WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
author=Sated
I miss being able to see the submission queue. Sad times :(

I miss the stories of the Queue-Keepo, but I'm guessing that I've basically heard about all the major archetypes already.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I like the stories that include screenshots of people who submit offensive games using the rtp or crude imports, those are the ones i enjoy the most.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Mirak
I like the stories that include screenshots of people who submit offensive games using the rtp or crude imports, those are the ones i enjoy the most.

^ yes x1000000
ESBY
extreme disappointment
q: is it haunting time?
a: it's always haunting time
Bahahaha! That marriage topic was funny, you got a admirer Libby. He might have fell in love with the Australian accent.

:P
To those who missed it, her reaction: https://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/statuses/6143/

I also miss the queue keeper tales. Those were interesting.
author=demonlord5000
To those who missed it, her reaction: https://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/statuses/6143/

I also miss the queue keeper tales. Those were interesting.

They haven't disappeared forever, don't worry. When I get a bunch of good stories going I'll put up another post.
should I review the final tear games post completion? should I take that plunge for my first review(s)?
Sounds good, I'm sure there will be some crazy stories when they turn up.

Also go for it. Better to attempt a review and fail than to never attempt a review at all.
Aren't the Final Tear games like 100 hours+ each or something? I know 3 claims to be ridiculously long.

Also, is it just me, or are the dropdown menus for my name, MailBox, Notices, and Submissions suddenly not working?

edit : Nope. It's working again. I must be going crazy. ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
Strange you're right. They seem to be working if you go to the games section of the site, but they aren't dropping down at all on the forums part.

Sounds about right on final tear. I actually meant to play that series at one point but never did get around to it. I can't remember why now. Good news is he has to finish the game before he can do a review, so he can always attempt it and make the decision based off how it goes.

Edit: Now that I see your edit, it's working again. Must of fixed itself during my post.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
author=demonlord5000
Strange you're right. They seem to be working if you go to the games section of the site, but they aren't dropping down at all on the forums part.

Sounds about right on final tear. I actually meant to play that series at one point but never did get around to it. I can't remember why now. Good news is he has to finish the game before he can do a review, so he can always attempt it and make the decision based off how it goes.

Edit: Now that I see your edit, it's working again. Must of fixed itself during my post.

EDIT: i'm an idiot

Anyways, I'm thinking of contributing a bit myself to RMN~
WIP must be doing stuff. Now the front page scrolling panel is gone.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Guys, starting 27 minutes ago, the following 30 days will determine if my very dreams are literally worthless or in fact the exact opposite in a transgressively quantitative way.

Maybe some of you know the feeling. Either way, I'd love any help you can spare.

These dreams started somewhere not too far from here, about 15 years ago. I think this is probably my last post for a while, so I wanted it melodramatic as fuck.

xoxo - Legion, Creator, Iron Gaia, Iron Gaia: Virus

over and out, rpgmaker.conneticut.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Good fortune to you, Max McGee.
You... don't have to finish a game to give it a review. You just have to play enough of it to have a decent idea of how it plays, what the story and such is like and whether it's worth playing or not. Like, I can give a pretty fair review on FT3 after playing the first 5 hours (summed up - it's bad in almost every way).
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I should be asleep but anxiety rules my life
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I suddenly got 150 makerscore from out of nowhere, is that normal? What does it mean?

EDIT: Nevermind, just figured out that a game I was a playtester for got a good review. :P
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I like my current ms number.