WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=LockeZ
Man, kids. What a fuckin' waste of time. You could be playing video games or something.

And just think: by this age, if you had been more careful where you stuck your dingaling, you could've been a wizard.

I think that being dad is the closest you can get to be a wizard.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I just played a game that, should it have been the official "Depression Quest", probably wouldn't have exploded the internet. Like, even if the allegations were true (which they very clearly weren't), nobody would've given a shit because the game has some semblance of mainstream appeal.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Cap_H
Stop breathing. It may seem hard at first, but its actually very easy to master.
I've been looking into this actually. Inert gas asphyxiation sounds like a painless and comfy way to stop breathing. Is helium expensive? EDIT: Wow, it is. 50,000 pesos for a small tank. Welp i guess not haha.

In any case, the "wat do?" was unnecesary apparently since i noticed i'm out of devil's broccoli and so i'll be forced to actually stop smoking. Good for my lungs. At least until i cave in and go get more.

Deep breathing can help relax you somewhat.
I quit smoking about 2 weeks ago, seem to have gotten past the not so bad withdrawal.
Find it a little boring, but I'm seeing a doctor, most likely will get some form of stimulant.

I've learned I read words 'wholly' so more or less symbolically.
And my working memory sucks.

If I were to have a kid, I would adopt one. But only if I felt I could give them a good life...
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Corfaisus
"Depression Quest"

Hey, one of these days when I have a computer again: I will start a rmn user participation game called Depression Quest. Contrary to Befuddled Quest and likeminded group games. each participant has to make a segment that is gloomy, sad, and depressing.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Hey, Dudesoft, how's it going? What's going on with Bun-bo?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Dudesoft
author=Corfaisus
"Depression Quest"
Hey, one of these days when I have a computer again: I will start a rmn user participation game called Depression Quest. Contrary to Befuddled Quest and likeminded group games. each participant has to make a segment that is gloomy, sad, and depressing.

Sign me up!

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'd rather have Befuddle Quest 8.

And see Befuddle Quest 7 completed, but it's starting to look like we'll have to sacrifice kentona's kids to the gods before he does that.
Would anyone be interested in a Parasite Eve Let's Play?
I can't actually remember the last time I played though a game...
But if there is any game to play though,

I think it's Parasite Eve.
DID SOM3EONE SAY PARASITE EVE???!???!????
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Xoe
Would anyone be interested in a Parasite Eve Let's Play?

Go ahead :D
Just make sure to let us know :D
pianotm
PARASITE EVE!!!

"Do you know where we are? This is Hell's Kitchen!"
ESBY
extreme disappointment
what's are your favourite fishes?
ESBY

Sharks.

Sharks are some of the most beautiful animals on Earth. Shark finners should be fucking hanged in the street.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=ESBY

whales

>.>
pianotm
ESBY

Bluefin
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=ESBY

I love so many fish! The little colorful ones in particular are adorable, though I also find many other kinds of sea creatures like jellyfish or crabs to be amazing :D
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I like the fish that's cooked and laid out in front of me with hushpuppies and green beans or rice