Then I had to figure out what the hell a Take Down was. One day I'll draw the Take Down comicbook, and I wouldn't dream of changing that stupid name.

Edit; fyi Take Down is a magical rod that entombs an ancient evil.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The fireworks were spectacular tonight.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
The fireworks are still going strong here!
The fireworks in my area... actually just stopped. It was going full bore, I walked to my garage for a few, and coming back in, I just realized it's all over.

On a separate note:

I should try my hand at Interactive Fiction.
World War Zero:
A transfer student finds themselves, in an imaginary war between three of there classmates at Shinjiku Highschool.
Cool 'Proxy Pattern Sunglasses' are mandatory in this highschool, of the damned.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
We got fireworks too. And we are no America. I totally forgot about tourists and wondered why is a monday's nite so loud.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I think my mario world soundfont isn't loading correctly in FL Studio.

It sound like SHIAAAAAAAAT.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OMG, can you make that like 20% worse, and then we can use it in Super RMN World 2? The shittiness is perfect.
I'm pretty sure your soundfont took some recreational drugs
whoa you circuit bent the circuit Mirak.
recreational drugs are the true final boss.

in 1080p

I do not even know what to think about right now...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Mirak

That was an amazing experience you've just given me.
author=Mirak

I kept anticipating some Mario Paint dog barks.
author=Mirak

This sounds like something I'd make.
baseline eugrégorique coolant systems.
the mass negativity fusion core driver.
superluminal telecommunications relays.
quintuple proxy pattern sunglasses.

slippy, what else are you going to come up with?
author=Mirak

This is amazing. Can I use it?
Oh, that sound reminds me of the good ol' days of scrounging around the internets for shitty free soundfonts with bad loop points and questionable programming Also reminds me of the GBA's built-in synths ooooooh

Speaking of Mario, the fact that SMBX runs kinda poopy on this computer makes me sad, given how many damn SMBX events that go on around here.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I don't think there's a mario world sf of better quality though.
You could try editing it with Polyphone. Though, I'm noticing that the instrument playback in the editor sounds different than what LMMS' standard SoundFont player gives me, which is different still than what your example was (assuiming it's the SMW Font from William Kage's site).

e: actually, Polyphone's output sounds pretty much identical to your example, so if you can get it to work in that, it should work in FL, I guess. I've never actually tried editing a SoundFont before, so I can only guess that the issues are with the envelopes and loop points. The Xylophone, Steel Drum, and Glock instruments don't fade out like they should, and I believe the Steel Drum specifically has a bad loop point at the end, causing the detune.