I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Corfaisus
author=Kloe
Yume can fall
Whoa, spoilers!

Well technically Madotsuki falls not Yume
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Off to the hospital for second appointment. Last appointment, my doctor said some things, and she wanted to send me to ER. She probably should have. It was probably a bad decision not to. She really stressed it. I'm just remembering the last time my wife had to go to ER and what happened. Doctor understood that. And she said that ERs do kill as many people as they save. It nearly happened to my dad, too. A nurse came in and told him that the doctor was wrong and he had to have this stuff added to his IV, and that he didn't have a choice, and my dad yelled and screamed and the doctor came and chased her out. My dad's bp was 210/115 at the time. Nurse was going to give him adrenaline. Yeah. That's about where my BP was the other day. Hopefully, we've been able to get it down.

I'm just going to say goodbye here...you know. Just in case.

Guys, do everything you can to keep your weight down. Don't let yourselves ever get depressed or anything. Take care of yourselves even if you can't see the point. I mean, your lives really depend on it.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
:(
Good luck Piano...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=pianotm
Off to the hospital for second appointment. Last appointment, my doctor said some things, and she wanted to send me to ER. She probably should have. It was probably a bad decision not to. She really stressed it. I'm just remembering the last time my wife had to go to ER and what happened. Doctor understood that. And she said that ERs do kill as many people as they save. It nearly happened to my dad, too. A nurse came in and told him that the doctor was wrong and he had to have this stuff added to his IV, and that he didn't have a choice, and my dad yelled and screamed and the doctor came and chased her out. My dad's bp was 210/115 at the time. Nurse was going to give him adrenaline. Yeah. That's about where my BP was the other day. Hopefully, we've been able to get it down.

Guys, do everything you can to keep your weight down. Don't let yourselves ever get depressed or anything. Take care of yourselves even if you can't see the point. I mean, your lives really depend on it.
*has fluoxetine in medicine cabinet*

... shit.

Well, does anyone near you know your login password and can tell us Heaven forbid anything does happen? It'd be better to know one way or another than to have to fear the worst.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh God...

Piano, I wish you well.
Yeah, best of luck and here's hoping you come back better than before!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Holy...!

My thoughts are with you, piano.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=pianotm

I wont go over my medical woes here, but please come back alive Piano, seriously.
Be safe, piano. Well wishes are with you. <3
unity
You're magical to me.
;_; I really hope things go well, piano. Best of luck!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Good luck, Piano! Please come back to us!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Make it, Piano.
You're a keeper.
pianotm
Well, my doctor said my BP is still critical, but proudly proclaimed that my head is no longer in danger of exploding. She doubled my dosage. I'm going to get labwork done on Tues.

Thanks everyone. This is the only place on the internet where I like everyone...even the people that tick me off.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Right now I'm thinking about how to fix a possibly damaged friendship. Even though I didn't mean to upset him, I still feel very guilty. :(
Apologising and meaning it helps. It really depends on what you did, though. Some things a friendship can't get over (like, if you slept with the love of his life or something like that... yeah, you might not be friends any more - though even that would depend on the closeness of your friendship and other aspects too)
pianotm
Listen to Libby. She is very wise.

Zakariya
possibly damaged friendship.

If that's what it is, then it's probably not beyond hope. I will add, don't just apologize. Bite the bullet and take responsibility for whatever you did. In the grand scheme of things, the world isn't going to end if you get rid of what it was that you wanted, or confess your sins to all interested parties, but the world WILL be a bit more lousy with one less friend in it.

EDIT:
Corfaisus
Well, does anyone near you know your login password and can tell us Heaven forbid anything does happen? It'd be better to know one way or another than to have to fear the worst.

I had wondered whether I should do that, but I don't think my dad would ever come on. I do think I could probably tell my mother.

@piano Ah, I'm glad to hear your head won't explode! >,<

@zakariya Oh no. D: What happened? Libby is right, saying sorry usually helps. I also like to clarify that I want them in my life and my intentions when I hurt them. Just be sincere~
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Lego Barret
pianotm
Lego Barret makes me happy!