WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Gourd_Clae
@Oh no. D: What happened?

I won't go into detail right here, but it involved something in a project that I didn't think was going to cause problems. :\

That something was scrapped, and while I did say sorry, I don't think that salvaged the friendship.

At least the apology got through.
You will be okay Piano.

I will go harvest a few skulls, gather some virgin sacrifices, some candles, red paint.
But in all seriousness I hope to see your face here again. You were the first forum goer that I managed to have some pm conversations with.

I'm sad you don't get to see Paris...
I don't know what else to say. I wish you luck Piano.
Thanks for letting us know...
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
XoeisCooI
You will be okay Piano.

I will go harvest a few skulls, gather some virgin sacrifices, some candles, red paint.
But in all seriousness I hope to see your face here again. You were the first forum goer that I managed to have some pm conversations with.

I'm sad you don't get to see Paris...
I don't know what else to say. I wish you luck Piano.
Thanks for letting us know...

{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}
Zakariya
I should have said this earlier. I hope you make it past your current struggle, Piano.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
My thoughts and hopes are with you piano, but I'm with Xoe: You'll be okay.
Not too long from now the fan-made remake of Metroid II comes out, the guy behind it put so much work into it.

and I hope you will get better soon Piano.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
My thoughts and sentiments of good will are with you piano. You're my friend and I hope you get better. :)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Get well soon piano! I hope you will make it through this! I never did get to know you too well, so please do come back :(
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Just, don't die, Piano.

I'm not that attached to you, but if you died, I'm pretty sure some of the people here would go into a spiral of depression, followed by death, or have an inability to cope with your death.

So, you will live. You will survive whatever you go through. When you died, you will have lived a long, happy life, and die of old age.
Piano. Stay alive and kicking, dude.

There are some good blood pressure meds out there, and I'm on some. Lepressor, Lisinopril (it'll make your coughs hoarse but it's not bad). Keeps mine nice and low, because I have a heart condition where I required a medical stent when I was 27 years old.

Keep us updated. Maybe they should take a look at your arteries in case you have blockages? Any chance you could get a stress test (nuclear, preferably)? It even happens for people that are athletic.

If you have to get a stent, honestly, it'll be the most painless procedure you'll go through. Mine was over within an hour, and I immediately felt better.

Also... if you ever wake up in the middle of the night and you can't breathe, feel like your insides are shutting down, weak, nauseous, feeling that you're dying and all that, get to the hospital immediately and tell them you're having a heart attack: there's no "waiting it out" when it comes to a heart attack.
66666I performed a ritual and sacrificed
6666the virgin diggity dawg.
666I mixed my blood with theirs.

For what ever it's worth I hope it helps

6666666666666666[/color666With all my heart I wish you luck

6666666666pianotm
666666your a very cool guy :'(

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
That sounds pretty rough to say the least, piano. Best wishes, and hope everything goes OK.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I don't think i understand the situation very well, but i hope your body does well in recuperating piano.

author=Kaliesto
Not too long from now the fan-made remake of Metroid II comes out, the guy behind it put so much work into it.
Only one month left. Hopefully nintendo won't do a dick move and cease and desist the crap out of the project at the last minute.

EDIT: Actually i'm very curious about how the project has been able to come this far considering it isn't a fangame but a remake of an already existing and copyrighted game. Chrono resurrection tried the same thing and got C&D (but then again that's squaresoft and not nintendo).

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Also offtopic but holy hell. Tumblr and 4chan are waaaay closer than they think.

I have a tumblr account that i almost never use because i just don't find tumblr engaging enough. Most of the tags i find don't bring out anything interesting or worth reblogging, and the main site features only the posts of a single dude i followed years ago that reblogs pictures of interior design every 5 seconds while all the interesting posts from other people I follow are buried in the sea of boring looking houses and cabins i don't give a fuck about.

I recovered my password and spent the last week trying to use the site but i came to the conclusion that i'm better off using tumblr as a dumping ground for my gamedev posts instead of a social media platform, because the people in there are horrible.

4chan has a lot of misogynists, and tumblr has a lot of misandrists. Both are toxic and sexist but while average people in 4chan go there to basically vent their human depravity in that site alone only to leave their computers without daring to bring their racist and sexists views to real life, tumblr people are dangerously serious about their views and try to spread their toxicity to everyone in the real world.

It's scary to think this. 4chan at least has a sense of self-awareness and irony, tumblr is very serious with their shit.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Zakariya
Right now I'm thinking about how to fix a possibly damaged friendship. Even though I didn't mean to upset him, I still feel very guilty. :(

author=Zakariya
I won't go into detail right here, but it involved something in a project that I didn't think was going to cause problems. :\

That something was scrapped, and while I did say sorry, I don't think that salvaged the friendship.

At least the apology got through.

Wait, is this about what I think it's about? I'm pretty sure we're still cool, but, I hope the PM I practically just sent helps to explain my position/rationale a bit!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak
It's scary to think this. 4chan at least has a sense of self-awareness and irony, tumblr is very serious with their shit.

I wouldn't be too quick to applaud 4chan's sense of self-awareness. There's been 150 threads in /wsg/ devoted to stalking and trash talking Dodger from people who don't realize that most of the criticism they push on her and people like TotalBiscuit are mostly reflective of themselves, such as being too socially inept to know when to keep their big mouths shut.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
whoa. Piano keep well. All the best!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Tumblr is good for gifs and pics. I don't visit it to read anything. I haven't known that it has some kind of community. For me it's a quiet medium. I even keep my written blogs about music off Tumblr. I know there is yvynyl and Disco Naivete and otjers and they work just fine. But i hardly follow them through my stream. If I wanna know what they posted i visit them directly (in person).
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
To be honest i'm not going to make a case for 4chan being better than tumblr because both communities are shit, all i can say is that i'd much rather have a confrontation against people in 4chan than people in tumblr if i could choose.

I turned on the local news station on the radio and apparently 4 teenagers have been run over by traffic so far because of pokemon go shenanigans. I didn't expect that many accidents happening so close to the app's launch.

EDIT: Holy shit. They just mentioned that over 10 have been mugged with 3 being in grave condition in hospitals. I know i should not say this but i hope they learned their lesson, you don't prance about with an expensive phone in the open when you live in a crime-infested third world shithole.

author=Cap_H
Tumblr is good for gifs and pics. I don't visit it to read anything. I haven't known that it has some kind of community. For me it's a quiet medium. I even keep my written blogs about music off Tumblr. I know there is yvynyl and Disco Naivete and otjers and they work just fine. But i hardly follow them through my stream. If I wanna know what they posted i visit them directly (in person).
It had been a quiet medium for me but i tried to be more involved in it last week since so many artists are using it as their main hub and with the wane and possible fall of deviantart i thought i should think about making relations with people in tumblr and dedicate my gallery to that place, but i'm regretting it. All i've got for my efforts was to feel upset.
Zakariya
author=Marrend
Wait, is this about what I think it's about? I'm pretty sure we're still cool, but, I hope the PM I practically just sent helps to explain my position/rationale a bit!

Let's not go into detail where everyone can see it. XP