WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Omg that ferret

THEY'RE FRANS
Body "Aye, mate. We need to sleep.
Brain "I concur. I mean, the poor eyes are screaming for rest."
Eyes: sounds of one thousand screaming nasties
Me "Naw, man. I HAZ STUFF TO DO."

I promise you I'll be passing out on my keyboard at this rate. lol
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Gal Gun makes me uncomfortable.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm mostly got the title music of Heroes of Might and Magic 2 swimming in my head, but, Darigaaz, the intro to Suikoden 2 yet again.
author=Marrend
I'm mostly got the title music of Heroes of Might and Magic 2 swimming in my head, but, Darigaaz, the intro to Suikoden 2 yet again.

Now I want to play Suikoden 2. I have both a physical and digital copy...but the desire to do shite today is sooooo looooow.

-is thinking how I want pie all of a sudden-
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
My eyesight has gotten so bad that i need to zoom the letters and make them big so i won't strain my eyesight. :c
Speaking of eyesight, my understanding it is not wise to have laptop brightness high up or it's light's out for the eyes (your basically staring at a mini-sun). I always keep my laptop brightness at a safe level.

Btw I forgot to ask..are there like rare moderators on here? I thought I saw one I've never seen before.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i rare moderator. wahtch ur fucking tung, son

ware glasses, fools
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I live in a colonial in an old suburb. There is a strip of woods behind us, maybe 50 feet from the end of the fence to the fence up on top of a hill. 50 feet! On the other side is a Burger King and a Taco Bell. Then on the other side of that is I-55. The neighborhood has a fucking pack of bobcats that's moved in and is terrorizing the neighborhood pets. We are in fucking St. Louis County in an 80-year-old developed neighborhood with two major area hospitals in walking distance and we've got fucking bobcats terrorizing the neighborhood. What the actual fuck? Animal control: "Uhhhh We can't do anything." This fucker got up on his hind legs and challenged one of my dogs tonight! He screamed and I thought I was in the fucking jungle. I am six feet two and this cat got on his hind legs and he was almost to my chest. All the markings of a bobcat. Big fucker. Alpha male probably. He's a little big for his breed. And this is starting to happen regularly. Shit, I'm going in my backyard armed from now on. Fuck--this--shit.

At least life's a bit more interesting for the moment...
Tell me about it! In the last decade, my porch has been populated by a bee hive, several dozen mole crickets(at once), a couple of iguanas, a weird colored frog, water bugs, a spider family, a pack of racoons, a possum family, a troop of fire ants,huge ass centipedes(actually got into my house),and a lynx that escaped from the zoo. you'd think my porch was a zoo.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Kaliesto
Btw I forgot to ask..are there like rare moderators on here? I thought I saw one I've never seen before.

The closest person I can think of that could qualify as a "rare moderator" would be Clive. At least, the name "Clive" appeared the last time I reported a post?

I certainly don't see posts from Clive very often, and I don't consider it my business to guess reasons why.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I collect rare moderators. I've got a gold foil Deckiller, I'll trade you for your mint condition Clive.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Lucky you. I only got like 5 Liberties. I do have a special edition "Normal Sleep Schedule Liberty" though, that one is really rare. Oh, and I also have a "Finish BQ7 already kentona," but who doesn't, am I right?
Pfft, I got a platnium "goat demon goatse" clyve, 1st mint too!
_________

Anybody watch this guy? he's a pretty funny guy.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Has the time for an RMN trading cards game finally come? I'd play it.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well, that one may be old, but it's not exactly rare, you know...

Now, when you find a "loses patience" unity, then we'll talk.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I have a "wine with my review" nhubi. I miss nhubi...
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Nhubi was a mod? Haven't known that.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Nhubi was not a mod, no. With all this silly talk about RMN trading cards we've kind of moved away from just the mods alone.