WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Zakariya
Let's not go into detail where everyone can see it. XP

'kay.

Anyway, I've changed my plan for the Meet Your Maker event somewhat. The next game I wanted to play/review was going to be Idolcraft, but, hitting up the review-request-thread might be a higher priority. Such as oh, Tristan, Lady of the Lion!

*Edit: Darigaaz, Touhou Fantasy. I can't say I'd be looking forward to trying that again. Sorry, Xenomic!
I'm sure you two will managed to sort out your differences what ever they are...
Love is hard... but we can find peace. Or at least one can hope.
It appears to me that the world is starting to breaking apart at the seams, again.

Europe, Middle East, America, Asia...

Dreaming Mary was a very fun game. Not often that an RPGMAKER game scares the fuck out of me... Though I have plenty left to play. Remember to hold shift to run, or else he will get cha! Alright, let's try our best to write a good review..

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kentona
*Meat

Welp.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, man. You know you're sick when you prefer the nausea and dizziness the medication subjects you to.

I still want sushi, so I can't be TOO out of it.
pianotm
Okay...now I'm laughing my mother fucking ass off...
@pianotm Enjoy the Japanese cuisine mixed with your nausea and vertigo inducing medication.
And as long as your laughing at me, I mean ugh Sated picture.

ahhh. imean ah. ugh
wait what?

pianotm
Meh, this is all taken once every 24 hours and this vertigo usually passes in a couple hours. I'll be fine by the time I eat.
Good to hear.

I'm glad your radioactive nuclear fusion core isn't spiraling into a total melt down.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=XoeisCooI

WHERE CAN BUY DAT COSTUME
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You could have googled "generic jester costume". It's in the first results. Here you go.
The thumbs up really sold it for me...

I can't tell if I wrote a good review or not. It's more an analyze then a review..
Liberty must decide.

Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Marrend
author=kentona
*Meat
Welp.

No, that will never do. >:|

Or maybe it will, I can't decide.
Mirak
Oh no... Dandruff! D:
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
EDIT: I'm a dumb. Thank you, GreatRedSpirit.
The video description says what music is used. It doesn't include time stamps so you'll have to look them up and listen to them.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Good to hear you're doing well pianotm
Mirak
The tm at the end makes me think of the name as "Pianotem" which sounds like the name of a pharaoh pianist boss in a wacky game.

...Hang on let me write this down.
pianotm
kentona
*Meat

Mirak
The tm at the end makes me think of the name as "Pianotem" which sounds like the name of a pharaoh pianist boss in a wacky game.

...Hang on let me write this down.

So, I strangely saw these two posts together and thought of the musician/actor Meatloaf.

AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING R M! I'D MAKE A LOUSY BOSS OR A GIANT MAP!

I WOULD DO ANYTHING R M! BUT WOULD I RIP OFF GRAPHICS FROM ALL MY FRIENDS; USE THEM IN MY OWN GAME AND JUST PRETEND? OH NO.

I WOULD DO ANYTHING R M, BUT I WON'T DO THAT! NO, I WON'T DO THAT!